Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
:coffee: THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.3 AND v0.2 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE
(UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION)

A google spreadsheets table for the starting choices and titles

If there are any mistakes please do tell me.
Updated the table to latest version now
There wasnt that much changes in the stats overall so it didnt take that much time

Changes:
- Added FAQ
-
Added All Combinations (theres still little information right now so please wait)
- Most text is translated to english now

Edit: All Combinations table is discontinued

Last edited:

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I kinda had a question...

WHY a pregnancy is considered an end? It should have been the beginning (a step up challenge)

I can imagine a pregnant heroine adventuring, it will increase the difficulty and add more variety of interaction. Just lower her stats to half effective if she is pregnant.

Caring for morning sickness, etc etc... It can be put under the caring for the heroine sickness... and if things go bad, then the pregnancy may end... and her condition is at a very bad state that require some extra care or money for a doctor

I do not see pregnancy as an end or as an obstacle to adventure. It is just an everyday challenge in life.
Sounds like a neat game. You should go make it. This dev clearly doesn't want to

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
Didn't appear on my old saves too. Hit me up if going on a new playthrough fixes it for you.
ok already in day 97.... probably gonna take a while since i do a low interest run ahahaha.... but weirldly enough my sister already masturbate 7 times without reaching interest higher than 30....

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Updated the table to latest version now
There wasnt that much changes in the stats overall so it didnt take that much time

Changes:
- Added FAQ
-
Added All Combinations (theres still little information right now so please wait)
- Most text is translated to english now

Things I still need to find:
- Is money random? (im talking about if base starting money is randomly generated)
- Other titles that I cant still find data
- Untranslated stuff (still have to confirm them in game just to be sure)
its safe to say that starting money is random

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
also regarding training equipments yeah?
dunno at what day she gives you them as gift...

Feels like the longer you wait the more potential stats you lost if you decides to wait for her gift instead
Still 1/4 way to day 100 so gonna see

In another note with savescumming i got panty ending at day 21 (picked panty hunter halfway), so free 30 sp (cuz 20 sp go to panty hunter)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
also regarding training equipments yeah?
dunno at what day she gives you them as gift...

Feels like the longer you wait the more potential stats you lost if you decides to wait for her gift instead
Still 1/4 way to day 100 so gonna see

In another note with savescumming i got panty ending at day 21 (picked panty hunter halfway), so free 30 sp (cuz 20 sp go to panty hunter)
before I head to sleep, consider this : adventure book gives +2 to every stat, thats +10 altogether, per book, which when you realise you can get 3 books for the price of 1 training item. so a grand total of +30 across all stats, versus an additional +1 per training item.

also if you are buying books for stats, you can keep sister happy, and she will randomly gift you (in order) : Sweets, 5x adventure books, dumbbell, training shoes... and so on (on average, she gifts once a week on my playthroughs). so IMO it works out better stat wise to focus on adventure books first, then switch to voluntary training later after she gifts both dumbbells and training shoes (and you have AP to burn).

anyway, I'm off to get some sleep... and yeesh, I can hear that wind atm...

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
How do i get the skill golden shot?
Sorry if this question has been asked before
The search function of this forum is very handy btw. Just scroll up top and type in keywords without worries - it's defaulted to search the thread that you are currently viewing.

As for that skill, only method I know so far is by picking the right choices at start.
Excel-02 discovered that you get it by choosing forest, panic, and God only knows
I have yet to verify unlocking the skill though as I need to progress far enough on that save to unlock the skills panel.

For reference, the title that I got from that selection is: Reborn Gloomy Onii-Chan

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes