gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
How many ending in this game now?

i find

1. Big advenger >> goto sacred tree . continue advenger but can't make imouto pregnant for 10 year.

2. Imoutou pregnant >> stop all advenger.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I'm always disbanded, how to avoid it?
Two things if I remember, one:get the cooking perk. And two: have your sister cook a few times after you get the notice you have to look for some kind of plan to avoid disbanding.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
finished all the guild pics but honestly i think it could be better
Looks great to me! Thanks to Windows 10 Paint3D and the "Magic Select" feature, I can copy+paste the other guild workers into the picture.

You all are doing great on the translation and colorizing projects. Thanks!

As for the new, expanded scenes, going from the artifacts I've found tooling around with Cheat Engine, I would guess that the next additions would be voluntary cow-girl and paizurri during Night scene, as they are sleep poses 6 and 9 respectively, have a cut-in pose icon, and have incomplete interaction intefaces.

Let's all hope Inusuku gets well soon. :)

May 2, 2018
Looks great to me! Thanks to Windows 10 Paint3D and the "Magic Select" feature, I can copy+paste the other guild workers into the picture.

You all are doing great on the translation and colorizing projects. Thanks!

As for the new, expanded scenes, going from the artifacts I've found tooling around with Cheat Engine, I would guess that the next additions would be voluntary cow-girl and paizurri during Night scene, as they are sleep poses 6 and 9 respectively, have a cut-in pose icon, and have incomplete interaction intefaces.

Let's all hope Inusuku gets well soon. :)
I updated the colored guild workes a few days ago. is not a big deal, but small changes have been made. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-2-inusuku.104365/post-7598441

Reactions: Heml0ck

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
finished all the guild pics but honestly i think it could be better
If you would appreciate constructive feedback:
Backgrounds are best when they don't draw attention to themselves. They just set the atmosphere.
Personally, I would decrees the saturation and the brightness of some of these colors.
By adding bright colors to all the details you are drawing attention to some of the rough edges of this image.

Looks like a look of detail work. If you're interested, there's an ai coloring site that's half-decent here: .

Quick 2-minute example:
View attachment 1755102
I like the muted colors here. If I were to improve I would make it less saturated, so it stands out even less.
But, personally, would probably only add in colorization to characters and not to backgrounds.

Inusuku usually pays less attention to his backgrounds because they matter so much less.

May 2, 2018
this is my attempt to create a full-colored background of this tavern:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh, i actually quite like simple grey/white backgrounds with only some colored highlights such as characters.
but if the backgrounds are modest enough, i think a little bit more of color is nice, too.

EDIT 04/17/22: attached all the variations, hope you like it. :)
only the girl on "bg_07_guild_b.jpg" gave me a bit of a headache. i just left her plain gray because i can't assign her.
(have not played the game by myself, so...)

EDIT 04/18/22:
someone pointed out to me that a turquoise striped porcelain cup and plate might not fit that well into the fantasy setting.
i suppose that's somewhat true, so...
the lady on the left is now holding a metal cup in both versions, "only-characters" and full colored images. :geek:

also also... i put "training_c1" and c2 in the attached files (they are not in the rar archive), because both files also use the same background as the "guild" ones.
didn't colorized the girls (yet) though~

EDIT 04/22/22: apparently these cgs are used (except in rare cases) for meetings in the morning... :unsure:
so i made versions with brighter daylight and extinguished candles. they can be found here.

Last edited:

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
this is my attempt to create a full-colored background of this tavern:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tbh, i actually quite like simple grey/white backgrounds with only some colored highlights such as characters.
Best attempt I've seen so far. You kept all the original details of the edges, and their colorization is a good way to make the background draw less attention. Color choices and little details are fantastic. I hope you find time to add color to the other backgrounds.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
1: She has to be masturbating. Which usually means 50+ arousal.
2: Either near, 3 out of 4 boxes, or on cumming state.
3. Has a high enough alert level that you get the option to make cat noices.
4: High enough sexual interest. How high? No idea.

I've only gotten this to trigger once, other times she just yell at me. Also, it's a scene but no sex.

Reactions: Ikaros78

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
EDIT 04/17/22: attached all the variations, hope you like it. :)
only the girl on "bg_07_guild_b.jpg" gave me a bit of a headache. i just left her plain gray because i can't assign her.
(have not played the game by myself, so...)
I'm testing them out and these look really good, I hope you do more of them. (y)

Certain backgrounds look good simple, like you said, but these feel welcoming. :)

Guess you already know if you want to test content in game you can use the Cheat Mod, or Cheat Engine tables.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-
May 2, 2018
Best attempt I've seen so far. You kept all the original details of the edges, and their colorization is a good way to make the background draw less attention. Color choices and little details are fantastic. I hope you find time to add color to the other backgrounds.
I'm testing them out and these look really good, I hope you do more of them. (y)

Certain backgrounds look good simple, like you said, but these feel welcoming. :)

Guess you already know if you want to test content in game you can use the Cheat Mod, or Cheat Engine tables.
I am pleased that my attempt is so well received, I was not expecting this. thank you very much! :giggle:

@Heml0ck
actually, that's a good hint. it hadn't occurred to me before.
if i get the time and inclination, i might try a few more of the backgrounds~

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I am pleased that my attempt is so well received, I was not expecting this. thank you very much! :giggle:

@Heml0ck
actually, that's a good hint. it hadn't occurred to me before.
if i get the time and inclination, i might try a few more of the backgrounds~
Here's the Godly Brother Mod and the Cheat Engine table referenced in the OP (y)

I use both and find they enhance the game experience for me (I don't like grind)

Last edited:
Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes