GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
Managed to finish the second big adventure and saved right before it. Sister is also a virgin so you guys can check out the unicorn fight with both virgin and non virgin sister.

Edit: I tried to do what people have said, "If you have a virgin sister and fight the unicorn, you can get Golden Shot". It didn't get highlighted so I might as well try to anyways. Didn't work, sister didn't get pregnant after a week. I might try another theory I have, lose to the unicorn. Or I might try to do the battle with no lust and libido.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
hey Shadesishere ,if you are done with your current burden,but somehow your masochist heroic tendencies haven't been sated,mind taking a look at this https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-slg-the-runaway-girl-and-me-1-03-level1.103195/ ,its mechanics seem similar to this game and I tried playing the first 5mins,found that there are animationso_O .Had to delete that game tho cause i couldn't make sense of the dialogue and UI.So check it out if you have time.

Also thanks for translating this game had a blast:KEK: with it.

Reactions: ehpot and Mushybird

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
I probably should have explained it better than I did. The game's database contains 21 possibilities for each title, but some of these possibilities are empty/blank -- if you ever saw a save where there was only one title (and I definitely have), then it's because one of your titles was just the empty string.

When the game starts it randomly selects each title from one of its 21 possibilities (or maybe just the first 20, since the last one is empty and unlabeled for both of them, I'm not 100% sure). Then your answer to the second question changes one of your two titles. Since certain options for the titles (including but not limited to the empty options) cannot be selected by your answer to the second question, the only way to end up with those options is if you avoid the questions & answers that change that part of your title.

Here are the possible options for the first title in v1.1.3 TLv0.2, as listed in the game's User Database (and therefore not counting the extra two options from the bug). From what I could tell in the code, you can get options 0-14 by selecting answers that change your first title, or else you get left with a random one of options 0-20 (by selecting answers that change your second title instead of this one).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are the possible options for the second title in v1.1.3 TLv0.2. Looks like you can get options 0-13 from certain answers to the second question that change your second title, or are left with a random one of 0-20 if you choose an answer that changes your first title instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Edit: I've confirmed that the first title can be blank! Only took me like 20 tries, which is actually pretty lucky since I also had to get one of the questions that don't change it. This verifies that it really is a D21 roll, including that last option, rather than a D20 roll on just the labeled options. Which is probably a bug, I guess, so it might be changed in later versions.)

What version are you playing on? As far as I can tell some of those answers don't actually affect your title, and (at least in the current version) "Underdog" does not appear in the titles database at all. It also doesn't look like getting "Tough" should be possible if you get the hungry girl question, since the different answers to that all change your first title to something between #7 and #13 (unless I have vastly misunderstood how random numbers work in this dumb programming language or something) whereas Tough is #15.
Hello there, sorry was away for days
And thank you again for the explanation.

I updated the whole table with your data and also added a new table called Title ID
Please do tell me if I understood it wrong especially on the table Possible Titles part

There's some stuff I want to ask again:

You said in your previous previous post that
[3] Find something to close the hole: +5 WIS, set title1 to one of [Gloomy, Intellectual] (This is clearly a bug; it should either be changing title2 instead, or be choosing from "Perverted" and "Strong" instead.)
Does "Find something to close the hole" really set title1? or title2?

|-・Choice: Case [3] Find something to close the hole
| ||Set Variable: このEvのセルフ変数1 = 10 ~ 11
| ||Load DB(User): S0[一時文字列] = UserDB[ 25 : 1 : このEvのセルフ変数1 ] (ランダム肩書 : 肩書2 : -)
| ||Write to VarDB: DB[ 0 : 12 : 0 ] (主人公ステータス : : 肩書き1) = S0[一時文字列]

basing on the code, it seems to be setting title2 unless I understood it wrong

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
i am never going to be able to get all of the panties since RNG keeps fucking me over. If i could cheat those panties in, i would.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hey Shadesishere ,if you are done with your current burden,but somehow your masochist heroic tendencies haven't been sated,mind taking a look at this https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-slg-the-runaway-girl-and-me-1-03-level1.103195/ ,its mechanics seem similar to this game and I tried playing the first 5mins,found that there are animationso_O .Had to delete that game tho cause i couldn't make sense of the dialogue and UI.So check it out if you have time.

I looked at that one awhile back, and the short answer is : No.
Longer answer : I would like to, however the game is encrypted, first it uses a engine that someone built in their spare time, that stores data using encrypted GPS (yes, as in actual Global Positioning System) files, even the maker of the game has stated that they are pretty much locked out of parts the game themselves(!)

ntl999888

Feb 27, 2018

The author did add in an update though which included english UI

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
sorry guys i culdn't find something useful by using search bar.
How do you increase favor for every guild member ?

Sep 3, 2019
It's still same,nothing change
If you play the 1.1.1 then try the 1.1.3, if it's still not resolved then you have to wait until the devs can locate the bug and fixed it. Inusuku said in the patch notes that he aware of sound problem but seems can't precisely locate the bug.

If you buy this game just log in on the devs blog using your DLsite account and report the bugs (with screen shot links if you can), just use short and easy english so he can understand. If more people report this he might be able to track down the bug.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes