Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress report :

Slogging through the translation transfer still, seen some alterations in the code, including placeholders for the hot springs.
seems that Inusuku has some of it done, but nothing that can be accessed until the rest of the coding is done.

Playing music while working on all this is making it a bit more bearable, as this part is a slow mind-numbing process, also have a urge to play older games right now (all sci-fi games... Xcom, Surviving Mars, Stellaris and Space Haven Icons on my desktop are taunting me right now)

anyway... is it Picture time? I think it's Picture Time! (Elf Edition!)

bg_p_25.jpg stand_yukari.png

*Edit* mini update, just sorted the town events, which has been completely re-arranged behind the scenes to include a new scene with Kasumi, so that was a pain, will see if I have borked it (again, for those that kept track of previous progress reports of the V0.1 & V0.2 translation) once I get to testing/cleanup phase

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Untitled.png

Progress report :
Translation transfer complete, new scenes given first treatment, Moving to cleanup/bug fixing stage
21.png

hopefully, if everything seems to be working correctly, will release V0.3 Soon™ (possibly within 24 hours, maybe)
V0.3 will just be the current V0.2 translation with the new scenes given the rough treatment.

V0.4 will be dedicated to translation improvements (see This Post ), thus letting me take my time and do a proper job of it.

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
I read through a lot of this thread and I couldn't see anything, so apologies if this has been asked before- but does anyone know if there's a way to speed up the sex scenes?

Some of them play through 3-4 different loops and while they're fun the first time, it's kind'a dull watching them again when they drag on for minutes at a time.

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
I read through a lot of this thread and I couldn't see anything, so apologies if this has been asked before- but does anyone know if there's a way to speed up the sex scenes?

Some of them play through 3-4 different loops and while they're fun the first time, it's kind'a dull watching them again when they drag on for minutes at a time.
i don't think there such thing especially when onii-chan need to build up his cum meter, the only way to build up fast just grope her other body part to speed up the meter :KEK:, but if you mean by the scene like she assaulted you on night, or on bath, i think we can hold the LMB to speed up the bar, cmiiw
i somehow notice the bar become a little bit fast than not holding the LMB

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

There is a function to speed up the meters, that was added in 1.1.4, so isn't in V0.2 translation.
once I release V0.3, you will be able to.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
:/ could have sworn I had this pic translated at one point...

p_stats.png

spent some time hunting through previous translation versions to see if this had this done... apparently not :/
Will try and get it done for V0.4 most likely, as my photoshop skills aren't the best.

anyway, currently doing a runthrough of the game to make sure everything is working and dialogue & menus are correct.
*Edit* I haven't borked the town this version! Yay!
56f.png

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Okay, initial town visit checks are all done, some item descriptions altered, some minor changes to dialogue here and there so far, there is a minor issue with weekend choices (one being blank and unselectable), but I think that's due to something Inusuku has done. will recheck once I get further into the game itself and more menus open up... gotta build that guild rep...

*Edit* Just did some of the new content...

Pic time? It's picture time!
ScreenShot_2022_0503_02_12_06.png ScreenShot_2022_0503_02_10_51.png ScreenShot_2022_0503_02_14_03.png

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm Shades "Other half" Rachel.
It's gone 4 in the morning, and Shades is in the kitchen cooking a chicken casserole, he just wanted me to drop a message saying he will try and get the new version out sometime in the afternoon once we've slept, so that should be around 16:00-20:00 GMT.
While he's cooking I'm going to play on his current file to check over his work. He will likely continue on it once we've eaten for couple of hours.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Titfuck tag how, they're all A cups ffs
Shade provided the physical evidence but yeah, Sister is around a small to mid B cup (though some of the cut-ins make them look bigger or smaller at times). Smaller than the previous game's heroine (who's around high B to low C) but bigger than the other females in this game. I actually wanted this more for the previous heroine but hey as long as it ended up in one of the games.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just crawled out of bed, what Rachel forgot is that I'm expecting 2 packages, so while she was sleeping I was waiting to see if they would turn up (they didn't) so I'm running on 4 hours of sleep, but on plus side, only need to test far enough into the game to check if other new content is working properly, and make sure the main story isn't borked, so should have V0.3 out... as soon as thats done... which will take.... eh... not too long?

*edit* just fixed something that I noticed and was bugging me... the Item list numbers were all over the place :

Before :
ScreenShot_2022_0503_18_34_04.png

Now :
ScreenShot_2022_0503_18_39_29.png

not perfect due to fonts used, but a lot neater now. little things like this that most people don't really notice are the sort of things I fix up behind the scenes when I notice them, wonder how many little fixes people will notice this time around?

Last edited:

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
A tag isn't warranted for a single minor inclusion of it. Imagine searching for titfuck tag. Are people really gonna be interested searching that tag in a game full of flat chests and maybe 1 or 2 B cups of which 1 has a minor inclusion of this tag? You already know the answer. It's baity, and it's annoying as hell.

(I'm sure most people are familiar with how this tagging rule usually is in the ero spectrum, see tag rules @sites like E-hentai etc.)

• Angry
Reactions: Netox and elgecko

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A tag isn't warranted for a single minor inclusion of it. Imagine searching for titfuck tag. Are people really gonna be interested searching that tag in a game full of flat chests and maybe 1 or 2 B cups of which 1 has a minor inclusion of this tag? You already know the answer. It's baity, and it's annoying as hell.

(I'm sure most people are familiar with how this tagging rule usually is in the ero spectrum, see tag rules @sites like E-hentai etc.)
Forum rules are different here than on E-Hentai.
The game contains content to a tag, than it is warranted and encouraged to use it

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021

This would be a fine approach if tags only existed to help you find content you like, but what about avoiding content you hate? There are a lot of people for whom ANY inclusion of certain fetishes ruins the entire work.

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
The game contains content to a tag, than it is warranted and encouraged to use it
Not when that tag is contradictionary to the core content of the game at large. It's like when a game is 99.9% NTR and 0.1% vanilla (1 scene that 'technically' even barely counts as 1), then you tag it vanilla all the same. But this is turning into an apologist's argument now while it shouldn't even be an argument, and no, including a titfuck tag does not help people avoid this game either. The loli dominance @ promo images do a far better job at that already, and in case of the lolicon POV I really doubt that there are (m)any who'd say "Omg a single instance titfuck in game full of flat chests, AVOID" lol.

And that's all I will say on the matter, with a bit of parting logic... Obviously people who frequent this thread are supporters of the game; not exactly stunning and brave to try and nitpick my warranted criticism and so that veers far more towards the brownie point end of the spectrum instead. That makes any sort of argument lop-sided; if we were on an equal 'playing field', people would agree with me as well which makes arguing pointless in this instance. Try to control yourself, thanks.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes