Edelweiss20

Jul 23, 2017
No New content, this is just the release of the "Official" English version done by Kagura Games

New Events and story featuring the guildgirls

personal preference on which to download. as for which Mods are good, Daseson's Colour Mod does just that, adds colour to the game. FFFox Mod adds Quality of life features and Kitsune sister, with a few extras.

No, neither version has any DLC because the DLC has not been released yet.

It is pre-patched with Kagura's "NSFW" mod, which restores content cut so it could be released on Steam.

It's the same game, Kagura for reasons known to them renamed it.

That comes down to personal preference.

There is a Mod (Dasesons) that adds colour to the game.

I know, oh god do I know.

I'm off to play Eternum for now, I'll add the money fix to the OP first though.
Where does the money patch thing go, in the Data folder?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So the official translation is in pretty much every way worse than the fan one, the font is god awful and it breaks most mods without a third part wolf decrypter/unpacker.
Big RIP

• Sad
Reactions: Teal Flower

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So the official translation is in pretty much every way worse than the fan one, the font is god awful and it breaks most mods without a third part wolf decrypter/unpacker.
Big RIP
The third party unpacker was required for the JP version as well. It was simply uploaded already unpacked is all.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is it necessary to decrypt all the wolf files or just the BasicData one?
You can decrypt only certain ones, though I recommend them all in case you want to add mods. Though, make sure to move the old wolf files into a backup folder so that the game registers only the unpacked files and not the wolf files.

bp

Jul 2, 2017
Really wish the Androids version would have autosave always crash in and everything gets really annoying real quick

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
oh for....

fine, uploading a decrypted version of kagura, gimme a few mins and I'll replace the OP's links

*Edit* done.
*Edit2*
Heres a timeline for people that are interested :
View attachment 3472838

2 years Kagura! 2 years!
Wise decision to upload them unzipped.

I think that with this it will be much more friendly for everyone.

Now we just have to wait for the dlc >:3

Reactions: LucLore

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
For the record, You can get rid of the terrible font in Kagura version by just deleting "PixelifySans-VariableFont_wght.ttf" in the main folder. It seems to make it fallback to some other font. I would also assume this font can be replaced with a better one.
Can confirm, by simply deleting this font file Kagura version suddenly becomes nice and readable. Eye cancer begone!

Reactions: DenseFool

gmzombie

Oct 27, 2020
So... Anybody also having a problem with patching the legit Steam version?
Game will crash shortly after the startup.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes