Valakii

Jun 7, 2019
I have a problem, when i click attack, nothing happens, the bar just starts filling up again, and i can't progress the game because of this bug..

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sorry, im russian and don't know translate exactly
Ah, allow me to apologise, here in the UK we generally refer to next-day female contraceptives as "morning after pills" or "peace of mind pills"

if anyone has a better suggestion for a name that is more generally understood around the world (and is short enough to not enlarge the text box more than it is), please let me know.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Ah, allow me to apologise, here in the UK we generally refer to next-day female contraceptives as "morning after pills" or "peace of mind pills"

if anyone has a better suggestion for a name that is more generally understood around the world (and is short enough to not enlarge the text box more than it is), please let me know.
Fetus Deletus
1648544504499.png

Hodedra

May 7, 2020

Here in Germany we call them 'antibabypillen'.
It's clear enough, right?

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Anyone got the save before you get the golden shot skill, I tried to beat the game 3 times and I still didn't get the right ending, and it takes a long ass time to get to that?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes