a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I completed the great adventure, but now sister doesn't want to have night fun, trust and interest are both 1000+ but when I wake her up she always says to stop and gets angry
Take a bath with her and you clean her in both options, you cook all meals for a while and in 3 days she will be good to go again, if not sooner.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My first low uncensored please rate 0 to 10 ;)
Instal Data/cutin...
About a 4-5 now but if you did it in color it would hit at least a 9 if not a 10.
Something like this without the censor. cutin_27.png
Never mind we already have it. cutin_27.png cutin_67.png

Get this one. https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-2-inusuku.104365/page-86#post-7551128
Then use this one and replace whats is needed with this one. https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-2-inusuku.104365/page-87#post-7551924

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
I just started, where do I put all that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started, where do I put all that?
Maybe reading all the post would have given you your answer, you must know how to use "Cheat Engine" for this to work.

This is at the bottom of the post you quoted.
Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
What are the conditions of rush in the toilet while peeping?

1.1.2 there was this option, but 1.1.3 never appears to me.

Reactions: gaiar31

salty145

Jan 12, 2019
I saw someone mention it a few pages back, but is the sleeping tea having seemingly no effect a known bug or am I missing something?

Nlui2d

Jul 10, 2021
dang this game so sweet. i started playing again this time Hard gloomy peerless. is this first til gloomy working?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Take a bath with her and you clean her in both options, you cook all meals for a while and in 3 days she will be good to go again, if not sooner.
Huh??? Wait, huh!? You do not have to do all of this. I was able to have sex with her immediately after returning from great adventure by simply having the normal requirements. Where did you even get these oddly specific steps from?

What are the conditions of rush in the toilet while peeping?

1.1.2 there was this option, but 1.1.3 never appears to me.
That might be a bug. I know I get the option while she's masturbating but let me check if I still get it normally, I'll reply again soon as I have the answer.
edit: Just realized I already answered the question. It works normally for me but to check is there were any specific things I tried out these variables:
1st - Her peeing with me having 50%+ Libido. Result: Option not appeared.
2nd - Her peeing with me having less than 50% Libido. Result: Option not appeared.
3rd - Her masturbating with me having 50%+ Libido. Result: Option appeared.
4th - Her masturbating with me having less than 50% Libido. Result: Option appeared.

final thoughts: You only get the option when she is masturbating.

Why haven't collection room in title game?
Hmm, iirc the first game didn't have recollection at the start it was added later. I think around the time he started adding real world events into the game (valentine, summer festival, etc). So it might be added again at a later time for this game as well.
I saw someone mention it a few pages back, but is the sleeping tea having seemingly no effect a known bug or am I missing something?
Atm for me using sleeping tea puts her at the highest sleeping state, but since I only recently started using it I can't compare it to how it was in previous updates.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Huh??? Wait, huh!? You do not have to do all of this. I was able to have sex with her immediately after returning from great adventure by simply having the normal requirements. Where did you even get these oddly specific steps from?
Its the fastest way to get her mood from bad to love that I have found in my 2 days of playing this game.
That with tickle and naughty talk will have you in her pants in no time.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Its the fastest way to get her mood from bad to love that I have found in my 2 days of playing this game.
That with tickle and naughty talk will have you in her pants in no time.
The fastest way to improve mood is simply giving her Presents or Sweets, plus if you have high enough trust/sexual interest to reliably use "tickle"... using "get naked" is a much better way seeing as "tickle" net 15 lust while "get naked" gives 20 and builds more libido for mc. "Naughty talk" only gives 8,uses around the same amount of time and does not build libido. After early lvls of sexual interest/trust you should stop using "naughty talk".

As for in the bath, if you have decently high libido (around 75 or more) instead of scrubbing her twice you can instead scrub her once and then ask for a handjob/blowjob/titjob/buttjob. You lose one energy but she'll gain even more lust and you'll have enough libido that only one usage of "get naked" will have you back at 50 libido thus allowing for midnight scene.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
That might be a bug. I know I get the option while she's masturbating but let me check if I still get it normally, I'll reply again soon as I have the answer.
edit: Just realized I already answered the question. It works normally for me but to check is there were any specific things I tried out these variables:
1st - Her peeing with me having 50%+ Libido. Result: Option not appeared.
2nd - Her peeing with me having less than 50% Libido. Result: Option not appeared.
3rd - Her masturbating with me having 50%+ Libido. Result: Option appeared.
4th - Her masturbating with me having less than 50% Libido. Result: Option appeared.

final thoughts: You only get the option when she is masturbating.
Thank you, I forget to mention it's while she is masturbating, only peeping sounded too vague.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes