Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Now that V0.2 is out for you all... I'm off to watch the GF play Horizon Forbidden West (I got told in no uncertain terms that she is playing it first :()
Will be back sometime tomorrow (assuming this storm doesn't wreck things) to see what issues there may be, and to start working on V0.3 (and finally deal with the DJ event, as while I was working on this ver, RNG decided it did not like me, kudos to anyone that names the tunic btw)

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
@Shadesishere
Many thanks for your efforts and rapid work of translation!

I noticed that there a still some files with broken names in your new v0.2 release, perhaps this already occurred by unpacking the japanese .zip with the wrong encoding (Unicode UTF-8).
This usually corrupts file names, like 07やさしさゴシックボールド.ttf to 07éÔé¦éÁé¦âSâVâbâNâ{ü[âïâh.ttf
and can lead to errors or may affect gameplay.
So I uploaded another fix for the current version [v1.1.3 TL v0.2] with the corresponding right file names.

Maybe you can apply those changes for your future updates? :D

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
@Shadesishere
Many thanks for your efforts and rapid work of translation!

I noticed that there a still some files with broken names in your new v0.2 release, perhaps this already occurred by unpacking the japanese .zip with the wrong encoding (Unicode UTF-8).
This usually corrupts file names, like 07やさしさゴシックボールド.ttf to 07éÔé¦éÁé¦âSâVâbâNâ{ü[âïâh.ttf
and can lead to errors or may affect gameplay.
So I uploaded another fix for the current version [v1.1.3 TL v0.2] with the corresponding right file names.

Maybe you can apply those changes for your future updates? :D

filename fix - imouto fantasy [v1.1.3 TL v0.2]
I'll most likely add these to V0.3, but right now, it's pretty low on the agenda compared to making the translation better.

in other news, weather reports are saying the storm hitting us here in the UK is going to be worse then predicted, joy V_V
already secured most of the things that could be blown away, but where we live we have some pretty tall trees that could potentially hit the house, good thing we are insured!

May 2, 2018
sure, no problem. (y)
it was just an info for you, before the topic coming up again and it might lead to any issues.
as for the weather news: stay safe!

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Don't know how to resolve but I am in shit situation, don't want to lose my save because of "bug?". The situation I am in, is in phase of "Think of countermeasures" and having already the cooking skill. Like people say "what am I gonna do!?"

And by the way, how to get the 4th member?

Last edited:

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Don't know how to resolve but I am in shit situation, don't want to lose my save because of "bug?". The situation I am in, is in phase of "Think of countermeasures" and having already the cooking skill. Like people say "what am I gonna do!?"
Eat sister's cooking and event should work out.

Reactions: ehpot

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
I just discovered that even if she denies the "I want to H" option in the bathroom, if you keep spamming it she will eventually give in no matter the interest or (maybe) lust (I had 15 lust but I don't think it matters either). The only requirement is 200 lust bare minimum.

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
How'd you get that to show up?

I'm not sure what the requirements for it actually are but the most recent patches fixed a bug where it wasn't unlocking properly. I just loaded my save file on the newest version (1.1.3) and got it after interacting with imouto once.

This thread has been updated with the most recent version so if you've already got save data try using it in the newest version to see if you have it too.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes