Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That skill beside lewd hand, what skill is that? How did u get it?
You get that one way way later on. (for me at least)
You exchange 40 skill pts for 2k money which is pretty much useless for me.

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Im holding on the first adventure 99th step right now. Im on 103th days, just finished the guild story.
Sister stat :
Trust : 1086
Interest : 1195

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Im holding on the first adventure 99th step right now. Im on 103th days, just finished the guild story.
Sister stat :
Trust : 1086
Interest : 1195
Hmm, maybe it has something to do with interest since I barely do anything aside from just spamming sleep instead.
1646295326434.png

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Guild member scene are random after training at guild? Right now only Yui got full trust (star), is there other place to trigger their scene beside after training?

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
guys on 75th day onwards, how did you manage to beat the makai? I got stop by the orb thing with 5K hp, while here I am with 1K hp and rank B with all stats

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
I mean, you don't need to, but you can check the save I uploaded here. Someone uploaded a virgin save before day 100 here and I continued it to just 1 progress away from completing the big adventure, and its on Saturday so you can even skip a day and get the cutscene.
I'm sorry to say this but, can I have those save file replied on this one? we are already on page 124 and it will take time, sorry and thanks

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Guild member scene are random after training at guild? Right now only Yui got full trust (star), is there other place to trigger their scene beside after training?
I'm quite sure it's a random event and you have no control over it.
Just make sure you have enough AP to trigger those though.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I'm sorry to say this but, can I have those save file replied on this one? we are already on page 124 and it will take time, sorry and thanks
Just search "save file" in current thread and you likely will get the save you want in the first page.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
guys on 75th day onwards, how did you manage to beat the makai? I got stop by the orb thing with 5K hp, while here I am with 1K hp and rank B with all stats
B stats? You're f-ed.
Try to max the attack and pray your big bro attack crits 'coz that's what made me win.
I killed the orb after three crits.

Reactions: noodler1300
Nov 28, 2019
Anyone got a guide to this or something? Actually have no idea how to progress, interest goes down if I don't spam naughty talk, but I run out of energy easily... I'm getting like +2 trust a day but I easily lose it afterwards. Also have no idea what to do in those midnight sessions...

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Anyone got a guide to this or something? Actually have no idea how to progress, interest goes down if I don't spam naughty talk, but I run out of energy easily... I'm getting like +2 trust a day but I easily lose it afterwards. Also have no idea what to do in those midnight sessions...
in the first 50 days, improve your stats and don't worry about interest and lust, they will increase after you take bath together when you reach 150 trust.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh trust me, you can ignore all the sister fun times and just focus on anything combat-related like your stats.
The moment she reaches 100+ trust, you can invite 'er to bathe with you and that's when interest / lust start to build up naturally.

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
Can anyone recommend me other hentai games like this! What I mean by that is games that have lots off stats that you have to deal with, I love those kinds of games! Edit: I don't think I was quite specific enough, yes I know every RPG out there has stats. What I meant is slice of life type of games with days counter where you have to do something every day and min max your stats and manage your time , games like that ! I fell in love with this kind of genre from the time I discovered the Persona series, and I find it even more interesting in hentai games!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes