Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
A sudden update of colors mod. Very WIP, still many unfinished or half-finished art, some areas need to be fixed or re-colorized. Includes everything that was decensored, colorized and uploaded into this thread by other users. (-Tundra-, todzy and SteRRRben. Hope I didn't miss anyone) (also, here is the normal post with all links https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-2-inusuku.104365/post-7533655)

Also - an experimental colorization of random location. Looks a bit strange, but quite okay for a ten-minute work.
bg_05_river_a.jpg

Jul 7, 2017
I updated the whole table with your data and also added a new table called Title ID
Please do tell me if I understood it wrong especially on the table Possible Titles part
Regarding the notes about the bugs, I think it's hard to say for sure what the developer really intended for some of these. For example it could be true that Sensitive was supposed to be Lucky, or it could be that Lucky was supposed to be Sensitive. Or it could even be that they were actually separate options but the developer decided there were too many possible titles, and decided to take Lucky (and Merciful and Strong) out of the list but forgot to delete their stat modifiers. (I'd be surprised if it were that last one, but you never know.)

Does "Find something to close the hole" really set title1? or title2?

|-・Choice: Case [3] Find something to close the hole
| ||Set Variable: このEvのセルフ変数1 = 10 ~ 11
| ||Load DB(User): S0[一時文字列] = UserDB[ 25 : 1 : このEvのセルフ変数1 ] (ランダム肩書 : 肩書2 : -)
| ||Write to VarDB: DB[ 0 : 12 : 0 ] (主人公ステータス : : 肩書き1) = S0[一時文字列]

basing on the code, it seems to be setting title2 unless I understood it wrong
This piece of code is choosing a string from between options 10 and 11 in the list of options for title2 (UserDB[25:1]), and then writing the selected option to title1 (VarDB[0:12:0]). I'm thinking this must be how some of us have occasionally ended up with the title "Intellectual Intellectual Onii-chan" -- our second title was randomly set to Intellectual and then this choice changed our first title to Intellectual.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
About a 4-5 now but if you did it in color it would hit at least a 9 if not a 10.
Something like this without the censor. View attachment 1668869
Never mind we already have it. View attachment 1668871 View attachment 1668872

Get this one. https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-2-inusuku.104365/page-86#post-7551128
Then use this one and replace whats is needed with this one. https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-2-inusuku.104365/page-87#post-7551924
How many posts per page you have? i usually run 100 per page and usually when i click those and the link is from someone using less posts per page f95 go bonkers and can't find the right post.

also that's really well made, damn bro, kudos to the guy that put color and de-censored it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How many posts per page you have? i usually run 100 per page and usually when i click those and the link is from someone using less posts per page f95 go bonkers and can't find the right post.

also that's really well made, damn bro, kudos to the guy that put color and de-censored it.
Most links work on 20 post per page and if you change it then the links will not work.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017

Best advice is to just delete the page-XX# part of the url. It'll make the links work properly

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

That's what happens when you don't use this basic feature:

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
How to 69 and cowgirl?
I learned cowgirl randomly when I got the scene where the onii-san said something a long the line of "a pile of naughty books" and "she probably thrown them away" something something, and somehow I learned 69 from a book, it's either thin or naughty book from the book store

random2314

May 15, 2018
What's the condition to make money at the end of the week? I mean community work doesnt seem to give me anything and part-time job is a separate thing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the condition to make money at the end of the week? I mean community work doesnt seem to give me anything and part-time job is a separate thing.
Doing all work for the guild during the week.

Not all the time will you make money but the higher you can get the guild the easier it becomes.

Sep 3, 2019
Ver 1.1.4 Patch notes (per today's Inusuku blog post)

As usual correct me if I'm wrong in translating this as I neither English and Japanese native.

【Easement Mod】
  • Implemented metered fast-forward function in bathrooms, toilets and the likes on a trial basis.
※Holding left-click on the screen will speed-up the meter (thus speed-up the action)

【General】
  • Fixed a bug where scrolling will make the picture goes off-screen when you cleared the big adventure.
【Nightcrawling】
  • More fixes over the problems of irregular switching facial expression when inserting and moving.
  • Fixed a bug when the left-side command disappear when using rotor.
  • Fixed a bug when the wipe-off command not displayed when doing nakadashi.
  • Fixed a bug when the save icon disappears in certain situations at nightcrawling.
  • Fixed a bug when the game can't be progressed when certain operation is performed at nightcrawling.
  • Fixed a bug in which insertion state is not handled correctly in certain operations.
【ADJUSTMENT】
  • Expanded the conditions for "I want to H" command (adjusted so that the command will appear even if you have no insertion experience).
【OTHERS】
  • In rare cases, the sound is not audible at all.
There is nothing that we can do to address this issue.
In most cases, it is a problem with the individual environment.
Please update your drivers and review the volume settings in Windows.

That's all!

I'll say it every time patch notes appear.
I'm sorry if the fix causes bugs in other parts of the game !!!!

Roadmap for the future

This is the schedule for future updates.
※Please note that this is not a guarantee.

Ver1.2.0 (March)
Kasumi Joining Events (for those who have cleared the game without joining)
Added tea with diuretic effect.
Added an event to acquire pants (guild member pants maybe -ed).
Added sister on wet dream events.
Add hot spring as a destination.
Added sea as a destination.

Ver1.3.0 (April)
Review and implement the rules for the third and subsequent events of Comima.
Implementing a slight takeover system.
Added butt job when lying face down in nightcrawling.
Added anal insertion to lying down position.
Added eating out option to eating.
Expanding skinship option.
Expanding sexual harassment option.

Thank you

I'M TAKING A VACATION

I can't give you any details but I'll be traveling for a while!
I'll still fixing any nasty bugs I find and responding to your inquiries, but I'll be taking a break from doing additional update related work for a while!

Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
How to increase interest? No basic option? Naughty talk does increase by one but it can drop to 0 again...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ver 1.1.4 Patch notes (per today's Inusuku blog post)

As usual correct me if I'm wrong in translating this as I neither English and Japanese native.

【Easement Mod】
  • Implemented metered fast-forward function in bathrooms, toilets and the likes on a trial basis.
※Holding left-click on the screen will speed-up the meter (thus speed-up the action)

【General】
  • Fixed a bug where scrolling will make the picture goes off-screen when you cleared the big adventure.
【Nightcrawling】
  • More fixes over the problems of irregular switching facial expression when inserting and moving.
  • Fixed a bug when the left-side command disappear when using rotor.
  • Fixed a bug when the wipe-off command not displayed when doing nakadashi.
  • Fixed a bug when the save icon disappears in certain situations at nightcrawling.
  • Fixed a bug when the game can't be progressed when certain operation is performed at nightcrawling.
  • Fixed a bug in which insertion state is not handled correctly in certain operations.
【ADJUSTMENT】
  • Expanded the conditions for "I want to H" command (adjusted so that the command will appear even if you have no insertion experience).
【OTHERS】
  • In rare cases, the sound is not audible at all.
There is nothing that we can do to address this issue.
In most cases, it is a problem with the individual environment.
Please update your drivers and review the volume settings in Windows.

That's all!

I'll say it every time patch notes appear.
I'm sorry if the fix causes bugs in other parts of the game !!!!

Roadmap for the future

This is the schedule for future updates.
※Please note that this is not a guarantee.

Ver1.2.0 (March)
Kasumi Joining Events (for those who have cleared the game without joining)
Added tea with diuretic effect.
Added an event to acquire pants (guild member pants maybe -ed).
Added sister on wet dream events.
Add hot spring as a destination.
Added sea as a destination.

Ver1.3.0 (April)
Review and implement the rules for the third and subsequent events of Comima.
Implementing a slight takeover system.
Added butt job when lying face down in nightcrawling.
Added anal insertion to lying down position.
Added eating out option to eating.
Expanding skinship option.
Expanding sexual harassment option.

Thank you

I'M TAKING A VACATION

I can't give you any details but I'll be traveling for a while!
I'll still fixing any nasty bugs I find and responding to your inquiries, but I'll be taking a break from doing additional update related work for a while!
*Screams in overtaken desktop*
1.png

work on V0.3 will resume/restart sometime this week, been busy doing RL things, its coming to the end of the month, always a rough time here.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes