• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
I'm at Day 104 and I've progressed to 96/100 for great adventure, and I really want to achieve pregnancy, but from what I read completing great adventure locks me out from doing so, and that completing super adventure gets me the Golden Shot trait so,

Where do I find Super Adventure? Does it unlock after completing great adventure? Advanced a day forward (Since I'm on a Saturday) and checked it on Sunday, but I didn't see Super Adventure as one of the options when going out with my Imouto.

Do I have to knock her up beforehand? Send help

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
For now i've almost reached day 100 and reached the end of main story way before intended.
Didn't know the 1st great adventure was a good stat grinder, also wasn't sure of what triggers favors up for side gals.

Might restart over if i know what the criteria for favor up or stat up for the side gals except if it's pure rng.
Also mostly not really satisfied that my char is still a bit scuffed stat wise without that duevet that would have really helped me, gonna try to get that thing asap.

Edit:
Where do I find Super Adventure? Does it unlock after completing great adventure? Advanced a day forward (Since I'm on a Saturday) and checked it on Sunday, but I didn't see Super Adventure as one of the options when going out with my Imouto.

Do I have to knock her up beforehand? Send help
Wasn't it unlocked if you complete main story, something about those 5 new subjugation mission at holiday or so?

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Wasn't it unlocked if you complete main story, something about those 5 new subjugation mission at holiday or so?
I haven't seen anything about 5 new subjugation missions during the holidays, but I'll poke around in game for a bit on the next time I play.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Now that I have had my first cup of tea, and have woken up a bit...

I'm not touching the translation today, I'm going to play the game, note mistakes that I find, and add them to The List the other half handed me, as well as the ones listed by others in the thread.

that and I saw that theres a new update by Inusuku, so will have to transfer the translation to that version as well.

Mood : 1.png (Oh god, oh god, I'm just one guy, take it easy everyone, its good right?)

Music :
Cups of tea : 1
Smokes : 2
Supporters : 32! (y)

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I have had my first cup of tea, and have woken up a bit...

I'm not touching the translation today, I'm going to play the game, note mistakes that I find, and add them to The List the other half handed me, as well as the ones listed by others in the thread.

that and I saw that theres a new update by Inusuku, so will have to transfer the translation to that version as well.

Mood : View attachment 1651600 (Oh god, oh god, I'm just one guy, take it easy everyone, its good right?)

Music :
Cups of tea : 1
Smokes : 2
Supporters : 32! (y)
This is the right decision. You busted your ass the last few days to get us a working translation, you deserve a break! Let the bug and typo reports continue funneling in for awhile, they can be dealt with later. What you've done so far is already incredible.

Go play some Horizon: Forbidden West and spend some time with your other half. Your rapid fanbase here isn't going anywhere. Most of all though, thanks for the hard work man! I hope this is the start of a very successful translation career for you. :)

Reactions: moreso88

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
how do i maxed out the Guild sister? is it random , pattern or sometime i'm missing because Yui want form 1 star favor to 4 in one scene

moreso88

Jul 17, 2020
I agree , if this game sells well , we will get big update with other girls for sure !
Atm i think this is hentai goty 2022.
GOTY.. well that would depend if Winter Memories release this year or not. Still a great title, and the chances for more content is higher I think.

Edit: Ill take the opportunity here to thank the translator and the other folks here working on this title, thank you.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021
What a bloody shame that the bought pajamas don't actually change the pajamas worn during the sleeping phase. I understand that it'd require a shit ton of assets to be added in, but I just find this whole cough-cough "customization" feature kinda pointless and not actually adding anything substantial to the game, while also being stupidly expensive. I mean, come on, 3k of gold for a single meh sprite that you are not even guaranteed to see?

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes