Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You're saying that my sister doesnt like me with this trust and with that look in her eyes (they're saying the contrary :cry:)
Jokes aside , yes the translation its correct but Old man sound odd really.
Well, I only encountered that briefly in my last run and I stopped around 200 trust/300 sexual interest. It mainly popped up when I did things she didn't like during night assau... revenge... for her Riding me the night before!

Reactions: SwordRCL

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
Are the gifts a consistent weekly thing? I didn't get a gift for awhile, then I started pumping points into Trust and she gave me a gift every single 50 trust gained from 400 to 750.

Has anyone figured out how the gifting system works more precisely?
I think she only gives gifts while her mood is at it's highest (Love).

+2 skill points, may also scare Imouto enough that she has to go to the toilet
It has a third outcome that can give you +4 skill points

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
Just wanted to point out some small mistakes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

'Old man chan' sounds odd.

Shadesishere Is it possible to change that title effect into something else? 'Daddy' would be a good one.
I went and look in the game files, the original text does not contain anything that translates to "old man chan", it's probably oniichan or big brother, but the machine translator probably couldn't handle the cuteness of the little sister... honestly can't blame em

xxxxxx33sssss

Jul 14, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
How can i use the cheat

Reactions: KevinBree00

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
This is pretty unlikely, but I know she'll do intercrural once her lust is high enough, is it possible to get the actual penetration without you penetrating her first, or will it only be intercrural?
This never got answered and i have the same question

reartykeuniverse

Nov 9, 2021
Whew, finally got around to starting this game...

All I can say is that this game makes Imouto Life feel like a beta, which is saying a lot because Imouto Life was a damn good game in its own right

Sep 3, 2019
■Sister Seikatsu Walkthrough: Basic Knowledge■

This is translation of latest Inusuku's blog post on Feb 18th. I only have basic Japanese skill and online translator to help me translating this so if there's any error please correct me, thank you!

・ There are event that you will miss if your sister mood is low.
・ If you're in good mood, the trust point will increase everyday, conversely if you're in bad mood the trust will not increase.

・ If your mood is low you will get less point in training.
・ Your mood can be raised by using "get dick out" command.
・ Just try to keep your own condition high all the time.

・ You can increase your income by contributing to community or doing subjugation quests.
・ That's why the agriculture and exploration skill is not that bad.

・ Separate your save frequently in case of unexpected pregnancy and sister explosion.

・ It's more useful to have combat skill rather than just increasing your abilities alone.
・Be careful that there are skill that can gives you disadvantages if used on their own (there are skill that best paired with other skill -ed.).

・ If you're having trouble finding anymore panties to collect, try doing house chores in the weekends.

・ Frugal life and lunchbox life are pretty effective on the early days (to save money -ed).

・ See in game tips for item effects info!

That's all about the general strategies of the games!
Following information are full of spoilers, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILER!

■Night Scene Part■

Well night scene doesn't have any route to write any walkthrough on so to speak.
You just have to be careful not being caught, your sister will be angry if her excitement level is low.
Just progress trough before she get angry, that's all there is to it!

■Conditions to acquire H-skill■

・ Doggy style: Read H-book
・ Piledriver position: Wipe your sister's body while she's sick twice, wet dream after clearing big adventure
・ 69 position: Ejaculate in the mouth
・ Cowgirl position: Certain probability after acquiring H book or thin book
・ Boobjob: Read thin book
・ I want to H: Must have consensual sex, a certain number of insertion and your lust above 80%

■H Events■

・ Night scene: your lust above 50% when going to bed

・ Wet dream: your lust is 120% when going to bed (random scene with Kai, Yui and Kasumi (when she join your guild)

・ Intercrural sex: After getting a cowgirl position, go to bed when your sister's libido is 80 or more or when she is frustrated (you ignored her for few days -ed)

・Panties hunt: Options after taking a bath alone, or performing house chores on weekend

・Peek into bath: Options after taking a bath alone
What to see during peeking into bath: Washing the body, Washing head, Masturbation, Frontal masturbation, Show-off masturbation

・Bath with sister: Sister trust above 100
What to do during bath with sister: Rubbing secretly, Hand job, Hand job behind your back, Fellatio, Sucking Fellatio, Ass job, Sex, Anal sex, Anal sex with Boobjob. ※There are several levels, each of which must be met.

・Toilet: A certain rate of occurrence after drinking (tea, coffee, etc) or talking about horror story.
What to do during Toilet event: Peeping, Peeping on masturbation, Assault while masturbating, Assault while Pee-pee, Cunnilingus fellatio ※There are several levels, each of which must be met.

■■■COMPLETE EVENT CALENDAR■■■

■Rival Guilds■

・ Running Root Vegetable Lovers
Base Strength 350
Weak guild with no particular characteristics.

・ Norton Chapter
Base Strength 400
Weak, but has a slightly higher attack power than the Running Root Vegetable Club.

・ Gastronomic Club (first time)
Base Strength 400
Will always lose, you can win through if you try hard enough, but no special rewards.

・ Gastronomic Club (first round)
Base Strength 700
If you wait until the last turn, you'll take a lot of damage, that's why you need to try to defeat them before it happens by cutting down their strength as much as possible.

・ Massive Brothers
Base Strength 550
Has a high attack power and repeats defense and attack.
Use your Onii-chan attack skill when available.

・ Scout Union
Base Strength 1300
Action blocking and painful attack moves right after battle start.
It's relatively easy if you just defense and wait for the enemy to run out of breath and then counterattack.

・ Nanohoshi Office
Base Strength 1400
There is a high-powered blow on the fifth turn, so defend against it.

・ Adventurer's Association Town Branch
Base Strength 3500
Nothing special about this one, but it has high strength.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Here are some Peerless saves to save your time,all of these are attack based(first option being "A vast battlefeild")
All of theses saves start with 60ap with normal combat difficulty.
Originally,I was rolling for a honor/reckless peerless onichan with 90ap,but the game kept cucking me with greedy/gloomy so I gave up:HideThePain:
All saves start at day 1 with nothing touched.

data23-kind peerless

data24-prudent peerless

data27-calm peerless-def up unlocked

data28-ready peerless

data31-brave peerless-attack up unlocked

data32-perverted peerless

dick-muscle-flex.gif

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
As a writer, part of me wants to sit down with a text file of all the dialogue and re-write it to be more easily understood. I know translations are so so difficult, but sincerely - if anyone would like someone to take a crack at making suggestions for the dialogue to work better, I am 100% down to help in my spare time. This game has been wonderful. Well done.

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
■Sister Seikatsu Walkthrough: Basic Knowledge■

This is translation of latest Inusuku's blog post on Feb 18th. I only have basic Japanese skill and online translator to help me translating this so if there's any error please correct me, thank you!

・ There are event that you will miss if your sister mood is low.
・ If you're in good mood, the trust point will increase everyday, conversely if you're in bad mood the trust will not increase.

・ If your mood is low you will get less point in training.
・ Your mood can be raised by using "get dick out" command.
・ Just try to keep your own condition high all the time.

・ You can increase your income by contributing to community or doing subjugation quests.
・ That's why the agriculture and exploration skill is not that bad.

・ Separate your save frequently in case of unexpected pregnancy and sister explosion.

・ It's more useful to have combat skill rather than just increasing your abilities alone.
・Be careful that there are skill that can gives you disadvantages if used on their own (there are skill that best paired with other skill -ed.).

・ If you're having trouble finding anymore panties to collect, try doing house chores in the weekends.

・ Frugal life and lunchbox life are pretty effective on the early days (to save money -ed).

・ See in game tips for item effects info!

That's all about the general strategies of the games!
Following information are full of spoilers, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILER!

■Night Scene Part■

Well night scene doesn't have any route to write any walkthrough on so to speak.
You just have to be careful not being caught, your sister will be angry if her excitement level is low.
Just progress trough before she get angry, that's all there is to it!

■Conditions to acquire H-skill■

・ Doggy style: Read H-book
・ Piledriver position: Wipe your sister's body while she's sick twice, wet dream after clearing big adventure
・ 69 position: Ejaculate in the mouth
・ Cowgirl position: Certain probability after acquiring H book or thin book
・ Boobjob: Read thin book
・ I want to H: Must have consensual sex, a certain number of insertion and your lust above 80%

■H Events■

・ Night scene: your lust above 50% when going to bed

・ Wet dream: your lust is 120% when going to bed (random scene with Kai, Yui and Kasumi (when she join your guild)

・ Intercrural sex: After getting a cowgirl position, go to bed when your sister's libido is 80 or more or when she is frustrated (you ignored her for few days -ed)

・Panties hunt: Options after taking a bath alone, or performing house chores on weekend

・Peek into bath: Options after taking a bath alone
What to see during peeking into bath: Washing the body, Washing head, Masturbation, Frontal masturbation, Show-off masturbation

・Bath with sister: Sister trust above 100
What to do during bath with sister: Rubbing secretly, Hand job, Hand job behind your back, Fellatio, Sucking Fellatio, Ass job, Sex, Anal sex, Anal sex with Boobjob. ※There are several levels, each of which must be met.

・Toilet: A certain rate of occurrence after drinking (tea, coffee, etc) or talking about horror story.
What to do during Toilet event: Peeping, Peeping on masturbation, Assault while masturbating, Assault while Pee-pee, Cunnilingus fellatio ※There are several levels, each of which must be met.

■■■COMPLETE EVENT CALENDAR■■■

■Rival Guilds■

・ Running Root Vegetable Lovers
Base Strength 350
Weak guild with no particular characteristics.

・ Norton Chapter
Base Strength 400
Weak, but has a slightly higher attack power than the Running Root Vegetable Club.

・ Gastronomic Club (first time)
Base Strength 400
Will always lose, you can win through if you try hard enough, but no special rewards.

・ Gastronomic Club (first round)
Base Strength 700
If you wait until the last turn, you'll take a lot of damage, that's why you need to try to defeat them before it happens by cutting down their strength as much as possible.

・ Massive Brothers
Base Strength 550
Has a high attack power and repeats defense and attack.
Use your Onii-chan attack skill when available.

・ Scout Union
Base Strength 1300
Action blocking and painful attack moves right after battle start.
It's relatively easy if you just defense and wait for the enemy to run out of breath and then counterattack.

・ Nanohoshi Office
Base Strength 1400
There is a high-powered blow on the fifth turn, so defend against it.

・ Adventurer's Association Town Branch
Base Strength 3500
Nothing special about this one, but it has high strength.

just want to add that you can spray your sperm at her food if you are the one who cook that day and have 100 or more lust

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
i think theres a dialoge missing with in the nightcrawling section, it doesnt matter how much of your trust (correct me if im wrong) and interest, if you wake her up in the middle of molesting her , she will only have only one line and it is "oni chan , be gentle" (or some sort) in the other hand if she wakes up when you are in the middle of fucking her, she will have various dialoge depends on her interest level, hell if i recall imouto life got more responses than in here, well from what i see inusuku always add something more from the previous game, so something like this bothers me

edit: also want to add that in imouto life if you already got the pregnant ending she will just accept if you want to creampie her but in here she will keep rejecting creampie (which kinda good for my sadistic side), either that will come in the next update or its just a bug or oversight

Sep 3, 2019
i think theres a dialoge missing with in the nightcrawling section, it doesnt matter how much of your trust (correct me if im wrong) and interest, if you wake her up in the middle of molesting her , she will only have only one line and it is "oni chan , be gentle" (or some sort) in the other hand if she wakes up when you are in the middle of fucking her, she will have various dialoge depends on her interest level, hell if i recall imouto life got more responses than in here, well from what i see inusuku always add something more from the previous game, so something like this bothers me

edit: also want to add that in imouto life if you already got the pregnant ending she will just accept if you want to creampie her but in here she will keep rejecting creampie (which kinda good for my sadistic side), either that will come in the next update or its just a bug or oversight
Yep that's what I noticed too, it seems strange she only have one expression, seems like Inusuku screw-up on the dialogue loop in there.

If you can write Japanese you can leave suggestion and bug report on his bug report comment section on Inusuku blog, I'm sure he will read it. This game is deep enough that he may missed one thing or another.

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
Yep that's what I noticed too, it seems strange she only have one expression, seems like Inusuku screw-up on the dialogue loop in there.

If you can write Japanese you can leave suggestion and bug report on his bug report comment section on Inusuku blog, I'm sure he will read it. This game is deep enough that he may missed one thing or another.
my japanesse level is google translate level so there's that

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes