DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Are there any virgin loss scenes that can be triggered other than the default insertion-in-the-night stuff that you can do?
Seriously doubt it, in one of my playthroughs when I raised her sexual interest without insertion and managed to unlock bath H options..... she refused to have sex no matter how high I got her interest (tried up until 300s) and only let me once I did take her virginity during night crawl (with her interest still in the 300s).

On another note, I'm disappointed that the "catch her masturbating on the toilet" doesn't lead to sex despite getting the choice to either have her relieve you by mouth there or by vaginal in the room. Choose in the room and it just ends the scene, I was hoping for some sitting on lap H.... Not sure if peeping on her in the bath goes further than her showing off her masturbation since after triggering it once, she only kicks me out when I get caught.

Samoriba

Jul 6, 2017
Das good game. 1st play through, no cheats. i like playing the first time without altering the game. i'm missing some combat skills and probably morning scenes with her still sleeping since i didn't get pillow and that other sleep stuff that's 4k. game is so up my alley i don't feel like touching any other h game now. would love more content (aside from bonus fights after completion).

i'd also add something like fully corrupted path where she asks you or actually gets annoyed if you don't shoot in her. maybe after 500+ trust and interest.
1645351826129.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Holicmaster

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
My playthrough as "Indecisive Kind Onii-chan" started with Leader skill.

Increases the strength of friends by 50%. Required Skills Pt: 60.

I think Indecisive gives Leader skill.
May I ask what game version are you playing?

Sep 3, 2019
Seriously doubt it, in one of my playthroughs when I raised her sexual interest without insertion and managed to unlock bath H options..... she refused to have sex no matter how high I got her interest (tried up until 300s) and only let me once I did take her virginity during night crawl (with her interest still in the 300s).

On another note, I'm disappointed that the "catch her masturbating on the toilet" doesn't lead to sex despite getting the choice to either have her relieve you by mouth there or by vaginal in the room. Choose in the room and it just ends the scene, I was hoping for some sitting on lap H.... Not sure if peeping on her in the bath goes further than her showing off her masturbation since after triggering it once, she only kicks me out when I get caught.
While I also agree and wanted the same things, I think Inusuku already reached his capacity on developing this game. There is a post on his blog dated 2 years ago stating that he already got overwhelming response on his Imouto Life ~Monochrome~ game. So many people reach out to him sending lengthy proposal on what he should do on his next game, some even contain more than 10K words in length lol. And he said while he is grateful, it's impossible to realizing all of them. Anything he want to do on his next game (this game and beyond) he get advice from people on his devs circle that actually understand the difficulty he faced when developing the game. So what we have now in terms on content is the best he can deliver right now.

So I think for this game, what he wanted to do now is to squash all the bug first, it's his first and foremost priority, and then after that he may think about adding new content or even EN translation, as he said it in the prev. patch notes.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is a pretty nice improvement to the previous game, i like the squad building bit and combat. Might be just me, but i am a bit sad that you cant have the sister pose or something in the panties you collected, kinda had some hope for that going in. I hope this gets more updates and hopefully, there will be something we can do with Yui or Kasumi.

Reactions: Samoriba

Samoriba

Jul 6, 2017
i'm missing some combat skills and probably morning scenes with her still sleeping since i didn't get pillow and that other sleep stuff that's 4k.
a bit disappointed. just had her creampied and orgasm without waking her up but the morning image is the regular one you get after ending the night... not really worth the effort of getting the items that provide better sleep.

Apr 11, 2019
Maybe the requirements are the same from imouto life since I cleared big adventure and creampied a few times.
But this is a fresh save from 1.1.3 and not imported from older versions.
If the "I want to H" doesn't appear, probably it's the save from older version

View attachment 1663568
This might be it actually, as I do have over 600 trust, 500 interest, midnight and bath events done many times, and max lust (120) and still it doesn't show up. I can only think of it being a save ported from 1.1.2 being the culprit.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
This game should have New Game+, starting over with carried over stats, items (early game Pillow, Tea, Egg, etc.), and it would allow us to re-experience the story with improved translations in the future. Maybe an option to reset Sister's stats would be good for missing Endings and/or a higher difficulty with raised stat caps (999).

I know there's Godly Brother but it just feels more rewarding with the idea of NG+.

Mar 17, 2019
guys I have a question, what color do you think sister's hair is?
it's quite light, so I think it's yellow, blonde, or light brown maybe?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
guys I have a question, what color do you think sister's hair is?
it's quite light, so I think it's yellow, blonde, or light brown maybe?
From dialogue in the game it is meant to be white or grey because of her illness. Later on in either a late game scene or the ending (can't remember which) it mentions it regaining some colour from her mother and I think it is meant to be blonde then.
That probably screws over any recolour project a little given she technically is meant to have two different colours depending how far you are in the story.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight
Mar 17, 2019
From dialogue in the game it is meant to be white or grey because of her illness. Later on in either a late game scene or the ending (can't remember which) it mentions it regaining some colour from her mother and I think it is meant to be blonde then.
That probably screws over any recolour project a little given she technically is meant to have two different colours depending how far you are in the story.
something like that? stand_imouto2.png

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
something like that?
I didn't play the Jap version yet, so not sure if it's actually blonde or just Light/Fair... which in anime can be the colour of the Travel sequel's Imouto... this is of course purely speculation on my part. So, if someone can copy the Jap dialogue from the files (after she's cured and you both go to do the adventure), that'd be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 17, 2019
I didn't play the Jap version yet, so not sure if it's actually blonde or just Light/Fair... which in anime can be the colour of the Travel sequel's Imouto... this is of course purely speculation on my part. So, if someone can copy the Jap dialogue from the files (after she's cured and you both go to do the adventure), that'd be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh, its more Silver Blue, i like that :D

InfiniteEiens

Jan 22, 2020

Aw, but thanks for sharing this info, man.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes