Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
This thing that gives you a bad ending if you lose a tournament round is some bad game design lol, he could have totally just made us lose and replay the whole tournament/cutscenes instead of forcing a save reset, like that's such a bad design and easy to fix lol.

On that point, if anyone knows how to edit the save so I can boost my stats or something, i'd gladly take it lol.

edit: i just did that with memory editing, way easier lol
Well that's fair enough, although it really easy to avoid it once you know how the game works... I guess.

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
How to buy the sleeping tea? I've played for a while now but I haven't seen any way to get it, like am I missing something because there is no store that sells it when I go into the city, and if it's the merchant then he has only appeared once in my games and that's at the beginning just after I hit start and he never comes back again.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
How to buy the sleeping tea? I've played for a while now but I haven't seen any way to get it, like am I missing something because there is no store that sells it when I go into the city, and if it's the merchant then he has only appeared once in my games and that's at the beginning just after I hit start and he never comes back again.
I dont remember if you need to level up your guild reputation to make it appear on the store, but its in the food store when you go to the city on weekends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DannyCCC

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I dont remember if you need to level up your guild reputation to make it appear on the store, but its in the food store when you go to the city on weekends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sleep tea does indeed need an increase to the guild rank in order to become available for purchase. I do not know how high you need to increase the guild rank, nor how to check your actual guild rank above and beyond reading the name of the rank; but it is in the first set of things unlocked for purchase (along with the Suspicious Shop, where you can buy toys and aphrodisiacs)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have some problem, how can i complete "Think of countermeasures"?
You start by letting your sis' cook then the mc gets the idea of letting her cook for the guild.
The next one will be visiting town to meet another character, you should know what to do after the initial meeting.

Kiryxawin

Nov 27, 2020
You start by letting your sis' cook then the mc gets the idea of letting her cook for the guild.
The next one will be visiting town to meet another character, you should know what to do after the initial meeting.
Thx, but problem has already solved

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
You can also potentially unlock piledriver by bathing Imouto when she's sick. Wet dreams are not the only way to unlock it.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes