Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
Does this game have the button " i want to lewd " like the previous game and if it does, which condition to obtain that ? does anyone know
It have, on weekend. I havent checked if its possible on weekday (high lust). I think the option only appear on weekend.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
My decencoured with colorized cutins by
Roshag
Mega
pretty good work i think it's 7/10

you forgot some pics tho like cutin_206 , cutin_209 , cutin_210 .
and some dick pics like cutin_04, 08, 09, 10, 20,21,22,39,40,41,42, 118, 161, 166, 172, 192,
if you can make all her nipple has the exact or kinda the same color as cutin_203 or cutin_96 thats a perfect color for her nipple, not like cutin_205 its a totally different color xD
and for her anus in the pic cutin_67 if you can use that color for all her anus pics i would say its 10/10

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i know that is a strange question but i need to know how you can decrease lust without cumming.
I choose the ascetic life but if i go to 120% lust i automatically do a wet dream and i fail, any suggestions ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
guys i know that is a strange question but i need to know how you can decrease lust without cumming.
I choose the ascetic life but if i go to 120% lust i automatically do a wet dream and i fail, any suggestions ?
How to decrease lust w/o cooming?
Do some mischief in her sleep by spamming head pats or kiss 'er.

Reactions: kiava

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
Wait...I think I f-ed up my run.
I completed the great adventure w/o knowing anything and received a reward that will probably lock me throughout the whole game aside from bad endings.

She got "fixed" at the cost of being sterile, win-win? Nah, I can't end the dam- game, true ending or not I'm screwed!!!
I'm not going to wait for 10 years in-game just to get another pregnancy ending...

Also, is there a new game+ to this game or something? Not being able to train after day 101 kinda threw me off, not seeing other stats maxed out triggers something out of me.

Meh progress:
View attachment 1678392
I'm pretty sure its you that gets sterile, not the sister. Second of all, I'm speculating the dev will be adding a way to remove that sterile status by completing another great adventure that is twice as long as the first great adventure (Just a speculation).

If you read her a serious story book it reduces your lust by about 15%. Also taking a bath alone reduces it as well.

Reactions: SwordRCL

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure its you that gets sterile, not the sister. Second of all, I'm speculating the dev will be adding a way to remove that sterile status by completing another great adventure that is twice as long as the first great adventure (Just a speculation).
Wait what? The elf guy literally said that she'd get cured from her whatever mana-exploding-body at the cost of that at the end of the great adventure 100 / 100 thing.
You even see a backstory throughout the adventure.

Although I wonder if the last two "skills" you can learn is after reaching the 200/200 adventure?
1646057013305.png

And now I've finished it, I guess this will be different in a virgin-run and I'm not starting from scratch, I want a new game+ demmet!!!
1646059866721.png

Last edited:

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Wait what? The elf guy literally said that she'd get cured from her whatever mana-exploding-body at the cost of that at the end of the great adventure 100 / 100 thing.

Although I wonder if the last two "skills" you can learn is after reaching the 200/200 adventure?...
Like Galaxionzero said it's you who gets sterile, not your sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020

Although I wonder if the last two "skills" you can learn is after reaching the 200/200 adventure?
View attachment 1678947

And now I've finished it, I guess this will be different in a virgin-run and I'm not starting from scratch, I want a new game+ demmet!!!
View attachment 1679006
She did get cured, yes. But at the expense of you, the brother's fertility.
In any case if you want to try out a virgin save, you can use mine. I managed to finish the game and uploaded a save just before the second great adventure is finished (just one more step even).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
She did get cured, yes. But at the expense of you, the brother's fertility.
In any case if you want to try out a virgin save, you can use mine. I managed to finish the game and uploaded a save just before the second great adventure is finished (just one more step even).
There really is no new game+?

kai025

Mar 22, 2020
I'm having problems to run the game, when trying it always notifies some error: cannot locate basic info data C:/....Data/BasicData/Game.dat... does someone know how to solve it?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I'm having problems to run the game, when trying it always notifies some error: cannot locate basic info data C:/....Data/BasicData/Game.dat... does someone know how to solve it?
Try shortening the path to the game (c:/Stuff/Sister instead of several levels further in) and removing anything but letters and numbers from the folder names.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
no sadly, atleast not yet but idk how a new game+ would work on a game like this
Anything story-wise like in-game days should be reset same as the sister's virginity.
Aside from that, everything should carry over like stats / items.
I won my first fight against the trio but the game still treated me like I lost so it should be good.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes