Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Hello does anyone have a save containing any of these titles?
If possible a day 1 save please
(has to be 1.1.3 game version v0.2 translation by shadeishere)

Underdog
Friendly
Tough

These are the only titles I havent confirmed yet on my due to how RARE you can get them

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018

Underdog
Friendly
Tough

These are the only titles I havent confirmed yet on my due to how RARE you can get them
Oof, I'm pretty sure I had gotten the Friendly title once before but didn't keep the save. I might try and see if I can get these titles later today if you didn't confirm them yet. Also something I noticed that isn't on your Sheet is that the question answer "The world god only knows" can also give the Peerless title as well iirc.

Reactions: Rikumea

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020

Underdog
Friendly
Tough

I have Tough Lolicon Onii Chan on my current run.
"version 1.1.3" Sorry my bad, I'm still playing the first version of the game, just ignore my post.

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Oof, I'm pretty sure I had gotten the Friendly title once before but didn't keep the save. I might try and see if I can get these titles later today if you didn't confirm them yet. Also something I noticed that isn't on your Sheet is that the question answer "The world god only knows" can also give the Peerless title as well iirc.
Thank you, updated the table.
And also please do -- help is appreciated a lot.

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Thank you, updated the table.
And also please do -- help is appreciated a lot.
Couple more titles that I confirmed or found while looking are these:

Hunk, Sensual, Peerless, Wise, Flatulent, Romantic, Balanced on "I Want Stability"
Indecisive on "Wait for an Opportunity"
Reborn, Prudent, Realistic, Bear head, Calm for "Swim to shore"
Reckless, Shy for "Assist the girl"
Romantic, Peerless, Wise, Balanced, Sensual, Lewd, Carefree for "I want to be free"
Sensitive, Realistic for "Go to a city to call a doctor"

No luck on finding Friendly, Underdog, or Tough so far though.

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Couple more titles that I confirmed or found while looking are these:

Hunk, Sensual, Peerless, Wise, Flatulent, Romantic, Balanced on "I Want Stability"
Indecisive on "Wait for an Opportunity"
Reborn, Prudent, Realistic, Bear head, Calm for "Swim to shore"
Reckless, Shy for "Assist the girl"
Romantic, Peerless, Wise, Balanced, Sensual, Lewd, Carefree for "I want to be free"
Sensitive, Realistic for "Go to a city to call a doctor"

No luck on finding Friendly, Underdog, or Tough so far though.
Thank you again for the help.
Updated the table

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
:coffee: THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.3 AND v0.2 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE
(UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION)

A google spreadsheets table for the starting choices and titles

If there are any mistakes please do tell me.
Another update, added table "Code Analysis"
Now you can look at the game code too (also I added english translations)

1645413859887.png

When the data is 99% or fully complete, I will start making the Calculator as my last project for the spreadsheet table

Reactions: FeralFan656

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am getting a sound bug error, does anyone know how to fix it.
The file/mp3 is there and it plays for most of the game so far but now it stop playing.
sound bug.jpg

Nov 4, 2020
You have to wipe your sister when she sick to unlock it.
about the scene with guild members, it's on the wet dreams event (You sleep when your lust is at 120).
you mean getting a bj?
a bit of a wasted potential imo. hope the creator make a game with those characters
also how to get the sister sick cuz ive been going for 50+ days without her being sick once

shugaxchan

Aug 4, 2020
How much stats do I need to have to beat the last subdue quest, the Azara Group? I already have pretty high stats, couldn't increase it anymore easily since I'm on +100 days

Should I get Blitzkrieg? crits are nice, but -5 turns is quite a big constraint
Are there any skills left I haven't found?
Also I've tried many times trying to reset to meet Kana to increase her favor yet it only increases her power, am I missing something?

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
you mean getting a bj?
a bit of a wasted potential imo. hope the creator make a game with those characters
also how to get the sister sick cuz ive been going for 50+ days without her being sick once
Just spam wet dreams instead of waiting for her to get sick, you can unlock that last position with wet dreams too.

Jul 7, 2017
Another update, added table "Code Analysis"
Now you can look at the game code too (also I added english translations)
Based on the code, it seems like there's some inaccurate & missing data in the first few pages of the spreadsheet. As far as I can tell from the code, here is exactly how the titles and starting stats are affected by the starting questions (assuming I didn't mistype something while looking up title IDs or anything):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
you mean getting a bj?
have you already done the big adventure? there is a part of that that cures your sister and stops her being sick, if so you missed your chance for sickness.

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
have you already done the big adventure? there is a part of that that cures your sister and stops her being sick, if so you missed your chance for sickness.
She can still get sick after finishing the big adventure but the chances of it happening are super low as I went through several days in game time to try unlocking piledriver only for her to finally get sick and then have wiping her down not give me the unlock.

That was when I finally found out you could also get it with wet dreams.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes