dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
I pass 100 days and collect all the panties then get pregnant ending like 4th time over, is there any left to do ???

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I pass 100 days and collect all the panties then get pregnant ending like 4th time over, is there any left to do ???
If you did it before completing the grand adventure then you'd still get pregnant ending.
Only start doing fun times AFTER completing the grand adventure.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
If you did it before completing the grand adventure then you'd still get pregnant ending.
Only start doing fun times AFTER completing the grand adventure.
are you saying i must finish the main quest within 100 day without SEGS ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
are you saying i must finish the main quest within 100 day without SEGS ?
You can but you should give her pills after S E G S.
I guess there's no safe days for that girl, she's forever on her dam- period.

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
My state currently :
*The brother's daily life with his sister*

Weekday except friday :
-Before bath time (21:00) tickle her, talk to increase trust, make green tea (peep if she go to toilet), ask to show panties.
-Bath together, do her in the ass. After the deed she will hug u from behind, increase ur lust again. (Only do H when u are sure u will have 50% lust before bed)
-Ask her to get naked (increase her and ur lust) then talk for trust if there's still time.
-Do the deed once/twice, i never use condom after i got all lewd skill. Release in the ass (or in mouth if in missionary) ONLY when the sister climax (make sure u do at the last 2 box before her climax end) this Is to prevent ur lust drop to 0 (ur d*ck get limp). When i do so in pilediver position she instantly climax again (lust drop to 40%). When i do in missionary and release in mouth at the last box climax (lust drop to 80%). When i do in other position and the sister didnt instantly climax again (lust drop to 60%). End with a kiss before 1 am.
-In the morning u will get cutin of ur satisfied sister.

Friday : same with the other weekday, choose 'i want to H' before go to sleep/after bath. Choose 'talk casually' for trust before choosing policy. Then fire all ur desire (energy) inside her p*ssy. I do once inside her for every position (do the trick to keep ur d*ck hard). End at 3 am.

Saturday : Go to town>buy after morning pill>buy necesities>eat and walk>go home>take it easy.
The sister's sick>give her morning after pill>wipe her>look after her>go straight to bed.

Sunday : Go swimming>same with saturday>bath together if sister feels beter/option appear (do her in the ass)>sleep>sister back to health on monday>repeat

I will repeat this daily life till trust and interest pass 2k before i finish first adventure. In the mean time i wanna see if i would get another cutin of the planted seed. If it lead to an ending then ill finish the main quest.

Trait : Strong Chaotic onii-chan (stamina 102, energy 9/9) S, A+,A+,A+,C+
Alrdy have all lewd skill
Alrdy finished guild quest
Main quest (big adventure) on 99th step
Sister's trust 1400+
Sister's interest 1700+

Last edited:

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Got the 3rd cutscene for the seed, the pig monster (?) attacked the plant/backyard. I kill it with the sister.
Trust : 1700
Interest : 2100

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Got the 3rd cutscene for the seed, the pig monster (?) attacked the plant/backyard. I kill it with the sister.
Trust : 1700
Interest : 2100
Yep, that confirms it that it's interest / trust or both for that.

NaughtyKing69

Aug 19, 2019
1. How can I get a Golden Shot skill ? Btw I have already finished the great adventure 100 and 200 step. But I want to know is there any chance I impregnate my sister if I have already finished great adventure 2 times ? Since the description of skill Golden Shot is "Impregnation rate is 100% at the time of vaginal cum shot" So I think I can impregnate my sister even i have already finished great adventure :)

My first happy ending is Pregnant ending (without finished a great adventure)

I have already finished all the guild quests and also defeated the black fog/shadow (and I know about a bad end where the black fog army and the boss came and attack my house) and I have already fight again with 'Akatsuki' party member (this event will be triggered after you defeated the black fog/shadow)

I have already collected all of my sister underwear and see the cutscenes too

2. My question, is there any cutscenes/cutscenes sex, Bad Ending, Happy Ending, or other Ending scene I miss ?

3. It seems Tityfuck skill can obtained from massage my sister breast till it triggered or something?

Trust 1345
Interest 863
Guild strength 2187

Party member power:
Kana 247
Yui 204
Kasumi 129

My status:
ATK S+ 400
TEC S+ 400
DEF S 336
GUT S+ 400
WIS S+ 400
SKL Pt 380

Note: only 3 combat skill unknown, Tityfuck unknown, Prejaculation and Golden Shot unknown

Sep 22, 2017
You know, I feel like this game should have the animated tag. A lot of actions are static cut-ins like the previous game but there's more animation overall.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes