BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Actually, that's a question... can we fix that?
also, Monochrome thread is fixed (yay)
Here's a quick code switch. Literally just needed change to >10, etc, instead of 0>=.
*Edit: Added a version for Shadesishere's version.

Warning: Does not work with my FFFox Mod. The mod itself will have it's own fix with the next update. Was just sharing this fix for the regular versions without the mod for others.

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I cant bear to play this again...
And with no color, it makes it more unbearable...
All hail daseson's Color mod(still waiting for color h mod... its kind of weird to see everything colored xcept imouto on Hplay)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Someone mentioned there's DLC planned, anyone know what content/kinks are planned to be added with it?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I wanted to leave this message because I see that there are many questions.

What differences are there between the versions?

The Official translation version is made by Kagura and the Fan version by Shade.

Which version is better?

This depends on your taste, the only thing that changes (At the moment) from one version to another is the translation and some minor changes to the interfaces.

Can mods be installed in the Kagura version?

Yes, but you must unzip the .wolf files.

Keep in mind that the FFFOX MOD and the Godly Brother Mod were made with the Shade translation, so they will change a large part of Kagura's translation.

Does the new version of Kagura have the DLC?

No, the dlc is still in development, it will come out first in the Japanese version, which is what Shade translates.

Why doesn't the color mod have the H scenes colored?

Because "SOMEONE" :whistle: wants those scenes to be as perfect as possible and gets a little frustrated every time he paints something there and finds errors, so he paints content from other folders to clear his head.

I will continue to give progress on that content in the color mod thread, today I plan to share some images that I worked on this week. If you want to see them, you can keep an eye on the other thread.

I hope this message helps clarify doubts.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Here's a quick code switch. Literally just needed change to >10, etc, instead of 0>=.
Is there a shadeishere tl version? Mistakingly and hastily put the files and now it's weird to see Kagura TL over Shadeishere's Fan TL version lol. ScreenShot_2024_0324_04_57_52.png

Last edited:

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
Does the new version of Kagura have the DLC?

No, the dlc is still in development, it will come out first in the Japanese version, which is what Shade translates.
Nooo, I was waiting for that... I thought the DLC was done already. Well that's for the best, it will be big when it's finished.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is there a shadeishere tl version? Mistakingly and hastily put the files and now it's weird to see Kagura TL over Shadeishere' Fan TL version lol.
Shadesishere's is based on the JP version, which is be getting an official bug fix with the DLC, but I went ahead and added one to the post.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes