Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do you get the "I want to H" option in the bedroom/living room? I've gotten Trust and Sexual Interest to over 3000 each. it's day 23 so far. there's been a lot of night-crawling, and she certainly accepts sex in the bath, but I still haven't gotten the "I want to H" option in the dialog while clicking Imouto in the bedroom, and yes, I try when the mood is on "Love"
Your character needs to have at least 50% lust to get that option.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Wha-... ho-... whe-... what the actual fucking fuck? How come I just found this now??? WHY IS PERFECTION ELUDING ME LIKE THIS?????

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I seriously thought about doing a April fool's version, with nothing but memes throughout, but that sorta thing would probably annoy a lot of people, especially when theres a update from Inusuku expected anytime.

Speaking of...

Still waiting for 1.2 to drop so I can get working on V0.3 translation. hang in there until then everyone!
What's new on 1.2?

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I seriously thought about doing a April fool's version, with nothing but memes throughout, but that sorta thing would probably annoy a lot of people, especially when theres a update from Inusuku expected anytime.

Speaking of...

Still waiting for 1.2 to drop so I can get working on V0.3 translation. hang in there until then everyone!
My recommendation? go for it, people could use a good chuckle, alternatively could add easter eggs into a later update of more memey dialogue having a small random chance of showing up ('shoot your goo my dude' comes to mind)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
My recommendation? go for it, people could use a good chuckle, alternatively could add easter eggs into a later update of more memey dialogue having a small random chance of showing up ('shoot your goo my dude' comes to mind)
Theres already a couple of headnods to some memes already.
Nothing beats a good jelly filled donut afterall
also, just who wrote those naughty books anyway? and why are they sometimes sold out? (try buying more than 1 thin book at a time)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Theres already a couple of headnods to some memes already.
Nothing beats a good jelly filled donut afterall
also, just who wrote those naughty books anyway? and why are they sometimes sold out? (try buying more than 1 thin book at a time)
Well to be fair it seems to be a medivel setting they might not have discovered a book print yet, copying those books per hand is likely takeing some more time ;)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Well to be fair it seems to be a medivel setting they might not have discovered a book print yet, copying those books per hand is likely takeing some more time ;)
They don't need a printing press, they use magic for that purpose. It's used for the adventure books that you can read to boost your combat stats by +2 each.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
also speaking of thin books if your fine cheating and taking a trust hit or have her higher up in the trust&interest trees thin books are actually a pretty good way of building interest and lust and if you are high enough instead of losing trust you gain a trust point since she finds it endearing (oh precious I believe her words are considering her expression seems to be more of one who is doting)

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
lol the thin books are doujinshi meaning they are definitely in a limited quantity since the author has to make and then make copies of themself. But there has to be more than one at a time since you bond with Kasumi over the ones you both have read.

also speaking of thin books if your fine cheating and taking a trust hit or have her higher up in the trust&interest trees thin books are actually a pretty good way of building interest and lust and if you are high enough instead of losing trust you gain a trust point since she finds it endearing (oh precious I believe her words are considering her expression seems to be more of one who is doting)
It's not cheating if it's a in-game mechanic. You have to pay for them, they are only available on weekends, you can only buy one at a time and it hits trust to give interest. There's enough downsides to make it a balance thus a viable strategy rather than a cheat item.

Jun 27, 2018
waiting for update to sneak into teammates houses at night. trying to break them without pissing them off and losing your guild, or your balls ( don't anger sword girl ).

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Is there anyway to edit the save file to make the day go back to day 95? I waited too long and saved on day 99, and I'm stuck on bad end loop.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
also just in case the cup at some point is no longer avalible to be looked at I grabbed the sprite art found on the cup for reference thought of just doing per side but figured would help whoever decides to use it if I seperate it by character instead
Some of these character reminds me of Sister Travel's character due to their similar color pallet.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes