mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Uncensored Patch Progress Report

Okay, so i started this project a week ago. So far i've uncensored about 30% in total.
  • Bed Scenes (Completed)
  • Cut-ins (10%)
  • CG: bath scene, toilet scene, sister night attack (0%) <--- this has the most assets that needs to be redrawn
I've got this problem when QC-ing, how do you get this scene where you spread her coochie? the only Touching option is caressing outside and inside, and when i used the eye icon it only displayed the cut-in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here's the uncensored version btw, just a teaser...

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
i'm new. how to get this ending anyone ??? don't matter what i do i always get the bad end if she pregnant
View attachment 1770021
well this is the first time i see the picture of her get pregnant, thx for sharing
anyway, i dun think the purpose of the game is to get our sister pregnant, i think it's more to explore more content, maybe in the future we will get chance to get her pregnant w/o getting bad end
as i play the game im 90% focus on beating the tournament and exploring, eventually our sister got blessed or something that make her can't pregnant for 10 years ( thats what the game said ) and we can just splurt inside her everyday w/o worrying about the bad end :p

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
i'm new. how to get this ending anyone ??? don't matter what i do i always get the bad end if she pregnant
View attachment 1770021

High trust, lots of money, then fill 'er up and wait a few days.

I don't know how much trust and money you need to get the "Good Pregnancy" ending instead of the "Bad Pregnancy" ending, just that you need more than what you have at the start. My guess for trust is 300, but I could be wrong.

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
this is my attempt to create a full-colored background of this tavern:
tbh, i actually quite like simple grey/white backgrounds with only some colored highlights such as characters.
but if the backgrounds are modest enough, i think a little bit more of color is nice, too.

EDIT 04/17/22: attached all the variations, hope you like it. :)
only the girl on "bg_07_guild_b.jpg" gave me a bit of a headache. i just left her plain gray because i can't assign her.
(have not played the game by myself, so...)

EDIT 04/18/22:
someone pointed out to me that a turquoise striped porcelain cup and plate might not fit that well into the fantasy setting.
i suppose that's somewhat true, so...
the lady on the left is now holding a metal cup in both versions, "only-characters" and full colored images. :geek:

also also... i put "training_c1" and c2 in the attached files (they are not in the rar archive), because both files also use the same background as the "guild" ones.
didn't colorized the girls (yet) though~
By far the best coloring job i've seen here as of yet.
If im allowed to nitpick it would only be: the time of day, because, usually the group meet up in the morning so the lights turned on and it being dark outside is strange.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If im allowed to nitpick it would only be: the time of day, because, usually the group meet up in the morning so the lights turned on and it being dark outside is strange.
Well I mean if it's early enough or the season isn't summer yet that's not exclusively.

Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-
May 2, 2018
thank you for your kind words.
in fact, it's really no problem that you point me to something like that. ;)

in my defense, i haven't played the game for a second, so i don't know many of the givens~
just liked the artstyle pretty much, so i tried a coloration in the first place. :D

you can now find variants with brighter daylight and extinguished candles in the attached files.
(training_c1 and training_c2 are also in the archive, but still with non-colored girls)

Last edited:

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
well this is the first time i see the picture of her get pregnant, thx for sharing
anyway, i dun think the purpose of the game is to get our sister pregnant, i think it's more to explore more content, maybe in the future we will get chance to get her pregnant w/o getting bad end
as i play the game im 90% focus on beating the tournament and exploring, eventually our sister got blessed or something that make her can't pregnant for 10 years ( thats what the game said ) and we can just splurt inside her everyday w/o worrying about the bad end :p
Wait how did you get that. Also for the good pregnant ending, have lots of money, have a fuck ton of trust and complete the main story. Once you do those, you get the good ending.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Wait how did you get that. Also for the good pregnant ending, have lots of money, have a fuck ton of trust and complete the main story. Once you do those, you get the good ending.
You don't necessarily need to beat the main story to get the good pregnancy ending.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Has anyone gathered all the current colored assets into a single file yet?
Its kinda hard to find all the different small files and adding them manually.

Also, is color scheme of the sister's hair based on something? Or was it just random that it was made silver/grey?

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Has anyone gathered all the current colored assets into a single file yet?
Its kinda hard to find all the different small files and adding them manually.

Also, is color scheme of the sister's hair based on something? Or was it just random that it was made silver/grey?
sister's hair color is an in-game reason and shows up on official merchandise

Reactions: worldknower

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Is there anyway to keep playing the game after the ending like in the first game?
Also are there any new colored scenes?

izawick

Apr 24, 2022
Never posted before, hey. Other people are probably also doing it or already have and I haven't seen it, but I started colouring the hscene pics for fun and to practice using my pen. I've started using the coloured cutin pics as a guide but then went with slightly less sat colours and coloured her hair the same as the title pic. Ive only done some of the first pose stuff so far but will keep doing it as I have time if anyone would like them I will update it . I have no experience with it so it could probably be done better also but I prefer it over colourless

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes