CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
Some similar games are, in no particular order; Another game from this developer Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, 1room: Runaway Girl, Maid Life, OtaMaid Mai, Do you have AKIRA Points?, With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ has the most unrealistic story Yuina has completely unconditional love for you it hurts my soul in a sad good way she has massive mommy titties, Summer~Life in the Countryside~ kudere with tanned skin and huge boobs, Wet Summer Days, and the wildly popular Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-. Some are better than others, some with strong feels and some mostly just hot sex, but I recommend them all.

While 3D and massive in size, Illusion games like Koikatu!, Koikatsu Sunshine, AI Shoujo, etc. tend to be great stat builders but the girls are soulless. Save some of the story characters, which maybe worth it to you. The teacher in Koikatu! is sugary sweet, or the merchant in AI Shoujo is hot and loves treasures, for instance.

CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 is a another great 3D stat builder, with good story for the 'personalities'. Stories can range from love to NTR (NTR can be locked out via the beginning of the game, even if turned on you have to want it, includes lending/swinging play, and game ending main maids getting taken), all up to you. You can build out maids to do various sex and non-sex related jobs, again all up to you.

[FANZAGAMES] Little Sister ―おしかけ同棲生活― , while not translated is like 1room: Runaway Girl and With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~, haven't finished it so take it at that. Which leads me to wonder why it's not been translated. The Runaway Girl and Me while not fully translated I think this one is simular, I haven't play it. Hypno Apli has you train a less than sweet girl, the feel is a bit dark, but you can get a lovey wife ending, while subjective the art/girl is turbo hot, way too bad there isn't blowjobs and/or doggy style.

Looks like alot games, but there are more of em out there. Was fun going and looking back at them again, such a great genre when well written and done right, like this game.
you sir a fucking legend thank you very much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shatteredstar

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
What does TL 0.2 means? Is the translation complete?
Translation is NOT complete, and is currently not available for the latest version of the game -- translated is v1.1.3, while the latest release is v1.1.4. And the developer has indicated that they will release further updates to the game, to at least v1.2.0; that new content cannot be fan-translated before it is released.

Shade is working on the translation, at a reasonable pace. When he decides his work is complete enough to be worthy of version number 1.0.0, that's when we'll know it's complete; and even then it might not be complete, if there are typos to be corrected in a version TL 1.0.1, or an update to the game necessitating a version TL 1.1.0. The next translation will be released Soon™ and will very likely be TL 0.3.

tldr patience is a virtue.

So i bought pajamas, how do i get her to wear it?
She wears one at random after bathing. There is currently no way to force her to wear any particular outfit, and she changes into her default pajamas at night regardless.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

Next update from official

【快適化】
・お風呂、トイレなどでメータ早送り機能を試験的に実装
※左クリック長押ししている間メーターの進みが早くなります

【全般】
・大冒険クリア時のスクロールが画面をはみ出してしまう現象に対応
【深夜】
・(再)特定の状況下で挿入して動いた際に表情がおかしくなってしまう現象への対応
・ローター使用時特定の状況で左手側のコマンドが消えてしまう現象への対応
・中だし時に拭き取るコマンドが表示されない事がある現象に対応
・深夜特定の状況でセーブアイコンが消えてしまう現象に対応
・深夜特定の操作を行った際に進行できなくなる状況に対応
・特定の操作で挿入状態が正しく処理されない状況に対応
【調整】
・Hしたいコマンド適用条件を拡大(挿入経験0でも条件を満たせば出現するように調整)
【その他】
・稀にサウンドが全く聞こえないという症状にて
 根本的にこちらが何かを行って対処できることはないです。
 殆どの場合は個別の環境による問題ですので
 ドライバの更新やWindowsの音量設定などを見直してくださいませ。

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

【快適化】

【全般】
【深夜】
【調整】
【その他】
・稀にサウンドが全く聞こえないという症状にて
 殆どの場合は個別の環境による問題ですので
Ah yes, an untranslated update.
VERY USEFUL INFO.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
looks like notes from 1.1.4?

【快適化】

【全般】
【深夜】
【調整】
【その他】
・稀にサウンドが全く聞こえないという症状にて
 殆どの場合は個別の環境による問題ですので
Yup, 1.1.4 notes.

anyway, Now that im finally done playing Horizon:Forbidden West (Platinumed), I guess its almost time to hop back into working on the translation again (and let me say, I needed the break from it, translating the game just... kills the enjoyment of the game for you, hoping that time away from it has helped)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Little of digression, but was it good? I've heard some very mixed opinions.
My GF is still playing and enjoying it, personally (storywise), I think the first 3/4th of the game is great, and the last 1/4th of the game goes a tad off the rails, but I can't pinpoint quite why.
Gameplay wise it's... good, but has some major flaws, valor surges are easily forgettable, but useful if you are looking to abuse damage multiplers (stealth one most noticably if combined with brace shot... which is pretty powerful on its own)
items are the major issue... like... really annoying. machine parts are the biggest pain, as they are tied to your weapon and armour upgrades, and you need to be careful about it, some machine parts you have to avoid damaging, others you have to knock off... and they can despawn if the machine hits them and yeets them out of range (also not 100% to survive you knocking it off too).
also, volatile sludge... just... fuck the designers for this one item alone, all your best weapon ammo needs this, and it only drops in low quantities, and you can only carry 15 when fully you have fully upgraded your carry capacity!
combat is close enough to the original, but the machines are just royal pain if you ever face more than 2 at a time, as you will typically have to focus on one, and you will lose track of the others, and they will get in your face, or whack you from offscreen.

on the other hand, playing it on a ps4 pro, the graphics are great, the load times are really quick compared to the original (we use a SSD in ours), loading the game initially is about 10-15 seconds, and fast travelling in the game only takes about 8 (compared to Zero dawns 20-40 seconds fast travelling)

overall I'd say it's a good one, but I feel it could have been much better.

Reactions: Seamonkey
Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys how do I fix this, I receive this error along with other BGM, I though these sound were missing or something but I checked in Data and they were there.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, this is one of "those" threads. (It's not actually the worst though even if it's a bit of a joke now; I've seen a thread where literally 1/3 of the posts were people asking the same single question ad nauseum with others giving the same answer over and over and over and over and over again.)

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes