Jul 7, 2017
the [WIP] is mearly a warning for people that I didn't finish killing that scene, because when I work on the translation, I play the game, get to the scene (which can be a major pain due to RNG) and then translate, and apply context. in that (very very annoying scene, RNG, + Multi-choice, urgh) it used to be the DJ scene, which has been a pain in the rear to deal with. so I basically started rewriting it, but as I could only do 1 choice, it was dependant on me rolling RNG again, so I put the [WIP] there, as I want to deal with that scene on V0.3, of which, I have done very little so far, have been... distracted... playing H:FW mostly (when I can...)

I really should get back to working on this soon.
Out of curiosity, what tools are you using for this? I might be missing some important nuances to the process since I'm not a translator, but I would think you could get enough context for most scenes by looking at the code in Wolf RPG Editor, rather than having to play through it and deal with RNG.

On Intercrural sex there is a way to cum inside?
If you count using cheats, then yes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise, no, at least as far as I can tell from glancing at the code.

How to access last pose at night?
You mean the one on the bottom-right, where she's lying on her back? She has a random chance of starting in that pose each night.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
The beginning of the sentence doesn't quite fit here (going from first to third person for no reason). From experience I'd say this is some translator stumbling on の (either the mtl or shad), and it's supposed to be "My adventurer father" meaning "My father who's an adventurer". (The の particle is doing the same as in "Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san", except it's more ambiguous in this case)
I'm too lazy to check the original japanese but just putting it here as someting to take note of.
(Also this is part of the main plot so no fighting the rng here)

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
I noticed Roshag's pretty coloring work multiple times and thought, I'd give it a try myself.
It's based on the orignal color scheme of the acrylic chibi figurines. Maybe someone can do something with it~
EDIT 04/13/22: tweaked some of the clothing details (especially all the red areas) to match their original designs.

EDIT 04/18/22: the blonde girl -- yukari -- now holding a metal cup instead of porcelan. and kana has deeper purple hair.
also, there's now are versions with a fully colored background.

Last edited:

CaoVi

Oct 13, 2018
I seem that I've cleared the game, but I don't know how to increase favor of sub-characters and get new skills since the events just appear randomly ScreenShot_2022_0221_17_01_28.png

Also, the game has these CGs but I don't know how to get the events

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I seem that I've cleared the game, but I don't know how to increase favor of sub-characters and get new skills since the events just appear randomly View attachment 1667107

Also, the game has these CGs but I don't know how to get the events
I can only give you an answer for the last CG. It's the one you get when you rest at the training camp.

I kinda feel that the other CGs were drawn but the creator didn't know where to put them.

The 1st one seems to be a variation of the attack training.

The 2nd one seems to be a variation of the beach date.

The 3rd and 4th one a variation for hints to recruit Kasumi.

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Based on the code, it seems like there's some inaccurate & missing data in the first few pages of the spreadsheet. As far as I can tell from the code, here is exactly how the titles and starting stats are affected by the starting questions (assuming I didn't mistype something while looking up title IDs or anything):

Thank you for this. When I was doing my testing yesterday I noticed that it seemed like certain questions were just pulling from a large shared list and that things felt a bit weird, but I couldn't figure out exactly what it was doing. That makes much more sense and fits everything I observed.

CaoVi

Oct 13, 2018
I can only give you an answer for the last CG. It's the one you get when you rest at the training camp.

I kinda feel that the other CGs were drawn but the creator didn't know where to put them.

The 1st one seems to be a variation of the attack training.

The 2nd one seems to be a variation of the beach date.

The 3rd and 4th one a variation for hints to recruit Kasumi.
I also found some CGs that have never been used in the game, maybe devs gonna add them later, as I remember they did the same thing with the prequel. Thank you tho :D

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
It tells you in game that is is "Golden" which can either be blond or light brown.
View attachment 1666625
You need to read a bit more carefully, mate. It says that she is "regaining" a golden color to her hair, which means that it's "starting" to turn blonde and not that she IS blonde. It also says "After the great adventure" meaning most of the time prior to that her hair is 100% not blond.

Reactions: Seamonkey

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
I wanna ask if anyone knows what the Mysterious Seed we got from our father does. Sister asked to plant it around day 110 and I was wondering if that will ever do anything (All I can think of is something with a plant monster)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wanna ask if anyone knows what the Mysterious Seed we got from our father does. Sister asked to plant it around day 110 and I was wondering if that will ever do anything (All I can think of is something with a plant monster)
I am around day 140 and after the 2nd great adventure it sprouted will need to play more to see if anything else happens.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I completed the great adventure, but now sister doesn't want to have night fun, trust and interest are both 1000+ but when I wake her up she always says to stop and gets angry

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I completed the great adventure, but now sister doesn't want to have night fun, trust and interest are both 1000+ but when I wake her up she always says to stop and gets angry
Depending on her interest, you will need to get her pleasure bar up to certain points (the higher interest, the lower the point). Usually when you start to see her breath or if you look at her face and it tells you she's starting to look flustered or whatever the line is they use....you'll be safe to continue when she wakes up. Her mood (as BakaGin mentioned) also plays into it. Make it a habit to keep her at Good Mood or better, if not unleash the presents and sweets! Compliments work too....but those two are guaranteed to jump her mood a spot or two.

You also have the option to just directly ask for H if you haven't reached the time where it auto guides you to sleeping.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i have learned cooking even before the count down for counter measure put in the right top corner, i sometimes use the sister meal, i still got the farmer end.

any insight?

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
finishing great adventure sometimes does not give completed title, does anybody knows the reason?
You're supposed to get the completed title by choosing the ascetic weekly policy and then refrain from cumming at all for the full week. It will also give you 20 skill points for completing it.

Reactions: Anongatari
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes