BlackBoop

Sep 24, 2020
Ah, allow me to apologise, here in the UK we generally refer to next-day female contraceptives as "morning after pills" or "peace of mind pills"

if anyone has a better suggestion for a name that is more generally understood around the world (and is short enough to not enlarge the text box more than it is), please let me know.
It's not that different in Spanish, either.
"Pastilla del día después". Means "Day after pills."

I think the current name is ok, though.

Koonge

May 1, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.

Mossad911

Mar 21, 2022
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.

Where to put mod in files?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
cant i ask this ? why always take screenshot ?
I'll give you general solution then...
1. Extract the game properly, things could go south if you didn't extract it.
2. Makes sure the path of the game isn't too long or else you can't even play it.
3. If the download corrupted, download it again.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Developer posted new progress report today .
He got sick , so he is sorry that can't progress fast .
He also changed drawing software for a better one and showed examples of new images , but since software is new he need some time to get used to it .
Future road map - Version 1.2 and 1.3 ( New game events , new panties , new sexual events)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Incidentally, in the aforementioned progress report, the developer also posted a link to for 1500 yen. The mug has chibi art of all 5 girls from Fantasy, in full color -- it's good reference art for anyone making a color mod for this game (I would never have guessed that Kasumi's jacket is red)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I seriously thought about doing a April fool's version, with nothing but memes throughout, but that sorta thing would probably annoy a lot of people, especially when theres a update from Inusuku expected anytime.

Speaking of...

Still waiting for 1.2 to drop so I can get working on V0.3 translation. hang in there until then everyone!

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
I seriously thought about doing a April fool's version, with nothing but memes throughout, but that sorta thing would probably annoy a lot of people, especially when theres a update from Inusuku expected anytime.

Speaking of...

Still waiting for 1.2 to drop so I can get working on V0.3 translation. hang in there until then everyone!
Just my 2 humble cents but...
I would have laughed and actually enjoyed it. Something fun to do while waiting for more updates.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
You talk about the "I want to H option" ?

I think that the I want to h option its more based in her lust, for me she dont refuse when her lust its more than 50, even if I have less than 30.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get the "I want to H" option in the bedroom/living room? I've gotten Trust and Sexual Interest to over 3000 each. it's day 23 so far. there's been a lot of night-crawling, and she certainly accepts sex in the bath, but I still haven't gotten the "I want to H" option in the dialog while clicking Imouto in the bedroom, and yes, I try when the mood is on "Love"

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
How do you get the "I want to H" option in the bedroom/living room? I've gotten Trust and Sexual Interest to over 3000 each. it's day 23 so far. there's been a lot of night-crawling, and she certainly accepts sex in the bath, but I still haven't gotten the "I want to H" option in the dialog while clicking Imouto in the bedroom, and yes, I try when the mood is on "Love"
Over 3000 of trust and interest on day 23? OMG! You used cheat engine or something like that? , because Im on day 180+ and my sister have only 2000+ trust and 1000+ interest.

If you use something like that maybe thats the reason, because afaik you have all you need to make the option appear: trust, interest and the times you have sex with her on the night (she need to be awake).

Edit: One question you're on version 1.1.3 ? because thats the other reason i think that dont let you unlock the option, before 1.1.2 the option was bugged and dont appear.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes