Raine_Maxwell

Jan 27, 2021
do we have any idea when the OFFICIAL translation comes out? like has the creator said anything about translations? just curious :x

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
do we have any idea when the OFFICIAL translation comes out? like has the creator said anything about translations? just curious :x
He said in multiple languages that he will think about it after he is completely done with release and it will depend on many things.
Realistically he will contact some company to translate game and translation will be done after 1+ year or so like last game.

• Wow
Reactions: Raine_Maxwell

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
Теперь можно остановить время.

Как? to stop time. for night time fun

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I got it after the "Sister cleaned out my neatly stacked book" event, so I'm guessing it's either that or you need to read a tons of Ecchi/Thin Book to her.
You need to buy but not read a 500 gold naughty book. You only need one book, and only need to wait for her to read it.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks to the translator for their hard work on this

With that said, anyone know how to unlock the the H-skill after doggy?

View attachment 1652112
If your sister gets sick and you get the option to tend to her, take a bath first and you'll get an option to wipe her body in bed. You'll get this after a few times of this happening. Not sure if you can get this after completing the big adventure.

Nep55

Oct 5, 2021
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.1. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.
I'm sure this is a stupid question but where do I put the files?

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
how to get the missing skill (or is it?) and 2 sub-skill not learning?

View attachment 1652216
haven`t played yet so i`m not sure, but i read somewhere that those are debuffs, not buffs, so you pay to remove them

Right, before I start working on the V0.2.

How would you rate the current V0.1?
What should I focus on first : General translation errors, uncleaned areas (mostly the H scenes) or something else?

Currently my general plan for V0.2 is :
Pantie Descriptions, which thicklolita123 has been working on since the demo.
Fixing that damned DJ scene...
Hunting down any untranslated text (I know someone posted an ability notification that was untranslated... probably one I didn't get during my playthroughs... damned RNG)
to me sir, your a fucking god for releasing a translation patch so soon, 10/10, go take a break and rest you mind a little, i`m sure everyone here can wait a little

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
anyone has a save for the peerless onii-chan title or knows the combination to get it? i know i pulls the title from a pool after your choices, but i don`t know which choices give the best chance for it

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
anyone has maximum of all items ? or how i can get items - aphrodasiac, sleep phill, and so on
When the guild level is high enough, sleep tea will become available at the food store, and aphrodisiacs will become available at the suspicious shop. As you progress, various other items will become available for purchase at those two stores, as well as the general store and the clothing shop.

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
anyone has a save for the peerless onii-chan title or knows the combination to get it? i know i pulls the title from a pool after your choices, but i don`t know which choices give the best chance for it
Bear head Peerless Onii-Chan start my choices were 4th 4th 2nd for the questions at the beginning.

Rapture45

Sep 18, 2020
When do you usually start getting the night events? I am on day 11 and all I have been doing so far is guild activities and interacting with the sister after said activities.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes