kiava

Oct 2, 2017
so guys just to be sure, if you want to "complete" the game you should do big adventures, ruins boss etc between the 100 days you have ? because i beat the shadows but since few days after i reached 100 days the game locked me training and the possbility of doing big adventures

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so guys just to be sure, if you want to "complete" the game you should do big adventures, ruins boss etc between the 100 days you have ? because i beat the shadows but since few days after i reached 100 days the game locked me training and the possbility of doing big adventures
You can still do training via big adventure.
If you want to train stats, try going at least 10 then stop there and repeat every week if you really want to max out the stats...
I've finished the 200/200 and there's no great adventures after that.

So I'm stuck with the repeatable "Subdue" quests.

Meh progress:
I'm pretty much done with it story-wise.
1646128767794.png

Reactions: Grimgard and ehpot

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
You can still do training via big adventure.
If you want to train stats, try going at least 10 then stop there and repeat every week if you really want to max out the stats...
I've finished the 200/200 and there's no great adventures after that.

So I'm stuck with the repeatable "Subdue" quests.

Meh progress:
I'm pretty much done with it story-wise.
View attachment 1680640
you can do big adventures after 100 days ? maybe i never noticed it but you can do big adventures only on sunday ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you can do big adventures after 100 days ? maybe i never noticed it but you can do big adventures only on sunday ?
Weekends, saturday and sunday so mon-fri is pretty much boring.
That'll be 200 turns so it takes a while and it's a one-time only, virgin sis or not will probably change the outcome of that end turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiava

Temujinkun

Aug 26, 2020
That'll be 200 turns so it takes a while and it's a one-time only, virgin sis or not will probably change the outcome of that end turn.
will it?
only change i saw was the first two lines of text. anything else stayed the same.
did i miss something?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
will it?
only change i saw was the first two lines of text. anything else stayed the same.
did i miss something?
I haven't seen the virgin sister version so I can't really tell but the npc's reaction seems to depend on it.

Temujinkun

Aug 26, 2020
I haven't seen the virgin sister version so I can't really tell but the npc's reaction seems to depend on it.
yeah, it does. but it's just 2 lines of text that change from "you are a slut" to "i wanna do you, you virgin".
nothing else seemed to change for me. i also played for a few days after to see any changes, but nope. nothing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yeah, it does. but it's just 2 lines of text that change from "you are a slut" to "i wanna do you, you virgin".
nothing else seemed to change for me. i also played for a few days after to see any changes, but nope. nothing.
Oh, I guess I won't do another run then.
I thought you'd get a reward or something for keeping her pure but I guess not.

kai025

Mar 22, 2020
Try shortening the path to the game (c:/Stuff/Sister instead of several levels further in) and removing anything but letters and numbers from the folder names.
How to do it properly? I've never had this kind of problem with games from f95zone before...

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
How to do it properly? I've never had this kind of problem with games from f95zone before...
The easy way, cut and paste the folder of the game in the root of the HD or SSD that you want (C,D,F,G whatever you want) something like this D:\Sister Seifuku -Fantasy- V0.2

HDD.png

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
how to make a perfect night? What I mean is when the imouto wake up in morning, there is a cg.

And by the way, how to unlock where we can have to ask imouto without going bed and wake up in midnight?

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
Oh, I guess I won't do another run then.
I thought you'd get a reward or something for keeping her pure but I guess not.
I mean, you don't need to, but you can check the save I uploaded here. Someone uploaded a virgin save before day 100 here and I continued it to just 1 progress away from completing the big adventure, and its on Saturday so you can even skip a day and get the cutscene.

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
how to make a perfect night? What I mean is when the imouto wake up in morning, there is a cg.

And by the way, how to unlock where we can have to ask imouto without going bed and wake up in midnight?
From what I know, it might be to make her tired at nightcrawl.
As for the last part, she needs to be in a good or love mood. Other than that I think her lust and your libido also needs to be high though I'm not sure. And sexual interest needs to be high, about 200 or 300.

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
Is this game on Steam or are there any plans to be put there. Either I'm to dumb and can't find it or it's not there and I think is an amazing game, would love to buy it and support the devs !

Reactions: Mizukipon

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Wait what? The elf guy literally said that she'd get cured from her whatever mana-exploding-body at the cost of that at the end of the great adventure 100 / 100 thing.
You even see a backstory throughout the adventure.

Although I wonder if the last two "skills" you can learn is after reaching the 200/200 adventure?
View attachment 1678947

And now I've finished it, I guess this will be different in a virgin-run and I'm not starting from scratch, I want a new game+ demmet!!!
View attachment 1679006
That skill beside lewd hand, what skill is that? How did u get it?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes