RenzuuVEVO

Oct 26, 2021
Hi, I'm still new to this game and been playing this game for awhile now. Is there any way for me to get access this scene? Even though I tried to make her drink diuretic as well as aphrodisiac pills before but it didnt give me this scene. Any ideas on how to get to this?
1650386066512.jpeg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi, I'm still new to this game and been playing this game for awhile now. Is there any way for me to get access this scene? Even though I tried to make her drink diuretic as well as aphrodisiac pills before but it didnt give me this scene. Any ideas on how to get to this?
View attachment 1765797
When she's going to the bath and you have an option to peek, this will trigger if she has high lust iirc.

RenzuuVEVO

Oct 26, 2021
When she's going to the bath and you have an option to peek, this will trigger if she has high lust iirc.
Oh, I did make her have more than 50 lust, however I only received she masturbated and climaxed in the toilet but I didn't get the scene where she pees in the toilet after masturbating. I found that image from the CG in Data folder so I was curious on how to access it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, I did make her have more than 50 lust, however I only received she masturbated and climaxed in the toilet but I didn't get the scene where she pees in the toilet after masturbating. I found that image from the CG in Data folder so I was curious on how to access it.
That's on chance then.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Progress update on April 20th

Inusuku went to hospital for second time and got more medicine , looks like he got a little better.
He also showed new(improved?) character arts ( SFW )

1.2 and 1.3 is still in progress
Sea/hot spring events , more panty , more sex types ( events ) , etc.

redbowman

Sep 12, 2017
Imouto will sometimes go to sleep in the bottom right position. I do not know what conditions are necessary for her to sleep like that, or if it's random.

However, that's the only way that position is available. There is currently no way to get her to switch to that position from any other position, asleep or awake.
Bottom right position should be triggered if it is a hot day (there'll be a message at the start of the day). I believe it's RNG chance. If you do the night crawl on hot day, there's a high chance you'll get that position.

However if you switch positions you won't be able to revert, so I recommend saving:

1) before going to bed
2) after getting the position triggered.

Also ended up trying to cum on tits whilst in the bottom right position, and no luck.

cutin_10.png
I have a feeling this may not be possible at least in this version of the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bottom right position should be triggered if it is a hot day (there'll be a message at the start of the day). I believe it's RNG chance. If you do the night crawl on hot day, there's a high chance you'll get that position.

However if you switch positions you won't be able to revert, so I recommend saving:

1) before going to bed
2) after getting the position triggered.

Also ended up trying to cum on tits whilst in the bottom right position, and no luck.

View attachment 1767123
I have a feeling this may not be possible at least in this version of the game.
Try shooting when she's sleeping and you removed all 'er clothes...

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is there any info how to evade all bad endings? (when You can't to play the game after ending)

Just for example the last time I got a Bad Guild Reputation Ending:
1650467558132.png

And one time I just found a Pregnancy Bad Ending.
And sometimes I just killed on Arena by shadows.
I hate bad endings :<

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Ok! How to evade that stupid "Farm Ending"?
I really tired to grind from the start every times.

PS Maybe it's because I two times won the Gourment Team on the first time? Or maybe I have so many Attack Stats?
Or maybe I just not steal any pantsu?!

Last edited:

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020

PS Maybe it's because I two times won the Gourment Team on the first time? Or maybe I have so many Attack Stats?
Did you miss on the recipt mission where you had to come up with something the guild can make money from? If I remember correctly you had about a week or so time to get your sister involved with the cooking or you get that ending.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020

When you have to think of countermeasures you need to do this:

First Have your sister cook meals for you

Second you need to learn the cooking skill

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
this is my attempt to create a full-colored background of this tavern:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh, i actually quite like simple grey/white backgrounds with only some colored highlights such as characters.
but if the backgrounds are modest enough, i think a little bit more of color is nice, too.

EDIT 04/17/22: attached all the variations, hope you like it. :)
only the girl on "bg_07_guild_b.jpg" gave me a bit of a headache. i just left her plain gray because i can't assign her.
(have not played the game by myself, so...)

EDIT 04/18/22:
someone pointed out to me that a turquoise striped porcelain cup and plate might not fit that well into the fantasy setting.
i suppose that's somewhat true, so...
the lady on the left is now holding a metal cup in both versions, "only-characters" and full colored images. :geek:

also also... i put "training_c1" and c2 in the attached files (they are not in the rar archive), because both files also use the same background as the "guild" ones.
didn't colorized the girls (yet) though~
That is a FANTASTIC improvement. Well done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
When you have to think of countermeasures you need to do this:

First Have your sister cook meals for you

Second you need to learn the cooking skill
Thanks! <3 I have the Cook Perk but I always try to cook myself for sister.

Did you miss on the recipt mission where you had to come up with something the guild can make money from? If I remember correctly you had about a week or so time to get your sister involved with the cooking or you get that ending.
Thanks! :3

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion. Tried all combinations whilst stripped and sleeping, however still no luck. I wonder if one of the conditions is low interest/ lust for the sister.
I see, good luck with your unholy quest to find that unholy grail.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Got sis pregnant, got bad ending because of reasons, lost progress because there is no autosave. Into the trash it goes.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes