Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
rip shade, 1.1.3 coming tomorrow lol

at least release tl 1.1.2 and depending on the fix you prob don't need to transfer to 1.1.3 instantly for now.
He can transfer in a few seconds all the work he has done with translator++ anyway, he just have to get his hand on the newer version, that's all.

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Another folder is done. So many images that look almost the same. Not uncensored, of course, because I have no drawing skill

Mega
Great work so far man!
Just a heads up, there are some inconsistencies with the coloration. It probably won't be all that noticeable for most people, but I thought you should know.

A good example is with the nipple and blush colors in h_s05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another example with skin color in h_s01, although the difference is very minor

Jolty1997

Sep 21, 2020
Fun little easter egg... one of the end scenes is very reminiscent of the sister travel game. Almost a one for one picture.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Another folder is done. So many images that look almost the same. Not uncensored, of course, because I have no drawing skill

Mega
Hey Roshag, If you want, next time I update the game (will probably wait for the 1.1.3 version of the game), I can add your mod to the opening post if you would like?

Reactions: Heml0ck

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Great work so far man!
Just a heads up, there are some inconsistencies with the coloration. It probably won't be all that noticeable for most people, but I thought you should know.

A good example is with the nipple and blush colors in h_s05

Another example with skin color in h_s01, although the difference is very minor
There are more small issues like small areas with a bit wrong color. Everything is colored via plugin - I just mark the zones with the right color. And since I do it pretty quickly, sometimes there are jambs with zones. I try to fix most of them, but sometimes I miss something.

Hey Roshag, If you want, next time I update the game (will probably wait for the 1.1.3 version of the game), I can add your mod to the opening post if you would like?
I would prefer to finish everything first, but I can pack everything that is currently ready into one archive.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I would prefer to finish everything first, but I can pack everything that is currently ready into one archive.
I'll PM you before I do the next update, which isn't happening just yet, as it appears Inusuku has another update coming soon

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Your progress on the big adventure doesn't get reset, you don't have to go the whole way in one go
You don't have to do the big adventure on one sitting, just continue on the following weeks, you will pick up right where you left off.
Good to know. Only done it once and havent done a follow up yet. Now I wonder if you become a special oniichan if the entire thing is completed....

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Short question, does anyone know how i unlock the rest of the skills im missing?

Im curious about what the ??? is _dont spoiler me please_ but i cannot seem to figure it out 1645048816239.png

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
V0.2 Progress report :
Playing through the game while doing the following :
Currently rewriting a lot of the dialogue to bring it up to a higher standard, also fixing instances where text size is incorrect
Updated item descriptions, and have changed the dialogue when some items are used.
a combat skill image has been updated by thicklolita123

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
V0.2 Progress report :
Playing through the game while doing the following :
Currently rewriting a lot of the dialogue to bring it up to a higher standard, also fixing instances where text size is incorrect
Updated item descriptions, and have changed the dialogue when some items are used.
a combat skill image has been updated by thicklolita123
Wooo, and I managed to toss some coffee your way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: angelplayer11

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
Yikes, haven't seen anything like that...
what Graphics card are you using?
you could try going into config.exe and selecting a different direct x, or something else (config looks screwy, but the options should work)
View attachment 1657857
Gotta run it in Japanese Locale to make it look ungarbled.
1645054413738.png
It might as well still just be a bunch of question marks for me though since I can't read Japanese at all.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Great now my 1st run is now having a hard time.... Thanks to that Competition and The Demon Lord
Any tips on how to past this? Also on the Cheats in the first page. How do you do it? Cuz i want to cheat the Stats of Brother cuz no way i should replay from the start

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.1. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Where do i put this files and how do i do this?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes