Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
I meet someone in big adventure, he/she tell me that he/she will wait at world tree in 3 years, is this 3 years the limit to complete big Adventure? 3 years like 365 days *3?

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I have made an attempt to remove the censorship of the images in the hscene folder. I haven't tested it yet, so it would help me if you could tell me if there are parts that need to be modified to improve it, I will do my best, I'm not an artist.
I have some doubts with some parts especially with the image "h_s07_action_qpaa" where I don't know if the Imouto is face up or not, I have assumed it is face up.
I did the same with the cutin_206-209-210 that were not modified in the file already uploaded by SteRRRben. I also changed the color in some cutins where the dick is completely black and put it all together in the same file.
It would only remain to modify some images in the cg folder.
The decensor looks pretty good, hopefully it can be colored by Roshag or todzy.

Reactions: Padav22 and Jynxe

Stealth97

May 28, 2018
Too bad you can't have sex with your sister while she sleeps, but hey, does anyone know when the full version will be out? and by the way good job guys
I just did... with some fapping to make my cum meter to 100%, i even creampie her. Well, the ending is she got pregnant and bad end.

Last edited:

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
anyone can tell me how we do the sixty-nine position? i buy the "skill" but i cant se where i go to get that scene.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
anyone can tell me how we do the sixty-nine position? i buy the "skill" but i cant se where i go to get that scene.
It's not a clickable position. While she is fully awake, masturbate. Her actions will change depending on her sexual interest. From just watching you < Giving you a handjob < Giving you a handjob with her panties < 69.

Do be warned though, she moves automatically you can't control her pace at all so if you're at 0% it will take a pretty long time before she gets you to 100%. Also, you don't get the option to cum, you have to wait until your limit is reach for your character to automatically cum. Finally, if you make her cum during the 69 she will completely stop. I don't know if this was intentional or a bug but if you want to cum in this position you basically have to get out of it and then go back into it if you make her cum.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
*Screams in overtaken desktop*
View attachment 1674248

work on V0.3 will resume/restart sometime this week, been busy doing RL things, its coming to the end of the month, always a rough time here.
I feel you man, don't rush yourself. Keep enjoying your time, cause I know I've been enjoying H:FW and Elden Ring immensely. You've been doing everyone here a service, so don't forget to give yourself r&r!

SteRRRben

May 29, 2018
I have made an attempt to remove the censorship of the images in the hscene folder. I haven't tested it yet, so it would help me if you could tell me if there are parts that need to be modified to improve it, I will do my best, I'm not an artist.
I have some doubts with some parts especially with the image "h_s07_action_qpaa" where I don't know if the Imouto is face up or not, I have assumed it is face up.
I did the same with the cutin_206-209-210 that were not modified in the file already uploaded by SteRRRben. I also changed the color in some cutins where the dick is completely black and put it all together in the same file.
It would only remain to modify some images in the cg folder.
I complete decencoured

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get the second position. I got doggy, 69, boobjob, and cowgirl, but I have yet to get the last one. The advice will be heavily appreciated.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get the second position. I got doggy, 69, boobjob, and cowgirl, but I have yet to get the last one. The advice will be heavily appreciated.
When she is sick take a bath with her. There you can choose to wipe her Body which gives you the missing Position. May need more than one try. I can't confirm but apparently having wet dreams can unlock it also.

You question is asked a lot in this thread so maybe use the search function next time. Have Fun.

Nov 21, 2019
Does this game have the button " i want to lewd " like the previous game and if it does, which condition to obtain that ? does anyone know

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...I think I f-ed up my run.
I completed the great adventure w/o knowing anything and received a reward that will probably lock me throughout the whole game aside from bad endings.

She got "fixed" at the cost of being sterile, win-win? Nah, I can't end the dam- game, true ending or not I'm screwed!!!
I'm not going to wait for 10 years in-game just to get another pregnancy ending...

Also, is there a new game+ to this game or something? Not being able to train after day 101 kinda threw me off, not seeing other stats maxed out triggers something out of me.

Meh progress:
1646028602845.png

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
The limit when to use after pill item is on 3rd day i think. I didnt use any contraception on friday at night then i got announcement on tuesday morning>time skip after guild work>skip some days (?)>got my first ending, pregnant, happy family. So, i think u should use the morning after pill on the 3rd day at night. Friday night>saturday night(1day)>sunday night(2day)>monday night(3day) here use the item or else u will get time skip then ending (bad end if low trust or good end if trust high)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The limit when to use after pill item is on 3rd day i think. I didnt use any contraception on friday at night then i got announcement on tuesday morning>time skip after guild work>skip some days (?)>got my first ending, pregnant, happy family. So, i think u should use the morning after pill on the 3rd day at night. Friday night>saturday night(1day)>sunday night(2day)>monday night(3day) here use the item or else u will get time skip then ending (bad end if low trust or good end if trust high)
Oh I don't need to use pills in my current stage, she's sterile so I can fire all day and I won't get any ending.
Tried doing another great adventure and now I'm currently at 124 / 200 progress.

Gon' see if there's something different after reaching the end.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes