• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 19, 2020
Just some minor comments,
I believe Stroking the head would be the literal translation, wouldn't "Head pat" be more appropriate?

"Rub your shoulders" also seems to be the same, alternatively this could be "Shoulder massage".
1644760199782.png

I've just started so will report anymore of these, hopefully you don't mind.

Reactions: zeusdia

veryhugefrostbite

Oct 16, 2020
Is seems impossible to get the "I Want To H!" option without cheating. One of the requirements is that variable 152: 起こした (Woke Up) needs to be at least 5. As of version 1.1.1, it looks like this variable increases by 1 when you wake her up and then resets to 0 at the end of the night. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
You mean I Want To H in the bath scene? Just my assumption but you will need high enough Interest + maybe Lust (and the mood aswell...??)
I posted my save file above if you want to check it out

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
You mean I Want To H in the bath scene? Just my assumption but you will need high enough Interest + maybe Lust (and the mood aswell...??)
I posted my save file above if you want to check it out
No, he's refering to the option that you also had in the first game where you can skip straight to having sex at night.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
I believe you're overthinking all of this. As a native English speaker I've heard the word "chapter" used in this context many, many times throughout the course of my life. I have a feeling there are probably more important things for the translator to focus on ;)
Sure, because "Brother" is not proper English so changing it to the proper English term Onii-chan is top priority instead.
Look, I'm just saying it sounds weird to me as a non USian and it's also not very Isekai speak.
Also it's one line. It shouldn't really eat away at the translator's time lol.

In other news I stopped to pay attention to one of the variants of the morning scenes when imouto is going to school, this one line seems weird in context:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because she's going out, not coming. I suspect it's 行く which can be different depending on the context. Maybe it was translated out of context or the line may be shared with some night scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This line just after is also a bit weird, I'd say she's in a hurry instead

Apr 19, 2020
sorry for being nitpicky, I just want to help translate it to a non robotic english.

1.PNG
but could we update this to Bathe?

2.PNG
also here "do you do it!" seems to be "do your best".

3.PNG
"I sweat a lot" -> "I've worked up a sweat"

4.PNG
"Helping the shop" -> "Help around the shop"

5.PNG
"Then everyone will Help around the shop Good luck".

also when the character is cumming, anything else instead of "firing".

Kudos to you Shadesishere still for the translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeusdia

BungTH

May 5, 2021
My save file after beating all the "group" which I think it's endless mode now, the mood, interest and trust is high enough for most H-scene, some skill isn't unlock yet both H and combat skill, for combat skill you can go to the town shop and the book for it but I still don't know if there's more than that.

Reactions: AlexSDU

Seekerss

Aug 31, 2021
Is seems impossible to get the "I Want To H!" option without cheating. One of the requirements is that variable 152: 起こした (Woke Up) needs to be at least 5. As of version 1.1.1, it looks like this variable increases by 1 when you wake her up and then resets to 0 at the end of the night. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
can you share your cheat, please? i have same problem with that, but i don't know to change that variable, how even you can cheat that variable? where i can look that data?

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
maybe this is a boolean showing that she is awake at night. I remember some screenshots showing that.

Unless isuku made a mistake with the requirements.

Sep 6, 2021
Panties Patch!!!

Took a bit longer than I tought but here it is. Do keep in mind that I'm in no way a professional so if you see any errors, be it typos or anything else please tag me and I'll fix it.

The main text was translated by the one and only Shadesishere . I expect he will add this patch in the next... well, patch

(Also I added one of the night scene buttons that I left out because I wasn't sure what it was in the demo)

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes