ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
its translated, we are talking about the new ver 1.1.2

anyway, just to give people a lowdown on what I've been up to : not much, just idly going over V0.1 and checking off "The list" my other half gave me, plus whats been posted here.
Sadly with the 1.1.2 that came earlier today, it means that I have to transfer everything over, but this could be a good thing, as it will allow me to doublecheck things as I go, and change things on the fly, hopefully it goes more smoothly than the 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 transfer, which I admit I rushed a bit due to wanting to get the game to people ASAP, now that V0.1 is in the wild, I can take my time and make sure V0.2 gets done with more care.

Mood : :cool:
Cups of tea : 3
Smokes : 1
Supporters : 32... huh, guess people are busy playing the game? hasn't moved since V0.1 release, that or people aren't happy with it :/

If I wasn't so damn broke to the point of possibly being on the streets at the end of the year, I would send you some cash.

Oh and for those of who are wanting to boost your stats so the game is really easy. Cheat Engine works great with the game and you can find the memory values within two scans. You can boost all your character attributes by the second day if you do it right. I can't provide people with a save table as the memory addresses change with each launch and I'm still an amateur at that kind of program editing.

Some data points I've noticed:
  • Your max action points max is 100. Memory value is three address points for currant amount of AP. Everything else should be one address point.
  • Your Imouto's lust max is 120.
  • I've not noticed a ceiling for Imouto's Trust and Interest but setting those values to 400-500 will cover all needs.
  • Onii-chan's attributes don't seem to have a ceiling but setting them to 300-400 should cover most issues.
  • Skill points is the same but setting it to about 600-800 should cover all the skills learned.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Can anyone share a post 100 Day savefile with Kasumi then? Cuz I'm pretty sure I did all I could. I also got the comic even that sister mentions, and saw Kasumi during it at the bookstore, but there were no indications what to do after that, and since it was my first visit to town ever I just visited a few shops and left.
Here on Day 94 completed with low interest sister
1644992220687.png

Dec 5, 2019
bathe alone. just like previous game.
yes, i already got the scene where she masturbates alone in the bathe. I was talking about if there's a scene where she let's you watch her masturbate in the bathe, just like in the previous game. In the previous game, you had to have fed her aphrodisiac, then bathe alone, peep on her, then after a few rounds of 'holding your breathe' you make cat noise, then she lets you in and lets you watch her masturbate in front of you. I've tried the same method in this game several times already and i always get kicked out, so i was wondering if there was any scene other than the 'peeping on her masturbating' scene

Last edited:

Konro

Jul 14, 2019
yes, i already got the scene where she masturbates alone in the bathe. I was talking about if there's a scene where she let's you watch her masturbate in the bathe, just like in the previous game.
Yes there is. If your sister have high enough interest it activates after she climaxes while you peep on her masturbating in the bath. She notices you and opens the door and you have the scene.

Dec 5, 2019
Yes there is. If your sister have high enough interest it activates after she climaxes while you peep on her masturbating in the bath. She notices you and opens the door and you have the scene.
thanks, i just got the scene after reading your comment. Still though, it would've been nice if you could penetrate her in a different pose aside from doggystyle in the bath, like in a sitting pose or a reverse sitting pose, and you could see yourselves making love in the mirror.

hoarder058

Nov 7, 2020
is the game technically over after day 101? theres no more combat, the daytime is automatic (sucks cause you cant work the bar and have to wait weekends for a job) and you cant train anymore either.

Hdono

Jan 7, 2022
is the game technically over after day 101? theres no more combat, the daytime is automatic (sucks cause you cant work the bar and have to wait weekends for a job) and you cant train anymore either.
days later akatsuki(fucking prick) will challenge you again just defeat him and then do big adventures on the weekend to reach true ending

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
yes and no, no more main story,
you still get about 2k gold per week,
you have new challenge bosses(5k gold reward each)
"huge adventure"
you can only grow more stats from fights and books

Sep 22, 2017
Currently going over... well, everything really, rewriting some scenes, going to completely alter the DJ scene.
Town shop descriptions have been redone

1.1.2 is going to take a bit longer, as between rewriting a lot of things, and having a very lousy day, not much progress has happened, might release the V0.2 with minimal changes so you all get the bug fixes that Inusuku has done.

My apologies to everyone for the delay
There is no need to apologize. Your volunteer efforts are very, very appreciated.

Reactions: NitroSM

aristomemeg

Sep 23, 2020
1645009606475.png
Here is my various Save that you can check Out.

Btw always 4N4L did for fix libido onii chan, never cum crotch.

I have big question here, can the sister pregnant after or before 100\100 Big Adventure?? Seriously curious, please answer...

Reactions: Mrbeer

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
any guide how to do "Think of Countermeasure" quest? I got only 4 days left...:cry:
Brother must have learned cooking skill, and needs to eat delicious sister food in order to get idea about creating new dish.

I'm not entirely sure, but other people mentioned that the brother must have failed in cooking at least once, but that wasn't the case for me.

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
Brother must have learned cooking skill, and needs to eat delicious sister food in order to get idea about creating new dish.

I'm not entirely sure, but other people mentioned that the brother must have failed in cooking at least once, but that wasn't the case for me.
Never failed once for me i think, since i used sister till i unlock cooking later which i don't get bad results with once

Apr 23, 2018
You are playing the 1.1.1 version. It is bugged in that version.

1.1.2 enables you to H your sister, but the 1.1.2 patch is way worse unedited MTL made by a different guy. I'd rather just wait for Shade to drop his v0.2 translation though. v0.1 still has lots of typos and weird edited MTL, and also Shade does admit it's rushed to release it for us. But v0.2 will fix that and then some.
it exist but in the newer version of the game
Ooooooh, I see, thank you for the info
Then I shall wait patiently for the next version of the translation and fixed game

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes