MajinZ.

Mar 26, 2022
i've tried reading the posts in here but there's just so much so how do you actually use the cheat table? i attached it to the game and try ticking some boxes in the lower section but still didn't work and have no ideas how to change the stat numbers

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
i've tried reading the posts in here but there's just so much so how do you actually use the cheat table? i attached it to the game and try ticking some boxes in the lower section but still didn't work and have no ideas how to change the stat numbers
Just double-click on the values, you'll get a prompt and then you can change it. Like the "Gold" value in your screenshot for example. Click on "2893" and you'll get a textbox you can change values on.

Also you might want to un-tick the boxes themselves unless you want to lock the values. If I remember correctly, having those boxes ticked will make sure whatever value set will not change and I don't know if that'll cause issues down the line while you're playing. Better to leave it unlocked and just set the values higher and let it decrease naturally through gameplay and then adjusting as needed.

Mburner

Jun 20, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've tried looking through the thread. I see bits and pieces here and there of uncensors and colored versions but can't seem to find a full thing, are those more works in progress or something or am I just blind?

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've tried looking through the thread. I see bits and pieces here and there of uncensors and colored versions but can't seem to find a full thing, are those more works in progress or something or am I just blind?
the decensors and colorization that we have is only for the cut-ins. afaik no one's tackled the main screen images (and it looks like the original artist didn't bother putting a lot of detail on dicks in particular so we'd basically be dealing with at least partial replacement art on a decensor, which could be hit or miss.)

Honestly I'm happy with how the game looks with the colorized cutins, it meshes well with the overall manga-esque style. The color isn't exceptionally vibrant and I'm actually glad for that. Don't let the black-and-white turn you off this one, it's a gem and I doubt you'll be bothered by it unless you're just super into full color illustrations for some reason, like it's literally your fetish, in which case ???

Last edited:

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
Is there any way to find the names of some of the BGM music? The files are in Data/BGM but I can't find a list of credits anywhere in the game or on DLSite.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Is there any way to find the names of some of the BGM music? The files are in Data/BGM but I can't find a list of credits anywhere in the game or on DLSite.
I have a hunch that it's royalty-free music from Dova Syndrome. I know for certain that the early evening (17:30-20:00) at-home BGM is used as the title theme for Hero & Daughter.

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
I have a hunch that it's royalty-free music from Dova Syndrome. I know for certain that the early evening (17:30-20:00) at-home BGM is used as the title theme for Hero & Daughter.
One I was looking for was only called "yuuyake.mp3" in the Data/BGM folder. I'll do some digging, but I couldn't find anything Hero & Daughter related that was actually in this game.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sometime next week I will be starting on V0.4, which I intend to completely overhual the translation and bring it to a higher standard.
the reason I haven't started already is I've recieved the first 2 packages (with even more to come) of my father's personal effects, including dairies,a lot of mobile phones (which I need to try and work out the pin codes for/break into) and various little things (like his Veterens badge).

I also (thanks to a couple of the mobile phones not having pin codes on them) have various places to call and find out things. I basically have 20 years of things to work my way through.

Either way, I don't intend for this to keep me from the translation for too long.

Just keeping you all in the loop on what's going on so you all know how the translation is progressing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sometime next week I will be starting on V0.4, which I intend to completely overhual the translation and bring it to a higher standard.
the reason I haven't started already is I've recieved the first 2 packages (with even more to come) of my father's personal effects, including dairies,a lot of mobile phones (which I need to try and work out the pin codes for/break into) and various little things (like his Veterens badge).

I also (thanks to a couple of the mobile phones not having pin codes on them) have various places to call and find out things. I basically have 20 years of things to work my way through.

Either way, I don't intend for this to keep me from the translation for too long.

Just keeping you all in the loop on what's going on so you all know how the translation is progressing.
*Saluting Intensifies*

Reactions: NitroSM

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
over all thank you for your work, again

now my question; kana and yui (or other girl) are available in this version?
Because im a big brother with big love to send

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
over all thank you for your work, again

now my question; kana and yui (or other girl) are available in this version?
Because im a big brother with big love to send
The other girls are currently only available in wet dreams (go to bed with at least 100 lust, without engaging in mischief; you may get one at random)

Sexytimes with the guild girls might become available in v1.3; stealing their panties during the hot springs trip is very likely to be available.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hoo boy, I've managed to break into those phones, and holy hell... I now have a few thousand questions, and no answers.
also, what the heck am I going to do with all these phones? ranging from ancient Nokias to Sony Experias, and a Iphone (which i need to buy a charger for) some working, some not (I'm leaning toward grabbing numbers that I might have to contact, then factory wiping the lot and selling them). Also found a police scanner, so there's also that...
and this is just the first 2 boxes, more coming this weekend and beyond, at this point I'm dreading what else I'm going to find.

Anyway, Yes, Kana, Yui and Kasumi all have lust dream segments (need 120% (or 130% if have skill) lust, no mischief at night)
as Cliff_Edge said, Pantie hunting will be available once the Onsen is put in the game (the assets are already there, just no content... yet)

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
BTW where do i place the cheat table and how do i use it
Cheat Engine is an application. ( )
You run it, select a game you have open, and can scan its memory addresses for values to change.
A cheat table is opened with Cheat Engine, finding those addresses for you.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I guess I'll wait until September for a possible v1.0 tl ,which is fine by me ,otherwise , I guess I'll just play it regardless of the tl version. Anyway, good stuff from op. Take your time to avoid burnout. No rush from me.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes