Mond92

Jul 24, 2019
you mean getting a bj?
a bit of a wasted potential imo. hope the creator make a game with those characters
also how to get the sister sick cuz ive been going for 50+ days without her being sick once
the easy way to make her sick its just make her cum 10 times on one night lol

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Hello does anyone have a save containing any of these titles?
If possible a day 1 save please
(has to be 1.1.3 game version v0.2 translation by shadeishere)

Underdog
Friendly
Tough

These are the only titles I havent confirmed yet on my due to how RARE you can get them
here is a tough gloomy save..unlocked nothing except for goldenshot debuff from gloomy...
great battlefield-pump out water-I want to be free

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikumea

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i pass 100 day , guild rep is elite few and finish the dark boss thing , am i finish the game ?

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Based on the code, it seems like there's some inaccurate & missing data in the first few pages of the spreadsheet. As far as I can tell from the code, here is exactly how the titles and starting stats are affected by the starting questions (assuming I didn't mistype something while looking up title IDs or anything):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello there thank you so much! I've made a temporary table for now to confirm things first and will be updated to final version later. Also added the missing info I missed, thanks!

Just some questions though:
"It appears that some titles exist that cannot be selected by your answers to any questions -- so I suppose the only way to obtain them is to win a D20 (or D21?) dice roll and then avoid any answers which replace that part of the title. These titles are as follows."
errr so if I try to summarize it (simpler terms for spreadsheet)
Only obtained if requirements are met:
- random chance to appear
- title has to be blank?
sorry im a bit bad at understanding stuff

There are also some other oddities in the first titles. "Kind" appears to be a valid option for both titles -- I'm wondering if this is a translation error, as "Merciful" is expected as a possible title when modifying stats but does not actually appear in the list of possible titles. Similarly, "Lucky" would modify stats but is not a possible first title -- its placement suggests that "Sensitive" took its place. "Cowardly" is a similarly missing first title that affects stats -- possibly "Cowardly" was meant to be "Shy" or "Tough".
I never saw "Merciful", "Lucky, and "Cowardly" from all of the 200+ restarts I did iirc but yeah I'll guess I'll just not include them for now in the possible titles list

Last edited:
Reactions: souce0

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone asked what the hair color of the sister should be and here in the game it tells you.
golden color.jpg

Reactions: bleacher333

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Couple more titles that I confirmed or found while looking are these:

Hunk, Sensual, Peerless, Wise, Flatulent, Romantic, Balanced on "I Want Stability"
Indecisive on "Wait for an Opportunity"
Reborn, Prudent, Realistic, Bear head, Calm for "Swim to shore"
Reckless, Shy for "Assist the girl"
Romantic, Peerless, Wise, Balanced, Sensual, Lewd, Carefree for "I want to be free"
Sensitive, Realistic for "Go to a city to call a doctor"

No luck on finding Friendly, Underdog, or Tough so far though.
Huh, Tough is almost always you get from "hungry girl, Give Food or Trade favours".
Friendly is fairly common at Stability
Underdog is at Own Hands and TWGOK (pretty common at that as well)

The rarest is Peerless which took me about 40+ tries for some reason (not to mention it also shows up on Own hands, Stability, and TWGOK.)

Jun 28, 2020
I was wondering about the other girl suppose to join the guild? I dont know but I cant just seem to get her to join no matter what? But when I beat the game there is some credit scene have her. Pls help

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
guys I have a question, what color do you think sister's hair is?
it's quite light, so I think it's yellow, blonde, or light brown maybe?
The DLsite page has a picture of the acrylic figurines available in their review campaign.

The Ci-en page has an older blog post with a picture of the figurines, with the sister being the focus.

I believe there's a description during the big adventure mentioning the sister's ahir has a dull silver color as well.

As for updates, I'm very curious about some party member icons that are under Data>Picture.

member_06_s.png member_07_s.png member_15_s.png

Some appear to be Yui, Kana and Kasumi with alternate hairstyles/clothes, but I don't recognize these three in particular, so hopefully we can get some juicy DLC content seeing how popular the game has been.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
It appears that some titles exist that cannot be selected by your answers to any questions -- so I suppose the only way to obtain them is to win a D20 (or D21?) dice roll and then avoid any answers which replace that part of the title. These titles are as follows.
First: Tough, Reborn, Manly, Balanced, Shy,
Second: Carefree, Peerless, Drunken, , , ,
The only thing i see rare is Reborn and Peerless...
1. Tough is almost always at "Hungry Girl... Give or Trade favour" (pretty consistent at that too)

2. Reborn is kind of Rare? Shows up in 2 questions (Swim, Call Doctor)

3. Manly at "Illness Girl... Assist (more common to get here) or Call Doctor (has a crapload of titles jammed into this option for some reason during my testing. I even got bearhead twice at some point)"

4. Balanced is Rare simply because there's just too many titles at Call Doctor (i got 10 different titles during my testings compared to other choices that only has like 2-4 titles)

5. Shy is slightly rare at Surrender and once again, it shows up at Call Doctor as well (I think Calm and Realistic just has a higher chance at surrender)

6. Carefree is at Own Hands? (Kind of weird considering it should make sense at Be Free?

7. Peerless is waaaaaaay too rare in this game. I swear to god it took me an ungodly amount just to get one.

8. Drunken is almost always consistent at TWGOK

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was wondering about the other girl suppose to join the guild? I dont know but I cant just seem to get her to join no matter what? But when I beat the game there is some credit scene have her. Pls help
I got her to join after seeing her at the city 2-3 times at the book store.

guys I have a question, what color do you think sister's hair is?
it's quite light, so I think it's yellow, blonde, or light brown maybe?
It tells you in game that is is "Golden" which can either be blond or light brown.
golden color.jpg
The DLsite page has a picture of the acrylic figurines available in their review campaign.

The Ci-en page has an older blog post with a picture of the figurines, with the sister being the focus.

I believe there's a description during the big adventure mentioning the sister's ahir has a dull silver color as well.

As for updates, I'm very curious about some party member icons that are under Data>Picture.

View attachment 1666537 View attachment 1666538 View attachment 1666539

Some appear to be Yui, Kana and Kasumi with alternate hairstyles/clothes, but I don't recognize these three in particular, so hopefully we can get some juicy DLC content seeing how popular the game has been.
ADD: I thought this game was compleded? wip.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bleacher333
Jul 7, 2017
errr so if I try to summarize it (simpler terms for spreadsheet)
Only obtained if requirements are met:
- random chance to appear
- title has to be blank?
sorry im a bit bad at understanding stuff
I probably should have explained it better than I did. The game's database contains 21 possibilities for each title, but some of these possibilities are empty/blank -- if you ever saw a save where there was only one title (and I definitely have), then it's because one of your titles was just the empty string.

When the game starts it randomly selects each title from one of its 21 possibilities (or maybe just the first 20, since the last one is empty and unlabeled for both of them, I'm not 100% sure). Then your answer to the second question changes one of your two titles. Since certain options for the titles (including but not limited to the empty options) cannot be selected by your answer to the second question, the only way to end up with those options is if you avoid the questions & answers that change that part of your title.

Here are the possible options for the first title in v1.1.3 TLv0.2, as listed in the game's User Database (and therefore not counting the extra two options from the bug). From what I could tell in the code, you can get options 0-14 by selecting answers that change your first title, or else you get left with a random one of options 0-20 (by selecting answers that change your second title instead of this one).

Here are the possible options for the second title in v1.1.3 TLv0.2. Looks like you can get options 0-13 from certain answers to the second question that change your second title, or are left with a random one of 0-20 if you choose an answer that changes your first title instead.

(Edit: I've confirmed that the first title can be blank! Only took me like 20 tries, which is actually pretty lucky since I also had to get one of the questions that don't change it. This verifies that it really is a D21 roll, including that last option, rather than a D20 roll on just the labeled options. Which is probably a bug, I guess, so it might be changed in later versions.)

Huh, Tough is almost always you get from "hungry girl, Give Food or Trade favours".
Friendly is fairly common at Stability
Underdog is at Own Hands and TWGOK (pretty common at that as well)

The rarest is Peerless which took me about 40+ tries for some reason (not to mention it also shows up on Own hands, Stability, and TWGOK.)
What version are you playing on? As far as I can tell some of those answers don't actually affect your title, and (at least in the current version) "Underdog" does not appear in the titles database at all. It also doesn't look like getting "Tough" should be possible if you get the hungry girl question, since the different answers to that all change your first title to something between #7 and #13 (unless I have vastly misunderstood how random numbers work in this dumb programming language or something) whereas Tough is #15.

Last edited:

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock every positions and what their pre requisites are?
Edit: nevermind, the dev released a blog on how to get them

Last edited:

HiddenEyes01

Oct 28, 2020
~For the spreadsheet~
If you choose "PANIC! ARGH!!" to get AP points you will be limited to 4 options in your 2nd prefix: Gloomy, Intellectual, Screaming, and Flatulent. So no peerless for you.

Question: Why were books $100 cheaper when I went to the city?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I got her to join after seeing her at the city 2-3 times at the book store.

It tells you in game that is is "Golden" which can either be blond or light brown.
View attachment 1666625

ADD: I thought this game was compleded? View attachment 1666746
the [WIP] is mearly a warning for people that I didn't finish killing that scene, because when I work on the translation, I play the game, get to the scene (which can be a major pain due to RNG) and then translate, and apply context. in that (very very annoying scene, RNG, + Multi-choice, urgh) it used to be the DJ scene, which has been a pain in the rear to deal with. so I basically started rewriting it, but as I could only do 1 choice, it was dependant on me rolling RNG again, so I put the [WIP] there, as I want to deal with that scene on V0.3, of which, I have done very little so far, have been... distracted... playing H:FW mostly (when I can...)

I really should get back to working on this soon.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes