Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone recommend me other hentai games like this! What I mean by that is games that have lots off stats that you have to deal with, I love those kinds of games! Edit: I don't think I was quite specific enough, yes I know every RPG out there has stats. What I meant is slice of life type of games with days counter where you have to do something every day and min max your stats and manage your time , games like that ! I fell in love with this kind of genre from the time I discovered the Persona series, and I find it even more interesting in hentai games!
True Love - Jun Ai monogatari - that's pretty much the original rpg dating sim. Princess Maker, the first few, at least, had Hentai in it too. You can find quite a few modern ones if you search in the forum for recommendations.
But there's too many fantasy RPGs that include or are focused on hentai, but generally the stats are strictly RPG like, rather than having anything to do with the sexual/dating aspect of those games.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Can anyone recommend me other hentai games like this! What I mean by that is games that have lots off stats that you have to deal with, I love those kinds of games! Edit: I don't think I was quite specific enough, yes I know every RPG out there has stats. What I meant is slice of life type of games with days counter where you have to do something every day and min max your stats and manage your time , games like that ! I fell in love with this kind of genre from the time I discovered the Persona series, and I find it even more interesting in hentai games!
Well there's also the prequel, Imouto! Life.
It's still pretty good but against this game I'll say this games is even better.

Other than that, I'm not sure tbh, maybe Teaching Feelings?

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
Well there's also the prequel, Imouto! Life.
It's still pretty good but against this game I'll say this games is even better.

Other than that, I'm not sure tbh, maybe Teaching Feelings?
Played that one already. I'll try Teaching Feelings but form the preview pictures I'm incline to say that I will not like it also it seem that it might be made in renpy and I'm not a fan of that either !

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
True Love - Jun Ai monogatari - that's pretty much the original rpg dating sim. Princess Maker, the first few, at least, had Hentai in it too. You can find quite a few modern ones if you search in the forum for recommendations.
But there's too many fantasy RPGs that include or are focused on hentai, but generally the stats are strictly RPG like, rather than having anything to do with the sexual/dating aspect of those games.
I'll try True Love, did try some of the Princess Maker before but I did not like them and yes I know there are a lot of RPG hentai out there played a lot of them not exactly what I'm searching for!

Nov 28, 2019
Is it possible to beat the first opponents (on day 9)? I've made a new save that did nothing but train stats but still got easily beaten.

counthomer

Apr 15, 2021
guys i know that is a strange question but i need to know how you can decrease lust without cumming.
I choose the ascetic life but if i go to 120% lust i automatically do a wet dream and i fail, any suggestions ?
Read a serious book

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
IIRC, someone mention that even if you win the battle (with cheat), you will still be treated as you actually lose.
lol yeah, scripted battles.
Won by save scumming* & luck (counters) -- "Won" in that I had more %hp then them, and the battle reached max turns -- Still gave me the same text as if I had lost; not sure about the stat boosts, since I didn't pay enough attention.
* - community + fight for the +3x4 stats

There's are a couple others like this, IIRC.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
IIRC, someone mention that even if you win the battle (with cheat), you will still be treated as you actually lose.
Can confirm; it doesn't matter what your stats are, and what your actions are - you will "lose" the fight (as it's hard-coded into the storyline).

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes