Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
This is the prequel of Sister Travel right?

Kana is the same girl.

Imouto became blond and said that she will cut her hair until shoulder length.

Imouto is training with Elf for the sake of the future (guild management training).

It has the same monsters.

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
This is the prequel of Sister Travel right?

Kana is the same girl.

Imouto became blond and said that she will cut her hair until shoulder length.

Imouto is training with Elf for the sake of the future (guild management training).

It has the same monsters.
Maybe it's a stretch but it could even be a sequel. You and your sister get isekai'd into this world as the children of Aidelle (the blonde) and the onii-chan from sister travel. The imouto in this game is said to have blonde hair like her mother's after completing the big adventure so it's possible.

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
I'm not sure what the requirements for it actually are but the most recent patches fixed a bug where it wasn't unlocking properly. I just loaded my save file on the newest version (1.1.3) and got it after interacting with imouto once.

This thread has been updated with the most recent version so if you've already got save data try using it in the newest version to see if you have it too.
shit it doesnt appear on my old save.... well maybe its time to make third playthrough i guess

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
Sharing this save here cause I think I did pretty well on my second playthrough and it doesn't look like it'll hurt to have a backup in here.

So far on this save:
Day 26 Friday
Ready Lolicon Onii-chan
AP bar is at max of 70
Money at 4100 G
Policy: Lunch Box Life AKA Bento Seikatsu
Guild Rep.: Village's bar

Stats:
ATK: 96
TEC: 66
DEF: 54
GUT: 55
WIS: 45
Skillpts: 17

Current event:
Think of countermeasures: 7 days left
It's the guild merger event

Reference1.png Reference2.png

Attached are screenshots for further reference.

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
also i dunno if anyone notice, if you have a high lust in my case max lust, when you cook for your sister , you can add extra dressing at her meal :D
gg, I triggered this by chance and I didn't figure out how. Thanks for the info!
That's a really good thing to know as I noticed that there was a huge increase in her interest and lust after triggering it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hey all, just checking in before I (finally!) get my turn on Horizon (the GF has been on it for the last 4 hours while I have been half watching, half snoozing).

Not seeing people jumping up and down bearing pitchforks, so am going to assume no major goofs/bugs so far with this version of the translation that I missed. Regardless, will be working on the translation when my GF is playing H:FW (which means most of the time more than likely!)

Jolty1997

Sep 21, 2020
hey all, just checking in before I (finally!) get my turn on Horizon (the GF has been on it for the last 4 hours while I have been half watching, half snoozing).

Not seeing people jumping up and down bearing pitchforks, so am going to assume no major goofs/bugs so far with this version of the translation that I missed. Regardless, will be working on the translation when my GF is playing H:FW (which means most of the time more than likely!)
The only appropriate indicator you did a good job ;)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

See? That was your mistake. Instead of insisting on devoting most of your time to Seikatsu translations, you let her play it too... now she's playing with Redhead Onee-san instead of Imouto because she already had her fill of that.

On a serious note... tickle and kiss could have a few ahahaha-s and mmmmm-s less

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
I kinda had a question...

WHY a pregnancy is considered an end? It should have been the beginning (a step up challenge)

I can imagine a pregnant heroine adventuring, it will increase the difficulty and add more variety of interaction. Just lower her stats to half effective if she is pregnant.

Caring for morning sickness, etc etc... It can be put under the caring for the heroine sickness... and if things go bad, then the pregnancy may end... and her condition is at a very bad state that require some extra care or money for a doctor

I do not see pregnancy as an end or as an obstacle to adventure. It is just an everyday challenge in life.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
I've been rerolling to see what bonuses would be applied. And then god descended and gave that one... If you're interested the quiz answers were Forest, Panic... and god only knows
Many thanks! I got it. Looks like the resulting title is:
Reborn Gloomy Onii-chan

I didn't get it at first since it looks like the second question dynamically changes - probably RNG-based.
But I wonder if it has to be a combination of all three or there can be a variation somehow that keeps the golden shot.

Still, this is pretty dope given that you're starting with 85 AP by default.

EDIT: I got the "ready" part of the title too on the save I'm working on right now.
Looks like that's what we got in common that gave a pretty high default ATK stat.
I remember choosing both battlefield and "with my hand" too that time.

Last edited:

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Reborn Gloomy Onii-chan

I didn't get it at first since it looks like the second question dynamically changes - probably RNG-based.
But I wonder if it has to be a combination of all three or there can be a variation somehow that keeps the golden shot.

Try using my spreadsheet data if you havent yet

It has data for the starting questions, mostly everything is accurate as far i know

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Reborn Gloomy Onii-chan

EDIT: I got the "ready" part of the title too on the save I'm working on right now.
Looks like that's what we got in common that gave a pretty high default ATK stat.
I remember choosing both battlefield and "with my hand" too that time.
Is this the best combination? I thought peerlest was the best title?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes