• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, before I start working on the V0.2.

How would you rate the current V0.1?
What should I focus on first : General translation errors, uncleaned areas (mostly the H scenes) or something else?

Currently my general plan for V0.2 is :
Pantie Descriptions, which thicklolita123 has been working on since the demo.
Fixing that damned DJ scene...
Hunting down any untranslated text (I know someone posted an ability notification that was untranslated... probably one I didn't get during my playthroughs... damned RNG)

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
That square means something like "times", so that "1 square" means 1 time, just like "16 square" means 16 times, as for the status, it's written left of it also in kanji, and google says it means "face".

Now if you just want me to stop wasting your time nitpicking on this and say what the hell does all that japanese text means, here goes the translation:

Oniichan up until now (what you have done up until now)
panties 3 times, body 9 times, face 1 time,
mouth 9 times, pussy 29 times, anal 16 times
------------------------
total number of ejaculations 74 times, amount of semen ejaculated 838 ml
------------------------

Reactions: faac2

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018

What should I focus on first : General translation errors, uncleaned areas (mostly the H scenes) or something else?

Hunting down any untranslated text (I know someone posted an ability notification that was untranslated... probably one I didn't get during my playthroughs... damned RNG)
Considering the speed I would rate it eleven out of ten.
It only doesn't get twelve out of ten because of the Black tea being described as Green tea when you are buying it ;) aside from this I found nothing wrong

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Considering the speed I would rate it eleven out of ten.
It only doesn't get twelve out of ten because of the Black tea being described as Green tea when you are buying it ;) aside from this I found nothing wrong
Yeah, I can guess how that happened, when I had to transfer the translation from the 1.1.0 to 1.1.1, I completely borked the town, had to correct almost everything... shopkeepers where called "it's food" and I'm not going to talk about the mess that was the pajama shop... (borked)
Fix post
so yeah... that happened...

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018

I would rate it high because of how quickly you made it, although some conversations are kind of awkward.
I think cleaning up conversation translations would build the most immersion, especially main character lines.
In the end, the relationship stuff and midnight interaction is the most important.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Oh, I didn't screenshot it but there's an event where you stop a purse snatcher, and it's a little borked too.
(like your sentence and the snatcher's are switched)

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
ahhhhh i wanted another tittle for the onii chan but all of them are not good XD and the same combination gives off different tittles is weird as fcuk xDD

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018

I think 0.1 is perfectly playable, but in terms of priorities I'd rate them as

Untranslated Areas
Uncleaned Areas (The switch is pretty jarring)
General Errors
Everything else

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I really want to have more. Doubt it'll ever happen, but I'd love a sequel with the sister and kana after they go off on their adventure.

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
Being 5/10 an "understable", i will rate it 6.5/10
A lot of things sound weird and other things feel like a little more coherent MTL nonsense. The consistency of proper names seems to be there but the various terms I feel are lost. A slow and meticulous review of the whole text and touching it up seems to me to be the priority.
Of course if there are errors in the script and untranslated parts that is the number one priority before anything else.

By the way and curiosity, do you have the text size of the game in words? Things like that always interest me.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks to the translator for their hard work on this

With that said, anyone know how to unlock the the H-skill after doggy?

ScreenShot_2022_0213_16_41_19.png

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes