DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I see, I see.
End of march then. *nod nod*
Hope without expectation, usually how I go through things.
I hope it's on time, but I don't expect it to be. That way, it's a pleasant surprise if it is but not disappointing if it's not.
All ya need is

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hope without expectation, usually how I go through things.
I hope it's on time, but I don't expect it to be. That way, it's a pleasant surprise if it is but not disappointing if it's not.
All ya need is
It'll come out this month, definitely.

1647903186159.png

Reactions: Heml0ck

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
every wolf rpg game just stay forever on a black screen, but the game works if you click randomly. sound also works, anyone knows how can i fix this?

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
What is the skill in the lower right corner (that is untranslated)? It's a blank area for me - also, what do you do to learn it?
It's a skill that convert 40 SP to 2000G.
I think the skill unlocks itself automatically. It's either after you beat the game or when you reach Day 101; I didn't check the skill panel during that time, but by the time I checked it to see what's left to unlock it's already there for me.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Can you fuck anyone other than the sister? I mean I'm cool with it if not, but it would've been nice if that rape tag meant more.

A black cat

Oct 31, 2018
Lost the second round of the tournament and got the shadow ending right after... what the hell? What stats did you guys have for the fights? I was C-B in everything. If the game is meant to end after the tournament I think I need to use my time more wisely. Sucks to start again but the game is good.

Mirrorsound

Jul 27, 2020
Lost the second round of the tournament and got the shadow ending right after... what the hell? What stats did you guys have for the fights? I was C-B in everything. If the game is meant to end after the tournament I think I need to use my time more wisely. Sucks to start again but the game is good.
I'm assuming this is Hard? If so, you need to have B-A. Counterattack builds help in this fight so you can defend while still doing damage to the enemy (who keeps healing).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If it's the tournament with the CHAD warrior then you must prolong it as long as you can.
C and B on everything? Yep, you're screwed.
You should have at least A+.

A black cat

Oct 31, 2018
I'm assuming this is Hard? If so, you need to have B-A. Counterattack builds help in this fight so you can defend while still doing damage to the enemy (who keeps healing).
If it's the tournament with the CHAD warrior then you must prolong it as long as you can.
C and B on everything? Yep, you're screwed.
You should have at least A+.
Well, shit LOL. I was on normal I believe. Guess my fuckarounditis really got the best of me because my sister was even still a virgin by that point. Chad was rough, I assumed it was another Akatsuki-type fight that I would have to continue later, but I just was a Weak Weak Brother.

At least I became panty-lord.

• Haha
Reactions: Aidenmark04

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
All just day one with only titles being different. Just the ones that are interesting or make sense that I could get. Only a first title part shows up on the save Ive noticed

28 the PP oniichan prudent peerless
29 greedy lewd
27 realistic no last title
30 brave no last title
31 shrewd no last title
32 no first title lolicon
3 reckless lolicon
8 perverted lolicon
6 sensitive sensual
9 sensitive lewd

PS I accuse anyone of saying they got perverted lewd to be a lying bastard. I never got it after spamming new game start ups for a while... or I guess that combo has been removed from appearing since then

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, shit LOL. I was on normal I believe. Guess my fuckarounditis really got the best of me because my sister was even still a virgin by that point. Chad was rough, I assumed it was another Akatsuki-type fight that I would have to continue later, but I just was a Weak Weak Brother.

At least I became panty-lord.
This is why I just train until the story ends so when I finish the great adventure, the world is now my oyster.
No more worrying about more story-combat stuff since it's already done.
All that's left is to have some fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: Mirrorsound

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Did the translation get any updates?
Not yet. Shade is probably waiting for 1.2 to release in a few days before he starts doing more translation work. And version 1.3 will be released in April, so a "full" translation probably won't be available until the middle of May.

Please wait warmly....

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
This thing that gives you a bad ending if you lose a tournament round is some bad game design lol, he could have totally just made us lose and replay the whole tournament/cutscenes instead of forcing a save reset, like that's such a bad design and easy to fix lol.

On that point, if anyone knows how to edit the save so I can boost my stats or something, i'd gladly take it lol.

edit: i just did that with memory editing, way easier lol

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes