GarretMvahd

Feb 18, 2020
Does the sexual harassment option do anything? She refuses everytime. Is there no bad brother path (apart from knocking her up in her sleep)

Mar 17, 2019
do the brother titles actually do anything except have perks that you can unlock later anyway?
i mean the lewd, Brave, Glommy etc. titles

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Does the sexual harassment option do anything? She refuses everytime. Is there no bad brother path (apart from knocking her up in her sleep)
It requires her to have a certain level of interest in order to do anything:
Show underwear requires 50 interest to show camisole and shorts, 100 to show cami and panties
Show naked requires 150 to show topless, and 200 for fully nude

All four results raise her lust; fully nude also raises her interest.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey all, sorry for being mostly silent the last day, we here in the UK are currently bracing for a major storm.
Anyway, you all might be happy to know that I'm currently testing translation V0.2, on 1.1.3
with some luck (no interruptions, power cuts, loss of internet etc) I should be uploading it in a couple of hours.
I cannot say it will be great, because I lost a fair bit of data, and some things have been redone, and some are still WIP.
but it should be at the very least, on par with V0.1 (meaning fully playable)

will post back soon to let you know when I'm uploading. (fingers crossed)
1.png

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
oh great... Does anyone have a save that is beyond day 100 (not cheated)?
need to check something.

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
do the brother titles actually do anything except have perks that you can unlock later anyway?
i mean the lewd, Brave, Glommy etc. titles
Yes they give different starting stats like extra AP, starting skill points, energy(number of times you can cum), base stats, starting with skills either unlocked or fully learned, and a little extra starting cash. This was what I started off with on my hard mode playthrough for example.
1645130438497.png

Mar 17, 2019
Yes they give different starting stats like extra AP, starting skill points, energy(number of times you can cum), base stats, starting with skills either unlocked or fully learned, and a little extra starting cash. This was what I started off with on my hard mode playthrough for example.
View attachment 1659465
so no hidden extra stats?
such as "Calm Onii- Chan" has less chance of waking up sister while jerking off and stuff like that.
so it doesn't really matter what kind of brother you take?
because you can learn and level everything in the game
that would be a downgrade from the previous game :(

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
such as "Calm Onii- Chan" has less chance of waking up sister while jerking off and stuff like that.
i mean generally maybe not getting some books with golds or costing less sp on pervert skills might be good
early stats also determines how easy your early game is

Also peerless gives prodigy and nice chunk of stats but might as well not unlock prodigy (damn that 140 cost)

Edit :
Pervert gives panty hunter that lets you get 2 panties at once so i think you can rack up to panty end for a quick 70 sp in total profit too

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
Not really sure tbh, there could be hidden bonus stats for each title, but it requires digging through the code or doing a bunch of testing to find out.

I think Rikumea was putting together a table of what the starting questions can give you so he might know more than me.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes