Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
sorry for interrupting. Well, I've been playing for 170 days, but I still haven't unlocked all of my sister's moves. It's probably the last one. I don't know where to find it, please help
Piledriver. Bathe her while she's sick for a chance to unlock that skill.

There may be other ways to get it. The search bar is your friend.

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
There is no way Steam will allowed this game in its store. The heroines are practically loli and all of the members guild are loli-looking. This game will be rejected in seconds.

If you really want to support the developer of this game, buy this game on DLsite, it's a trusty site and have many option to pay. I use bitcash and Line Pay to buy stuff from there. Setting up account is easy and paying up is painless.

I sincerely hope you don't pirate this game just because you refused to buy because this game is not (and will not) available on steam.
I'm pretty sure I have loli hentai games on steam :)))

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
There is no way Steam will allowed this game in its store. The heroines are practically loli and all of the members guild are loli-looking. This game will be rejected in seconds.

If you really want to support the developer of this game, buy this game on DLsite, it's a trusty site and have many option to pay. I use bitcash and Line Pay to buy stuff from there. Setting up account is easy and paying up is painless.

I sincerely hope you don't pirate this game just because you refused to buy because this game is not (and will not) available on steam.
Umm... you are aware that Inusuku does have games on Steam?
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexnChaos

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Piggybacking off of the above, Kagura games is surprisingly adept at rendering lewd games into an innocent form that almost works. That's how they sneak all of their games past Steam's censors. It's their patches that provide the content that we love. I want Inusuku to keep pushing his games to Steam, so that somebody's motivated to keep translating them.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
welp i have read the last 10 pages and didn´t find it so i am gonna ask it here. Could someone upload a save in day 1 or 2 with max skill points and money? wanted to try a few things but the game isn´t easy to farm and i have bad experiences with cheat engine....

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
sorry for interrupting. Well, I've been playing for 170 days, but I still haven't unlocked all of my sister's moves. It's probably the last one. I don't know where to find it, please help
Try the wet dreams event, some people get the skill from that.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
welp i have read the last 10 pages and didn´t find it so i am gonna ask it here. Could someone upload a save in day 1 or 2 with max skill points and money? wanted to try a few things but the game isn´t easy to farm and i have bad experiences with cheat engine....
"Max"? kinda breaks the game... to be honest, the theoretical max of the engine is probably way above the limit the game allows. If you want I can give you a save with 200 stats, 90k money and 1000 interest and trust

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The max is 400 on combat stats, no idea on sister stats though aside from lust which is 120 same as ours.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
"Max"? kinda breaks the game... to be honest, the theoretical max of the engine is probably way above the limit the game allows. If you want I can give you a save with 200 stats, 90k money and 1000 interest and trust
I am really sorry about me being picky about a favor but could you please put it with 5 lust and 5 affection and normal initial stats? Altough i really want a lot of skill points and money...... I wanted to advance the game fast not have it done from the first day. I know i am being a pain for requesting this much for a favor please feel free to ignore me if you are busy

WhoresTrophy

Mar 3, 2022
Hey guys! I'm new here, this is my first post! Sorry if the questions have been asked already. I don't really talk on forums all too often but I think I was pretty thorough with my own searches before asking. (without risking spoiling myself anyways.)

Without spoiling specifics just a yes or no: If you do not initiate H with your sister, will she eventually attempt to start it with you on her own?

Do the panties offer benefits or are they just things to collect? I see they have stars in the description but Idk what they mean.

I'm willing to just buy the game but I'm looking for a translation outside of what this demo has? I don't think there is one based on other comments I think I found in another thread but I'm just checking.

Thanks!

Last edited:

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Hey guys! I'm new here, this is my first post! Sorry if the questions have been asked already. I don't really talk on forums all too often but I think I was pretty thorough with my own searches before asking. (without risking spoiling myself anyways.)

Without spoiling specifics just a yes or no: If you do not initiate H with your sister, will she eventually attempt to start it with you on her own?

Do the panties offer benefits or are they just things to collect? I see they have stars in the description but Idk what they mean.

I'm willing to just buy the game but I'm looking for a translation outside of what this demo has? I don't think there is one based on other comments I think I found in another thread but I'm just checking.

Thanks!
For your first question, no, I don't think so, I think you need to do "some" h-stuff first before she initiate it herself.

About panties, not to spoil what it is, try to collect them all, you'll get something out of it.(If you can't collect it normally anymore in your weekday, try to do housework on weekends)

Uhhh demo? This is a full game already. Inusuku is just trying to tweak some stuff behind the scene but the general jist of the game is already done. But yeah, if you wanna get the "official translation", you'll have to wait "awhile", cause it took a while for his last game to be officially translated.

Reactions: WhoresTrophy
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes