• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bzxf

Sep 30, 2018
How can I overcome the bad end of Farmer? I've been trying to do everything to raise the reputation of the guild for 3 starts and even use cheat engine to win all the fights but don't miss that final, pls help :C

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
How can I overcome the bad end of Farmer? I've been trying to do everything to raise the reputation of the guild for 3 starts and even use cheat engine to win all the fights but don't miss that final, pls help :C
You must buy the Cooking skill and let your sister cook dinner to avoid it

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I'm a little confused can someone explain the translation status to me, based on the op and title it looks as if the translation is just getting started and wont be complete for a while right? Also is it an MTL or actual trans? Just asking because I want to wait to try this until it is properly translated.

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Well fair warning: DO NOT take "Blitzkrieg" skill. Its effect gives a small bonus in exchange for cutting battle time to 5 tuns.

Unless you hit really hard in those 5 turns, don't take it.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I'm a little confused can someone explain the translation status to me, based on the op and title it looks as if the translation is just getting started and wont be complete for a while right? Also is it an MTL or actual trans? Just asking because I want to wait to try this until it is properly translated.
The translation has had its first release hence being 0.1 as far as I understand this already includes a more or less complete translation. Further versions will likely be corrections and refinements of the translation as well as keeping up with any updates.

So right now the translation covers all the games current content but might be a tad rough/unrefined in places and some thing may be missed.

Sep 6, 2021
Well fair warning: DO NOT take "Blitzkrieg" skill. Its effect gives a small bonus in exchange for cutting battle time to 5 tuns.

Unless you hit really hard in those 5 turns, don't take it.
Well as far as i know since the winner of the fight is determined by who dies first or who has less hp at the end of the 10 or in this case 5 turns. So you dont need to kill them in that time just have more hp than the enemy

Reactions: AlexnChaos

WeissEmil

May 28, 2019
The TL guy said it's edited MTL. But it's readable even though it still have a lot of mistakes.

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
Just got my farmer ending after failing in the guild merger

I got my cooking skill for like 5days in, I dont know what am i supposed to do

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Just some minor comments,
I believe Stroking the head would be the literal translation, wouldn't "Head pat" be more appropriate?

"Rub your shoulders" also seems to be the same, alternatively this could be "Shoulder massage".
View attachment 1651018

I've just started so will report anymore of these, hopefully you don't mind.
I think even better might be "Headpats" instead of "Stroking the head" which sounds kinda awkward.
Shoulder massage sounds great (y)

Reactions: xedap61251

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Some filenames are fkd up. Not sure if it affects gameplay tho.

See Screenshots attached.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, someone making the archive (RAR is UTF8) had file names already broken by unpacking Japanese ZIP without setting proper code page.

This is not problem with my system (I have Japanese locale, archive is in RAR which is immune to such problem). Someone making the archive failed.
Please re-upload proper version.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes