firediki

Nov 25, 2018
The difference between lower-than-150 interest vs higher-than-150 interest is so goddamn high.

no wonder some people call this sister of yours semen demon incarnate.
side effect of sickness? or she is just that thirsty?

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone know what the enhanced policy Fully Open does? It says it improves an action, but I am not seeing a difference in I Want to H, Bathing H, or spying on her Bathroom Masturbating.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
How do I install cutin_dec? ( Coulorised and Decensored )? for the 1.1.3?
I extracted the zip folder to /data folder, replaced the files but nothing has changed

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I'm missing so much trying to play this game.

1. How do the preliminary questions affect your starting stats, especially AP?
2. How do I beat the guilds during the interleague? What am I supposed to be focusing on in earlier days to nab those wins?
3. What decides those random event door calls during the evenings (7/8 PM)?
4. Should I be focusing on money, guild reputation or stats throughout the working hours?

I tried searching but couldn't find much. I find it all quite confusing.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
1 Somewhat, +5 to +20 to specific stats, some give you starting unlocks, some help you during the game... if you search throughout the thread, you might find a spreadsheet.
2 If you play on normal, as long as you raise your stats moderately and only do one or two quests per week for money, you should be fine for the interleague... on hard, you need to be S rank or close for last fight.
3 Random, I think
4 Yes. Seriously though, stats. You need a minimum reputation to clear the earliest event and have the cooking skill, but other than that, money can buy you skill books, but stats are... well, stats. Also, some equipments raise the effectiveness of training.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Ah, I've been playing 1.1.0 and it was working fine then. Another weird thing that changed with 1.1.3 is she refuses keep going at night... bug/fixed bug or did they raise the bar for interest/trust?
You talk about the "I want to H option" ?

I think that the I want to h option its more based in her lust, for me she dont refuse when her lust its more than 50, even if I have less than 30.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone know what the enhanced policy Fully Open does? It says it improves an action, but I am not seeing a difference in I Want to H, Bathing H, or spying on her Bathroom Masturbating.
When you use "pull out your dick" command (used to improve brother's mood) it's been buffed when that policy in effect. Not sure about other stuff.

Reactions: Eterai

SkiesFromBelow

Sep 26, 2021
In the first game the sister would start to enjoy creampies after a certain time instead of saying no. Is that in this one? If so, how do you get it?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
In the first game the sister would start to enjoy creampies after a certain time instead of saying no. Is that in this one? If so, how do you get it?
As far as I know, this can happen when you creampies her in the bathroom while keep talking about how much you really want to creampie her (obviously while having high trust and sexual interest). There will be post-orgasm scene here and she definitely like it.

For bedtime, I haven't seen it yet.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
1 Somewhat, +5 to +20 to specific stats, some give you starting unlocks, some help you during the game... if you search throughout the thread, you might find a spreadsheet.
2 If you play on normal, as long as you raise your stats moderately and only do one or two quests per week for money, you should be fine for the interleague... on hard, you need to be S rank or close for last fight.
3 Random, I think
4 Yes. Seriously though, stats. You need a minimum reputation to clear the earliest event and have the cooking skill, but other than that, money can buy you skill books, but stats are... well, stats. Also, some equipments raise the effectiveness of training.
I don't get it, I'm 50+ attack and the gourmand club still beat my ass.
What am I even supposed to be training? I don't understand at all.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes