Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
is there any update about decensor version?
I'd like to know too. Currently I just have old decen patches from 0.2. I prefer, at least at this time, the monochrome deconsor. So I had to hunt down the ones I have from the thread, but they are not complete. Are folks waiting for the game to be more complete?
Btw does the previous version's save file usable on the new update, I mean I can start over but it's kind of a hassle
Yes,
is the new version hv option like "I want to H" when on room?
and yes.

Reactions: The3DWeiPin

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
These are the perviest games that ever goosed a pervert. I'd like this one a lot more if it was not so weird on the RPG type parts. Let me an my merry band of lolis sally forth and slay penguins or whatever. Then it's spanking all around and time for oral sex.

hibaslips

Apr 25, 2020
I'd like to know too. Currently I just have old decen patches from 0.2. I prefer, at least at this time, the monochrome deconsor. So I had to hunt down the ones I have from the thread, but they are not complete. Are folks waiting for the game to be more complete?

Yes,

and yes.
:V eh? 300 trust 300 interest?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
wdym trips?like when weekends?
going to swim?adventure?walk on vilage?
Sorry, I'm not being specific here, I meant the trip to do have some sex with your sister while she sleep.
Make her cum at least once and that will count toward the progress.
Forgot to mention but to make the option appear, you need at least 50 lust and your sister to at least have 80 lust (this also require for initiation... I think).

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
i didnt played this game yet, but i will wait for the 0.4 version of the translation. Not a big fan of MTL.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
i didnt played this game yet, but i will wait for the 0.4 version of the translation. Not a big fan of MTL.
Actually it's not that bad. Some story related stuff might still have some MTL stuff (I can't confirm this in the current version currently, but previous version does.) but it's still quite coherent, however most interaction with sister is definitely manually translated in this new version, save for status that describe your situation with your sister.

hibaslips

Apr 25, 2020
Sorry, I'm not being specific here, I meant the trip to do have some sex with your sister while she sleep.
Make her cum at least once and that will count toward the progress.
Forgot to mention but to make the option appear, you need at least 50 lust and your sister to at least have 80 lust (this also require for initiation... I think).
ahaa so u mean 5 days when she sleeps to make that progress... ic ic

kuronofeer

Aug 14, 2020
These are the perviest games that ever goosed a pervert. I'd like this one a lot more if it was not so weird on the RPG type parts. Let me an my merry band of lolis sally forth and slay penguins or whatever. Then it's spanking all around and time for oral sex.
Hard work deserves to be rewarded.

Reactions: alex2011

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
The tag doesn't say anything about it so no, but a flat chested character does exist in this game.
lol this is very much a loli game. You can maybe push Imouto to just being petite but Kana, Kasumi and Yui are definitely lolis. Tags aren't everything they are made by humans and subject to bias of the one tagging.

Reactions: DrakenDakk

MadLadDog

Jan 17, 2022
At what version is the game deemed fully complete (i.e. all intended contents by the devs are already in the game)? I've already completed the game twice, first was when there wasn't even a seed, and second time when its version was where there was a seed, but didn't do anything. Would hate to start over again and finish it only to find out there's another update/version out with more content that I didn't experience in my repeat playthrough.

By the way, huge thanks to Shades for all the work he has put in. He's literally sacrificing hours of sleep just to make this game not just playable for us, but neat, clean, and perfect for us to play. Not all heroes wear a cape.

holomura

Nov 9, 2021
View attachment 1791719

GO GET IT

I need a smoke...

*Edit* Seriously? Trying to report that it's updated and keep getting this?
View attachment 1791749
I noticed that the archive has name encoding problem which I couldn't resolve even with the WinRar function. Probably because the files you added in the archive of the new update were already messed up due to wrong encoding. Any chance you could fix it or are the files unchanged with the new update and -Tundra- 's fix will work?

Referring to this: https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-1-2-1-v0-3-inusuku.104365/post-7572446

Thank you for your work! : )

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Did inusuku lowered the hard difficult? It seems the fights are easier in this version.

By the way, thank you again Shade.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
At what version is the game deemed fully complete (i.e. all intended contents by the devs are already in the game)? I've already completed the game twice, first was when there wasn't even a seed, and second time when its version was where there was a seed, but didn't do anything. Would hate to start over again and finish it only to find out there's another update/version out with more content that I didn't experience in my repeat playthrough.

By the way, huge thanks to Shades for all the work he has put in. He's literally sacrificing hours of sleep just to make this game not just playable for us, but neat, clean, and perfect for us to play. Not all heroes wear a cape.
Well, "complete" is a bit of a subjective term for this game, as right now the game can be classed as complete, but is still getting content updates, originally this update was supposed to be larger, but due to health reasons Inusuku had to push back some features until next update.

as far as we are currently aware, Inusuku stated plans for at least 1 more update, the question is if there will be more beyond that.

as for the translation side, thank you, but the translation still has a lot of work ahead of it, there are many (Many!) areas that still need doing, as well as areas that need a complete rewrite.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes