Nov 25, 2017
Like how does one get the pregnancy end
The good end or the bad end?

For the bad end you just gotta have unprotected sex with her and cum inside.

Idk the exact parameters of the good end, I think you can find the answer in this thread somewhere using the search bar. That said, I think the prerequisites have something to do with completing the big adventure twice, having high enough trust and interest, and having enough money saved that you'd reasonably be able to support a child. That and the obvious part of cumming in her without protection after.

Reactions: marcusfriedman35

dfrtt

Jun 13, 2019
Tried searching through the entire thread but came up empty handed.

Does anyone know how to trigger these cutins during the night crawl?

View attachment 1741406 View attachment 1741409
Tried searching through the entire thread but came up empty handed.

Does anyone know how to trigger these cutins during the night crawl?

View attachment 1741406 View attachment 1741409
ok apparently when you are about to cum you can just manualy stop and cum where you want, but still, I cant seem to cum on the tits, I can only chose body face and drink cum, but my other question now is how can you unlock or " use " the last 6th position when she seem to be asleep ? the one in the bottom right ?

Last edited:

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
this is my attempt to create a full-colored background of this tavern:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh, i actually quite like simple grey/white backgrounds with only some colored highlights such as characters.
but if the backgrounds are modest enough, i think a little bit more of color is nice, too.

EDIT 04/17/22: attached all the variations, hope you like it. :)
only the girl on "bg_07_guild_b.jpg" gave me a bit of a headache. i just left her plain gray because i can't assign her.
(have not played the game by myself, so...)

EDIT 04/18/22:
someone pointed out to me that a turquoise striped porcelain cup and plate might not fit that well into the fantasy setting.
i suppose that's somewhat true, so...
the lady on the left is now holding a metal cup in both versions, "only-characters" and full colored images. :geek:
Dayum, that's a really nice background.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
There's so much bad end traps (I tired to grind every times from the start):
1) Impregnant = Bad End (I can't continue the game after the event)
2) Low Reputation of Your Guild = Bad End
3) not so much Attack and Battle stats = Bad End (In the first time I was killed by Dark Shades right on the arena on 77-st day because I ignored all battle perks and upgrade only sex perks)

PS How to evade Bad Reputation of my Giuld? It makes bad end :(((
1650265541174.png

PPS So I have some stategy:
1) Don't make pregnant
2) Sex Perks not so good, Battle Perks is awesome (Attack is the best Stat at all)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingdomless
Nov 25, 2017
this is my attempt to create a full-colored background of this tavern:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh, i actually quite like simple grey/white backgrounds with only some colored highlights such as characters.
but if the backgrounds are modest enough, i think a little bit more of color is nice, too.

EDIT 04/17/22: attached all the variations, hope you like it. :)
only the girl on "bg_07_guild_b.jpg" gave me a bit of a headache. i just left her plain gray because i can't assign her.
(have not played the game by myself, so...)

EDIT 04/18/22:
someone pointed out to me that a turquoise striped porcelain cup and plate might not fit that well into the fantasy setting.
i suppose that's somewhat true, so...
the lady on the left is now holding a metal cup in both versions, "only-characters" and full colored images. :geek:
The attention to detail here is genuinely incredible. It's so nice seeing how you not only managed to keep all the details the monochrome version has, but also expanded on and enhanced them while also still keeping the feeling of the room the same as before. The shading to give everything depth, the little details on the papers, the bit of glow around the lanterns, and even the bit of shading around the crack in the wall to show the effects of moisture seeping in, it all ties together to create a background that's pleasant to look at but doesn't distract from the characters featuring in the scene (which btw you also did a great job of coloring. All simple yet distinct color palettes.) The coloring here is honestly elegant in a simple sort of way.

Anyway, sorry for heaping on the praise there. I just think you did something pretty great here and wanted to really express my appreciation for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-

redbowman

Sep 12, 2017
ok apparently when you are about to cum you can just manualy stop and cum where you want, but still, I cant seem to cum on the tits, I can only chose body face and drink cum, but my other question now is how can you unlock or " use " the last 6th position when she seem to be asleep ? the one in the bottom right ?
Yep, that's my problem too. The 'body' option only results in cumming on the belly for me. Has anyone managed to cum on the tits?

I've been on blue balls for a month :(

jkst

Jan 21, 2022
Could i still get pile driver position even tho i finished the game?

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Imouto will sometimes go to sleep in the bottom right position. I do not know what conditions are necessary for her to sleep like that, or if it's random.

However, that's the only way that position is available. There is currently no way to get her to switch to that position from any other position, asleep or awake.

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
For bottom right you wanna night crawl Imouto on an extra warm day. Been able to get it everytime whenever they mention the heat of the day.

evilisasevildoes

Sep 8, 2021
anyone know how to unlock the 100 percent pregnancy skill. I believe I've tried everything. bought every outfit. unlocked every other skill i could find. got her trust and interest to 1200 each and cum a liter in her. beat both adventures. any help would b nice

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
anyone know how to unlock the 100 percent pregnancy skill. I believe I've tried everything. bought every outfit. unlocked every other skill i could find. got her trust and interest to 1200 each and cum a liter in her. beat both adventures. any help would b nice
You can't get pregnancy ending after finishing the great adventure and "Gloomy" title grants you a skill to raise impregnation rate to 100%.

Reactions: evilisasevildoes

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes