Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't get it, I'm 50+ attack and the gourmand club still beat my ass.
What am I even supposed to be training? I don't understand at all.
Don't worry, even if you beat it (like I did) on the first try, the game would still count it as a loss story-wise.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
High stats, no story left(except the adventures). Purely for people who came to the game for the H factor. Enjoy.
What is the skill in the lower right corner (that is untranslated)? It's a blank area for me - also, what do you do to learn it?

Sep 3, 2019
PSA from the devs!

He is back from the vacation / long trip, has seen many new bug repost, comments and thought during his trip, and will be resuming to work on big update ver. 1.2.0 very soon.

Also he just finished playing Elden Ring, and came to the conclusion that..... he had no clue what the game is about at all!!
*same here Inusuku, same :ROFLMAO:

Sneak peek of the update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's all for today announcement. He is back from vacation, feels very refreshed and in high spirit. It seems like he will stop all the 1.x.x update and go straight to 1.2.0.

If you forgot, here's his future plan that he wrote before he is taking vacation weeks ago.

Roadmap for the future

This is the schedule for future updates.
※Please note that this is not a guarantee.

Ver1.2.0 (March)
Kasumi Joining Events (for those who have cleared the game without her joining your guild)
Added tea with diuretic effect.
Added an event to acquire pants (guild member pants maybe -ed).
Added sister on wet dream events.
Add hot spring as a destination.
Added sea as a destination.

Ver1.3.0 (April)
Review and implement the rules for the third and subsequent events of Comima.
Implementing a slight takeover system.
Added butt job when lying face down in nightcrawling.
Added anal insertion to lying down position.
Added eating out option to eating.
Expanding skinship option.
Expanding sexual harassment option.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
PSA from the devs!

He is back from the vacation / long trip, has seen many new bug repost, comments and thought during his trip, and will be resuming to work on big update ver. 1.2.0 very soon.

Also he just finished playing Elden Ring, and came to the conclusion that..... he had no clue what the game is about at all!!
*same here Inusuku, same :ROFLMAO:

Sneak peek of the update

And that's all for today announcement. He is back from vacation, feels very refreshed and in high spirit. It seems like he will stop all the 1.x.x update and go straight to 1.2.0.

If you forgot, here's his future plan that he wrote before he is taking vacation weeks ago.

Roadmap for the future

This is the schedule for future updates.
※Please note that this is not a guarantee.

Ver1.2.0 (March)
Kasumi Joining Events (for those who have cleared the game without her joining your guild)
Added tea with diuretic effect.
Added an event to acquire pants (guild member pants maybe -ed).
Added sister on wet dream events.
Add hot spring as a destination.
Added sea as a destination.

Ver1.3.0 (April)
Review and implement the rules for the third and subsequent events of Comima.
Implementing a slight takeover system.
Added butt job when lying face down in nightcrawling.
Added anal insertion to lying down position.
Added eating out option to eating.
Expanding skinship option.
Expanding sexual harassment option.
Ah yes, I'll say it again...

UNTRANSLATED INFO, VERY F-ING USEFUL.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well from the translated text I'd say the new destination is the onsen atleast.
Not sure what to expect of the new panty icon though
Honestly, the onsen is the only interesting thing.
Panties? Not interested, would rather do some fun stuff than smelling those.

Sep 3, 2019
Ah yes, I'll say it again...

UNTRANSLATED INFO, VERY F-ING USEFUL.
What do you mean untranslated info? I translated everything he said in his latest blogpost.
If you mean the picture, what is written there already have the corresponding info on the roadmap info below it, e.g: panties icon and new destination correspond to ver. 1.2.0 plan. If you think I omitted some info why don't you translate it yourself and share it with us here instead of attacking me?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What do you mean untranslated info? I translated everything he said in his latest blogpost.
If you mean the picture, what is written there already have the corresponding info on the roadmap info below it, e.g: panties icon and new destination correspond to ver. 1.2.0 plan. If you think I omitted some info why don't you translate it yourself and share it with us here instead of attacking me?
A'ight done translating so basically.

New stuff are added, end of update info.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
A'ight done translating so basically.

New stuff are added, end of update info.
New stuff getting added >>soon<<

also :
As for the translated version, we will consider it after the bugs in the Japanese version are fixed.I can't promise anything at this point, including whether it will be released or not.

:KEK:

That right there is why I took it upon myself to translate the game. and will continue updating as new features are added.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
the one thing I really hope for that wasn't added into the first game, is an H version of the trips you take. The first time would be like normal, but the second time if you go with high trust/interest/lust there will be a small scene. Doesn't even have to be animated, just having it would be great for me. I personally love hot spring H scenes, don't know why, never cared to figure out the logic, just know that I love em.

Reactions: Purpleflame

death232

Mar 1, 2018
i think im stuck, i've been messing around with lust and mood values but i can't seem to do anything to her while awake, she gets mad, only somewhat can do some actions when she asleep until she's fully awake?

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
i think im stuck, i've been messing around with lust and mood values but i can't seem to do anything to her while awake, she gets mad, only somewhat can do some actions when she asleep until she's fully awake?

More trust +interest+mood +lust + skill [soft touch] [technician] [craftmanship]

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes