AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
How do you get the true ending? also how to get golden shot even if i cheated it into bought nothing happened pls help

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I see a lot of people worried about pregnancy in the comments. Well, I have a tip for you that the game never actually tells you about until you do it, although, you should probably already be doing it. Saved me from ever having to use condoms or after pills.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then what about wanting to make her pregnant after she got cured?
plus i noticed about the unicorn? how do u make her pregnant after she got cured?

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
then what about wanting to make her pregnant after she got cured?
plus i noticed about the unicorn? how do u make her pregnant after she got cured?
You can not. Unicorn is a fight, nothing more. Goldenshot is a debuff that cannot cancel out the infertility gained after the 100 day adventure. Once you complete that adventure and cure her, you can never get her pregnant, EVER.

Saipulipoel

Mar 23, 2021
Atm no, but maybe in future patches, you can only have wet dreams featuring them atm. Go to sleep with your lust maxed out and without being mischievous to trigger wet dreams. Wet dreams are also another way to unlock the piledriver skill.
damn, that would be better if they add it in the future

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: loli senpai
Sep 3, 2019
.... So how tf someone said that there is an True ENDING!? Jesus fcking christ i've been wasting my time for nothing!!?
I feel betrayed
View attachment 1662468
Even Inusuku himself said the ending, the real one, is only one. The one that you continue to live with your sister forever. There is no true ending and no secret requirement to get it.

It's all already set in stone. Unless Inusuku create another ending in the upcoming update of course.

Cordless

Apr 7, 2020
im confused and it is not in spreadsheet, I got perverted lewd onii-chan titles, but midway 'perverted' changed to 'remodeling' and now it says 'completed', so full title being completed lewd onii-chan. and no, I did not get the title change to completed after I finished great adventure

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Why is she angry at me in the toilet?! Trust 536 and interest 664. I absolutely refuse to piss her off! How can I get her to let me see her in the toilet and do some stuff without pissing her off at first?????? Really, how much do need I to grind this fucking trust and interest to do that?!

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
I need help, how can I save myself from the first Game over that occurs on day 33? I can't get over 33 days and I already tried 2 starts doing different things.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
From my own experience it's a game over, just keep cumming inside like an irresponsible jackass and you might get yourself a surprise a few days later (the game calls it a "good end" due to my high trust levels, but an early end was not at all what I was going for).

Now, my own question is, how many days in advance is pregnancy rolled? Gotta say, this is a painfully realistic way of going about things lol
It's instant. When you cum inside, it has an internal ejaculation flag. The internal ejaculation flag rolls over to "implantation" flag after sleeping. That rolls over to pregnant flag a few days later and gameover is insured. When evening hits so many days later, you get your game over. The morning after edible just removes the implantation flag.

Reactions: noodler1300

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Why she is angry at me in the toilet?! Trust 536 and interest 664. I absolutely refuse to piss her off! How can I get her to let me see her in the toilet and do some stuff without pissing her off at first?????? Really, how much need I to grind this fucking trust and interest to do that?!
Developer didn't really plan for that. Just like you can use cheat engine to win the first unwinnable fight and it acts like you still lost. You're violating a social norm (rushing into the bathroom while someone is using it) without prior permission or discussion. If you had a wife who never let you see her pee, always closed the bathroom door, she'd be unhappy if you rushed in too. It doesn't matter how deep the relationship is.

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
Why she is angry at me in the toilet?! Trust 536 and interest 664. I absolutely refuse to piss her off! How can I get her to let me see her in the toilet and do some stuff without pissing her off at first?????? Really, how much need I to grind this fucking trust and interest to do that?!
First time always be like that
or her lust is low, not sure but second time she should be more accepting

I was lower trust and interest and she is more accepting and even giving me bj after that, it's just hidden experience stat in the end

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Developer didn't really plan for that. Just like you can use cheat engine to win the first unwinnable fight and it acts like you still lost. You're violating a social norm (rushing into the bathroom while someone is using it) without prior permission or discussion. If you had a wife who never let you see her pee, always closed the bathroom door, she'd be unhappy if you rushed in too. It doesn't matter how deep the relationship is.
Ummmm, no. In both of this games(monochrome and fantasy) Oni-chan can have a blowjob in the toilet at some point. My question is about HOW can I get to that part without pissing her off when I enter to the toilet for the first time.

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
First time always be like that
or her lust is low, not sure but second time she should be more accepting

I was lower trust and interest and she is more accepting and even giving me bj after that, it's just hidden experience stat in the end
120 lust. Both with and without aphrodisiac.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Ummmm, no. In both of this games(monochrome and fantasy) Oni-chan can have a blowjob in the toilet at some point. My question is about HOW can I get to that part without pissing her off when I enter to the toilet for the first time.
I didn't say you can't get a blowjob. I said you can't bypass her being upset. It's meant to go down one specific way.

AkaiKo

Jan 23, 2018
:coffee: THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.3 AND v0.2 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE
(UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION)

A google spreadsheets table for the starting choices and titles

If there are any mistakes please do tell me.
My playthrough as "Indecisive Kind Onii-chan" started with Leader skill.

Increases the strength of friends by 50%. Required Skills Pt: 60.

I think Indecisive gives Leader skill.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes