AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
One does wonder if Inusuku is aware of the translation... (and it brings up a point : a relative nobody on his own was able to translate the both the demo and the full version in under a week (combined)... why is it so hard for companies to do it within a year?)

He has to be aware the game has been translated by now right?
either way, once the update drops, I'll get cracking on it within 12 hours, and hopefully have the V0.3 translation out soon after.
What are the new updates tho? I didn't know what is new on the version cuz i didn't check this thread for weeks?

• Angry
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
thank you for your kind words.
in fact, it's really no problem that you point me to something like that. ;)

in my defense, i haven't played the game for a second, so i don't know many of the givens~
just liked the artstyle pretty much, so i tried a coloration in the first place. :D

you can now find variants with brighter daylight and extinguished candles in the attached files.
(training_c1 and training_c2 are also in the archive, but still with non-colored girls)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This! This should be the new default for everyone! :oops:(y)
Edit: I respect your work man, if there's a way to help you feel free to dm me!

May 2, 2018
This! This should be the new default for everyone! :oops:(y)
Edit: I respect your work man, if there's a way to help you feel free to dm me!
Thank you for your offer and the pleasant thoughts.
I suppose no one could provide me at the moment what I would need for such a venture: Replenish my lack of time. :LOL:

but everyone is welcome to experiment colorization on their own. feel free to give it a shot as well!
maybe this is the way to move the project forward as a community.

Here you can find a list of the great people who have already participated in the coloring project.
Roshag's way of coloring inspired me to give it a try, so I followed suit.
of course, the others are also doing a splendid job as well! ;)

Reactions: dezil

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Progress update , April 26

Inusuku drinks a lot of coffee.

He hopes he can finish 1.2 update before GW starts ( in few days )

He also posted preview of 1.2 patch notes , seems he had to change something.

So in short , if everything goes right 1.2 should be released this week.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

Save you health.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

He states that the hot springs have been pushed back to 1.3
which is a shame, but not unexpected with his recent issues.

On plus side, most of my family issues have been sort-of resolved (or to put it bluntly, I've done as much as I can think of and the rest has been dumped in the lap of a solicitor, which includes hunting out if there is a will and any insurance documentation), just waiting for paperwork from a couple of places now, which should be fairly straightforward (I hope).

so I'm ready to translate 1.2 once it drops.

Joann29

Sep 19, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.

Can you tell me... how i can implement the cheat table in game?

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
He states that the hot springs have been pushed back to 1.3
which is a shame, but not unexpected with his recent issues.

On plus side, most of my family issues have been sort-of resolved (or to put it bluntly, I've done as much as I can think of and the rest has been dumped in the lap of a solicitor, which includes hunting out if there is a will and any insurance documentation), just waiting for paperwork from a couple of places now, which should be fairly straightforward (I hope).

so I'm ready to translate 1.2 once it drops.
Here the 1.21

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Is there anyone trying to do a better translation of this. Like, I'd even help if I knew how to speak japanese, or I could just clean up what's already translated, but I don't even know how to get started on that, and it would probably just ruin the translation but in another way.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Is there anyone trying to do a better translation of this. Like, I'd even help if I knew how to speak japanese, or I could just clean up what's already translated, but I don't even know how to get started on that, and it would probably just ruin the translation but in another way.

I would prefer more localization than another 1 to 1 translation. It requires more creativity like improvising local slangs and references compared to the original, and writing dialogue that convey a character's personality better.

Some of the event is confusing because I think it uses heavy japanese slang like the DJ event.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes