Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Can that program create a new layer atop or below the skin layer? Don't wanna offend anyone, but that skin color is far too yellow compared to what usually goes in any anime-styled art.

Quoting from an artist: "human skin is best portrayed with three layers. The bottom would be red, representing the muscles beneath the skin. The middle would be very pale brown with a tinge of orange, like the shimmering golden fields of wheat under a wind. The topmost should be a dash of bluish-green, to represent the blood vessels inside the skin. The three layers also references the three primary colors; red, yellow and blue, so the skin will look glossy."

I tried to color things using this philosophy, but still can't manage to do it just right because I suck at setting transparency.
Definitely no layers. It works like gradient-based color replacement - you mark the zone with chosen color (they are more gradients than regular colors) and it will colorize different shades of gray with different shades of the chosen color/gradients. Or you can mark the are with different colors and they will partially mix. Its hard to explain, so, in simple way - this is magic

I've tested some random presets with skin color - they either look the same, or more yellow, or too pale and pink.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
V 1.1.3 patch notes

New addition
- Adding a "Dark Business" skill to make money after clearing the game

Adjustment
- Adjusting value of some H-tools

General
- Preventing some circumstances that makes player unable to control the games (introduced in v1.1.2)
- Changing your sister status on how much she is has been made to cum and her total climax.

Night scene
- Fixed a bug where there is error when you try to insert her when your sister is in face down lying position with semen on her body.
- Fixed a layer order error when you try caressing anal with the vibrator inserted (introduced in v1.1.2)
- Fixed a bug when your sister facial expression switch became strange when you're inserting and moving in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where ejaculation process is not handled correctly when climaxing and ejaculating scene is overlap.
- Fixed a bug where certain operation can allow an item to be used in different position than originally intended.
- Fixed a bug where a tentacle would remain in your sister body when you put back the underwear when the tentacle remain in use.
- Fixed a bug when anal insertion cut-in can become vaginal insertion cut-in and trigger pregnancy (introduced in v1.1.2)
- Fixed a bug when in 69 position there's multiple hand appearing when caressing with rotor and hand simultaneously (introduced in v1.1.2)
- Fixed a bug where certain operation would make the insertion scene behave differently than it is intended.
- Making a preventive measure to avoid loss of control under certain circumstances (introduced in v1.1.2)
- Fixed the cut in display when ejaculating in 69 position
- Changing your sister status on how much she is has been made to cum and her total climax.

Other notes:
I'm sorry if the fix caused bugs in another part of the game!
image-web.jpg

I will compiling information about walkthrough/strategy in the future article, and I'll refrain to comment on walkhtough on individual reply (in comment section).

Also, if you have any suggestions or requests for this game, please do not hesitate to contact me!
We will use it as a reference for future updates!
※Please make a request
I want more panties!! →noted!
I want more sexy time with my sister →noted!
I want to be abused by my sister → oh I see....
I want this character to develop like this →ummmm....
I want a character like this, a situation like this, and a scene like this →create it yourself lol!
※Basically I may not read very long sentences (so make your request short and simple!)

So if you can tell us what you like and what you want to see, that will be very helpful for us in the future...!

↑This is for bug reports only!

> Sister Fantasy Strategy Information <
↑I'll put together an article on this later!

As for the translated version, we will consider it after the bugs in the Japanese version are fixed. I can't promise anything at this point, including whether it will be released or not.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
for every body have some kind of weird pop out img or display all you need is press Win + Ctrl + Shift + B
it will reset the config of your graphics card

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Does anyone know how to stop the menu from randomly scrolling at the speed of light or do I just need to save my game and relaunch

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes