AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.1. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Where do i put this files and how do i do this?

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
So am I the only one that thinks that after you get the reward for completing the great adventure that imouto should stop with the "no, don't cum inside me, I could get pregnant!" and actually start asking for it? On that note, is there any cowgirl scene where you creampie her? Or is it always going to be intercural at the end?

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org.
Sorry, what is a google?

Jokes aside, good stuff. I'd been rescanning every time because I don't know how to pointer scan so this is a great help.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Damn, I don't know how to put images under spoiler. So there is what the coloring process look like View attachment 1657691 View attachment 1657693
Can that program create a new layer atop or below the skin layer? Don't wanna offend anyone, but that skin color is far too yellow compared to what usually goes in any anime-styled art.

Quoting from an artist: "human skin is best portrayed with three layers. The bottom would be red, representing the muscles beneath the skin. The middle would be very pale brown with a tinge of orange, like the shimmering golden fields of wheat under a wind. The topmost should be a dash of bluish-green, to represent the blood vessels inside the skin. The three layers also references the three primary colors; red, yellow and blue, so the skin will look glossy."

I tried to color things using this philosophy, but still can't manage to do it just right because I suck at setting transparency.

Reactions: Mushybird

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
So am I the only one that thinks that after you get the reward for completing the great adventure that imouto should stop with the "no, don't cum inside me, I could get pregnant!" and actually start asking for it? On that note, is there any cowgirl scene where you creampie her? Or is it always going to be intercural at the end?
i agree, even in the previous game your sister will asked for it (or allowed ) you to cum inside her, maybe it will be fixed in the newest patch maybe? people said there will be extra content in patch 1.3

Reactions: Mushybird

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
a question about "weekly policy" , i noticed that policy that you get is depends on your onichan title or it get reroll when you start a new game
and there's one policy that i have been corious about.... i forgot what it called but it advise you to not ejaculate for entire week to achive something, i tried to do that but i got nothing which is weird

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
is it a bug of mine? or does it also happen to them that when they fuck her ass,
the position changes to vaginal sex?
It's a bug in 1.1.1 of the base game. Inusuku mentioned on their blog that they fixed that bug in 1.1.2.

Also, 1.1.3 is coming soon, if it hasn't been released already.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Yikes, haven't seen anything like that...
what Graphics card are you using?
you could try going into config.exe and selecting a different direct x, or something else (config looks screwy, but the options should work)
i have a gtx 1070 :v
i tried changing every setting in there, and messed with the game.ini but nothing fixes it. now when i load my save the bedroom is on top and the picture stuck in the background is from the outside. it's just like, layering images over each other transparently.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes