JSMC

Jul 12, 2018
Ok, so does anyone have any tips on how to beat the Adventurer's Association Town Branch on day 95? These guys are insane. Got an attack of 235, tec 199, def 205, guts 220, wis 188. starting HP is roughly 1300 for me. Also got pretty much every skill I can

..and yes, I did try the search feature, only found the one reference about 20 pages back that just said they have high attack.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
How to increase interest? No basic option? Naughty talk does increase by one but it can drop to 0 again...
Tickle attack (trust >= 75, I think), wash her body when she's sick, bathe together (trust >= 100), naughty talk when bathing together (trust >= 200).

I don't know if rubbing one off on her in the bath (trust >= 200, soak yourself in the tub, any option on the first prompt, then wash her on the second prompt) raises her interest, I haven't paid enough attention whenever I did it.

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
How to increase interest? No basic option? Naughty talk does increase by one but it can drop to 0 again...
(this one will take days) the way I did it is by increasing trust to 100 and you can take a bath with the sister (it gives 2 points) and I guess by 150+ you can have the option to talk and other stuff, just pick talk and pick naughty stuff cause the difference between this stuff and the other is you can initiate talk twice giving you 4 points in interest or you can just buy naughty book at the bookstore during sat or sunday, you can get to the book store by go out > go to the city > book store, it normally cost 500 golds but if you are lucky and trigger the "once in a month book store event you can buy it for 300 golds

Berserker 12

Jan 4, 2021
Ver 1.1.4 Patch notes (per today's Inusuku blog post)

As usual correct me if I'm wrong in translating this as I neither English and Japanese native.

【Easement Mod】
  • Implemented metered fast-forward function in bathrooms, toilets and the likes on a trial basis.
※Holding left-click on the screen will speed-up the meter (thus speed-up the action)

【General】
  • Fixed a bug where scrolling will make the picture goes off-screen when you cleared the big adventure.
【Nightcrawling】
  • More fixes over the problems of irregular switching facial expression when inserting and moving.
  • Fixed a bug when the left-side command disappear when using rotor.
  • Fixed a bug when the wipe-off command not displayed when doing nakadashi.
  • Fixed a bug when the save icon disappears in certain situations at nightcrawling.
  • Fixed a bug when the game can't be progressed when certain operation is performed at nightcrawling.
  • Fixed a bug in which insertion state is not handled correctly in certain operations.
【ADJUSTMENT】
  • Expanded the conditions for "I want to H" command (adjusted so that the command will appear even if you have no insertion experience).
【OTHERS】
  • In rare cases, the sound is not audible at all.
There is nothing that we can do to address this issue.
In most cases, it is a problem with the individual environment.
Please update your drivers and review the volume settings in Windows.

That's all!

I'll say it every time patch notes appear.
I'm sorry if the fix causes bugs in other parts of the game !!!!

Roadmap for the future

This is the schedule for future updates.
※Please note that this is not a guarantee.

Ver1.2.0 (March)
Kasumi Joining Events (for those who have cleared the game without joining)
Added tea with diuretic effect.
Added an event to acquire pants (guild member pants maybe -ed).
Added sister on wet dream events.
Add hot spring as a destination.
Added sea as a destination.

Ver1.3.0 (April)
Review and implement the rules for the third and subsequent events of Comima.
Implementing a slight takeover system.
Added butt job when lying face down in nightcrawling.
Added anal insertion to lying down position.
Added eating out option to eating.
Expanding skinship option.
Expanding sexual harassment option.

Thank you

I'M TAKING A VACATION

I can't give you any details but I'll be traveling for a while!
I'll still fixing any nasty bugs I find and responding to your inquiries, but I'll be taking a break from doing additional update related work for a while!
it would be nice to have some footjob

Reactions: Clicx

JosephF

May 28, 2019
A quick question, when having a wet dream I had one with Kana, Yui and Kasumi. Is there more or are these all wet dreams you can have?

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
apology for the lazy request but... could someone provide a save one day before the event where imouto will ride cowgirl with peneration. i tried everything i learnt from this thread & all i can say is... the RNG gods have not been kind to me...

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
(this one will take days) the way I did it is by increasing trust to 100 and you can take a bath with the sister (it gives 2 points) and I guess by 150+ you can have the option to talk and other stuff, just pick talk and pick naughty stuff cause the difference between this stuff and the other is you can initiate talk twice giving you 4 points in interest or you can just buy naughty book at the bookstore during sat or sunday, you can get to the book store by go out > go to the city > book store, it normally cost 500 golds but if you are lucky and trigger the "once in a month book store event you can buy it for 300 golds
I see! Thanks it help

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
About pillow item, where can i find it? I alrdy have access to sleeping tea but i didnt find pillow item anywhere.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
About pillow item, where can i find it? I alrdy have access to sleeping tea but i didnt find pillow item anywhere.
Raise your guild reputation, it'll eventually be buyable in town.

Tickle attack (trust >= 75, I think), wash her body when she's sick, bathe together (trust >= 100), naughty talk when bathing together (trust >= 200).

I don't know if rubbing one off on her in the bath (trust >= 200, soak yourself in the tub, any option on the first prompt, then wash her on the second prompt) raises her interest, I haven't paid enough attention whenever I did it.
To add to this, during midnight attack...get her pleasure high enough so that she doesn't end the scene when she wakes up and proceed to make her climax at least once. It's overall expensive but buying and using H books/thin books. Raising her lust to 50+ then watching her masturbate either in bathroom or while she bathes. While bathing together and the both of you have 50+ lust, let her wash you she may take initative and give you handjob and/or blowjob (not sure if interest has to be at a certain level beforehand). Finally, if you get lucky with RNG on Friday night, there's a plan called Adult Stairs that will give her +2 interest every day that will negate the -1 interest she gets every morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Noid199

Sep 26, 2019
I have made an attempt to remove the censorship of the images in the hscene folder. I haven't tested it yet, so it would help me if you could tell me if there are parts that need to be modified to improve it, I will do my best, I'm not an artist.
I have some doubts with some parts especially with the image "h_s07_action_qpaa" where I don't know if the Imouto is face up or not, I have assumed it is face up.
I did the same with the cutin_206-209-210 that were not modified in the file already uploaded by SteRRRben. I also changed the color in some cutins where the dick is completely black and put it all together in the same file.
It would only remain to modify some images in the cg folder.

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
I have made an attempt to remove the censorship of the images in the hscene folder. I haven't tested it yet, so it would help me if you could tell me if there are parts that need to be modified to improve it, I will do my best, I'm not an artist.
I have some doubts with some parts especially with the image "h_s07_action_qpaa" where I don't know if the Imouto is face up or not, I have assumed it is face up.
I did the same with the cutin_206-209-210 that were not modified in the file already uploaded by SteRRRben. I also changed the color in some cutins where the dick is completely black and put it all together in the same file.
It would only remain to modify some images in the cg folder.
It looks to be quite good so far from what I can tell. Hopefully someone such as Roshag or Todzy will color it someday.

Reactions: Jynxe

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
When should i give the sister morning after pill? Now i no longer need sleeping tea. I can just ask or just go all the way even if she wake up, as long as i can properly make her orgasm there is no problem XD

JosephF

May 28, 2019
When should i give the sister morning after pill? Now i no longer need sleeping tea. I can just ask or just go all the way even if she wake up, as long as i can properly make her orgasm there is no problem XD
You should give her the after pill on the next day after you came inside her, it should take about 1 week give or take for her to announce that she is pregnant, so as long as you give her the pill on any of these days you are safe.
I had a save a day before the training week, and after the week ended she would announce that she was pregnant, I thought I would have to start the whole game again, but I gave her the pill just to test it before the training week and she didn't get pregnant. So even if you get the pregnant ending, just load your last save and give her the pill and you should be alright.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes