Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone got a full save with the piledriver option? I forgot that that particular one needs your sis to be sick and am alr past the 200 adventure lmfao, and unless she can somehow still be sick, I rly can't be arsed to start from scratch. I wanna see how it looks like.

Etanal

Apr 7, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
how to use it?

Reactions: KevinBree00

Chaos Strike

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone got a full save with the piledriver option? I forgot that that particular one needs your sis to be sick and am alr past the 200 adventure lmfao, and unless she can somehow still be sick, I rly can't be arsed to start from scratch. I wanna see how it looks like.
the piledriver can also be unlock by a lewd dream when you go to bed with max lust

Reactions: Alure_san

check4up

Oct 31, 2021
can some1 give me some games just like this pls ? i really love the gameplay and the art of this n the H scene too

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
can some1 give me some games just like this pls ? i really love the gameplay and the art of this n the H scene too
Some similar games are, in no particular order; Another game from this developer Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, 1room: Runaway Girl, Maid Life, OtaMaid Mai, Do you have AKIRA Points?, With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ has the most unrealistic story Yuina has completely unconditional love for you it hurts my soul in a sad good way she has massive mommy titties, Summer~Life in the Countryside~ kudere with tanned skin and huge boobs, Wet Summer Days, and the wildly popular Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-. Some are better than others, some with strong feels and some mostly just hot sex, but I recommend them all.

While 3D and massive in size, Illusion games like Koikatu!, Koikatsu Sunshine, AI Shoujo, etc. tend to be great stat builders but the girls are soulless. Save some of the story characters, which maybe worth it to you. The teacher in Koikatu! is sugary sweet, or the merchant in AI Shoujo is hot and loves treasures, for instance.

CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 is a another great 3D stat builder, with good story for the 'personalities'. Stories can range from love to NTR (NTR can be locked out via the beginning of the game, even if turned on you have to want it, includes lending/swinging play, and game ending main maids getting taken), all up to you. You can build out maids to do various sex and non-sex related jobs, again all up to you.

[FANZAGAMES] Little Sister ―おしかけ同棲生活― , while not translated is like 1room: Runaway Girl and With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~, haven't finished it so take it at that. Which leads me to wonder why it's not been translated. The Runaway Girl and Me while not fully translated I think this one is simular, I haven't play it. Hypno Apli has you train a less than sweet girl, the feel is a bit dark, but you can get a lovey wife ending, while subjective the art/girl is turbo hot, way too bad there isn't blowjobs and/or doggy style.

Looks like alot games, but there are more of em out there. Was fun going and looking back at them again, such a great genre when well written and done right, like this game.

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
Grand adventure is the part where you go out every weekends that takes around 100 turns on the first one then another 200 on the 2nd one.
He knows what the first grand adventure is, he's asking how to access the second one which takes 200 turns (i'm also curious, in the same situation as him).

Edit: I've read through the thread a bit more and saw ingame myself, you get access to the 2nd adventure on the weekend after completing the game (was day 104 for me).

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Some similar games are, in no particular order; Another game from this developer Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, 1room: Runaway Girl, Maid Life, OtaMaid Mai, Do you have AKIRA Points?, With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ has the most unrealistic story Yuina has completely unconditional love for you it hurts my soul in a sad good way she has massive mommy titties, Summer~Life in the Countryside~ kudere with tanned skin and huge boobs, Wet Summer Days, and the wildly popular Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-. Some are better than others, some with strong feels and some mostly just hot sex, but I recommend them all.

While 3D and massive in size, Illusion games like Koikatu!, Koikatsu Sunshine, AI Shoujo, etc. tend to be great stat builders but the girls are soulless. Save some of the story characters, which maybe worth it to you. The teacher in Koikatu! is sugary sweet, or the merchant in AI Shoujo is hot and loves treasures, for instance.

CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 is a another great 3D stat builder, with good story for the 'personalities'. Stories can range from love to NTR (NTR can be locked out via the beginning of the game, even if turned on you have to want it, includes lending/swinging play, and game ending main maids getting taken), all up to you. You can build out maids to do various sex and non-sex related jobs, again all up to you.

[FANZAGAMES] Little Sister ―おしかけ同棲生活― , while not translated is like 1room: Runaway Girl and With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~, haven't finished it so take it at that. Which leads me to wonder why it's not been translated. The Runaway Girl and Me while not fully translated I think this one is simular, I haven't play it. Hypno Apli has you train a less than sweet girl, the feel is a bit dark, but you can get a lovey wife ending, while subjective the art/girl is turbo hot, way too bad there isn't blowjobs and/or doggy style.

Looks like alot games, but there are more of em out there. Was fun going and looking back at them again, such a great genre when well written and done right, like this game.
add https://f95zone.to/threads/o-factor...rlfriend-v0-75-2-beta-incontinent-cell.74965/ to that list

check4up

Oct 31, 2021

thank you so much !!

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
WTF... is this game impossible? All I did was train skills, build kana's trust, and work part time jobs and it gave me a farmers life game over... it said "tip learn the cooking skill" and I had already done that... It was the first skill I learned... Also its not clear what some skills actually do, like guts and wisdom.. I thought building my wisdom would have some kind of positive effect but I couldn't tell what it was improving... Does anyone have any tips on how to build your stats so you don't get sh*t on before you get anywhere? Perhaps tell me what the ID's are for changing my stats in save editor so I can spend more time building trust with Kana and less time wasting my AP getting 2 points on a skill that doesn't seem to do anything? I can't use the cheat table because windows tells me the program that runs it is gonorrea for my pc... When I use save editor the variables I'm trying to change don't match any of the numbers on the list... Please someone help me?

Last edited:

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 1703067
how to past this? i end in day 33.
Yea me too just sent an unhappy reply because it said I needed to learn cooking but I already had... looking for cheats now because both my saves are right before she tells me I'm too much of a noob and gives me a game over. Some tips would be nice... I cant run the cheat table and when I use save editor the variables I'm trying to change don't match any of the numbers on the list... Good thing I wasted all my AP and a whole real day training on skills that didn't matter anyway... Normally these kinds of games are easy enough, Treat the girl good and she falls in love with you and you can get to the steamy stuff... But sneaking in a game over after a day of game play with no warning or tips on how to avoid it is a real nut punch... Most of the day was spent reloading my save to get a good outcome with my choices which seem random. By all means I should have been more than skilled enough for anything coming as I had the best possible outcome each time. Then I get Game Over Sucka!

Last edited:

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Hmm, what I did is train at the guild, let sis cook, go out to town to meet the bookworm then train again until you meet the bookworm again at comic festival then saving her when she's getting mugged when going to town again.
Yo! How do I set my game day back a few so I can teach sis how to cook? Like what is the ID in save editor for the game day?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes