Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, this is one of "those" threads. (It's not actually the worst though even if it's a bit of a joke now; I've seen a thread where literally 1/3 of the posts were people asking the same single question ad nauseum with others giving the same answer over and over and over and over and over again.)
In all seriousness, you might want to finish the "great adventure" option every weekends before you reach whatever day you reached on and she exploded.

That'll solve your sister explosion problem although that might also lock you out of any pregnancy ending but hey, at least you won't need condoms anymore and you can screw her all you want~~~

Pregnancy endings:
1. High trust = good.
2. Low trust = bad.

So you either end it early via pregnancy, waste too much time and she explodes or become sterile due to finishing the great adventure at the expense of your sister not exploding anymore~~~

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
The translation will get more updates eventually? Or that's it? Also what people mean with the sister "explode" ?

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Got the 4th seed cutscene. The sister said there is a strange pattern on the leaf.
Trust : around 2200
Interest : around 2600

Anyone alrdy have the full grown plant? Did it lead to an ending?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Got the 4th seed cutscene. The sister said there is a strange pattern on the leaf.
Trust : around 2200
Interest : around 2600

Anyone alrdy have the full grown plant? Did it lead to an ending?
Man, and I thought the 2nd great adventure was grindy...

Dzeliora

Jun 3, 2020
what the meaning of v0.2? is this game dont have any ending yet? or they just translated the 20% of the game? or WHAT IS THAT MEAN??

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
what the meaning of v0.2? is this game dont have any ending yet? or they just translated the 20% of the game? or WHAT IS THAT MEAN??
the game is finished, sometimes dev drop updates.
0.2 it's just the translation's version.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Neither.

The game itself is at 1.1.4, while the translated version is 1.1.3.

The translation being at version 0.2 does not mean it's exactly 20% complete, it means that it's partially completed. Some work still needs to be done on the translation, and some of that work needs to wait until the next game update.

Sep 3, 2019
do we know when next update will drop ? (game)
The devs is still on vacation, and he won't work on the game until he get home. He stated that he will working on emergency patch if nasty bugs were found, but there's no new update so far so there's no game breaking bug he works on right now. He also stated that he plan to release ver. 1.2.0 in March and 1.3.0 in April with some new features. And that's all we know so far.

Reactions: kiava and maybe973

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Allow me to clear up the version numbers for people asking :
The game version will always be labeled as x.x.x (currently, 1.1.3 in the opening post, yes I am aware that there is a 1.1.4, but considering how close to a big update we are, I'm waiting for that to release)
The translation will always be listed as Vx.x (Currently V0.2)

The translation number does not correspond to a percentage, or amount of translated text.
It is merely to differentiate between translation versions. When I deem the translation to be as good as I can make it (and the game stops being updated) I will jump it straight to V1.0, or relabel it to Final.
How much is translated? enough to play through the whole game and not see japanese text except in rare circumstances. quality of translation is still an ongoing process, but everything SHOULD be understandable.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Ah yes, an untranslated update.
VERY USEFUL INFO.
Those are the translated update changes (run it through DeepL)

The meter fast-forward function is implemented on a trial basis in bathrooms, toilets, etc.
*The meter advances faster while you hold down the left mouse button.
[General]
The scrolling of the screen when clearing the Great Adventure was not being addressed.
[Midnight].
(Re-)Addressing the phenomenon that facial expressions become strange when inserted and moved under certain circumstances.
The left-hand side commands disappear in certain situations when the rotor is used.
The following issues have been addressed: - The wiping off command is sometimes not displayed when the user is inside.
The save icon disappears in certain situations late at night.
The following issues have been addressed: - The inability to progress when certain operations are performed late at night.
Fixes a situation where the insert status is not handled correctly for certain operations.
Adjustments]
The conditions for applying the H command have been expanded (adjusted so that the command can appear if the conditions are met, even if the user has no experience of insertion).
[Other.
In the rare case of not being able to hear any sound at all
 There is nothing fundamentally we can do to address this.
 In most cases, the problem depends on the individual environment.
 Please review the driver updates and Windows volume settings.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes